Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 644 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,375 of 16099

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

22 to go. Bought mine a couple hours ago.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

That RED DRAGON statue looks amazing. Bravo to all who get to add one to their shelf. Paul's really branching out with the high end collectibles!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Got my book and something extra today. WOW! I can't wait to read IAL! And the surprise item was beyond wonderful!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Got my book and something extra today. WOW! I can't wait to read IAL! And the surprise item was beyond wonderful!!!
    Great! Who doesn't love surprise items? 😉

I suppose it will have a cameo in the unboxing video?
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Great! Who doesn't love surprise items?

I suppose it will have a cameo in the unboxing video?
    It will. It does!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Getting ready.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want Jeff cloned by Paul and sent with every book I order!!!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Or at least a bookmark with Jeff's happy face on it.

Wait... that just sounds wrong. 😂

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With a comment 'i went down a thread, and my mind said no. And now I've said it'

Classic
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Jeff, I was just wondering, do you keep your AGE books in a different section.

Country
    Country Flag

Wait... that just sounds wrong.
    Paul would get sued for scarring children or violating some antiquated decency law.

Country
    Country Flag

Be careful. You might get a statue that babbles worse than a Furby.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I just separated them. In the unboxing video they’re all together. But with the incoming preorders, one shelf won’t hold them all. So I put the numbered editions on their own.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I just separated them. In the unboxing video they’re all together. But with the incoming preorders, one shelf won’t hold them all. So I put the numbered editions on their own.

Got you. I was just curious. I will have all of mine on one shelf because right now I have the space. If that changes, adjustments will be made.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

With IAL AGE, I've officially run out of space on my Suntup shelf. Time to build that house extension.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

I still have plenty of space. But it may fill up after Paul does those 1000 page books. As long as some don't have AGE's, I should be good for a while.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    With IAL AGE, I've officially run out of space on my Suntup shelf. Time to build that house extension.

HBJ
    It's great to see you have your priorities straight Peter.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wait... that just sounds wrong. 😂
    Gotta go with the Magic Duff Bucket. Time you get to the printer, Jeff and get all these variant bookmarks made.

Slipcase production has started for RD and The Lottery.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

We need a Suntup edition of a Tremblay book that has a microchip in it that every time you turn a page you get to hear Jeff pronounce Tremblay.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    We need a Suntup edition of a Tremblay book that has a microchip in it that every time you turn a page you get to hear Jeff pronounce Tremblay.
    Don't even get me started. I spent 12 hours in the studio recording "Tremblay" over and over and Paul wasn't happy with any of the takes. He called Paul Tremblay to come to the studio and he showed up with a lawyer and they all made me get back in the booth recording "Tremblay" for another 4 hours. AT the end of it, Paul T's lawyer made me sign a No Contact Order restricting me from saying the author's last name into any sort of recording device, intentionally or otherwise. Looks like the Suntup edition of Survivor Song won't have the voice chip.

Country
    Country Flag

With that latest status update it certainly seems like Red Dragon is leaping over every other book in the queue.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

With that latest status update it certainly seems like Red Dragon is leaping over every other book in the queue.
    I don't know but it sure does seem like it but the lettered IAL has completely finished and The Lottery numbered is making great progress too. 😉

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, Red Dragon and F451 are moving along very nicely. But RD is slightly ahead over all when you factor in the AGE. But I still like seeing blue as well.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know but it sure does seem like it but the lettered IAL has completely finished and The Lottery numbered is making great progress too. 😉
    I think what makes it stand out to me is that Red Dragon is scheduled for the fall and it's progressing faster than the books that are due in the summer (and still on schedule).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 644 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 465 515 ... LastLast