Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 645 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 610 ... LastLast
Results 12,726 to 12,750 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Being the crazed Horns fan that I am; I'd freakin' kill for that thing.
    Oh yeah? How about this?

Spoiler:

This is a binders dummy used for sizing the box. Blank pages inside, no cross or stamping.

Or this...

Spoiler:
    This was one of I think 3 prototypes made when I presented it to Joe. It's really skinny compared to how the final publication turned out.

And finally, this...

Spoiler:
    It's also one of those dummy books used for box sizing and perfecting. No keys, and black stamping on the spine. All blank pages inside.

Those are mighty cool! Thanks for sharing them!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm cleaning up some space here and found that we have 1 copy each of The Invisible Man and The War of the Worlds Numbered editions available. Both are numbered 243. Send me a PM if anyone is interested in the set. First to PM will get it. This is for both books sold as a set at the original list price of $690 (2 books). Thanks so much.

Edit: A couple of interested parties. Just waiting to hear back from the first to respond, but consider this sold. Thanks.
    You didnt happen to find any extra "Misery" numbered at the original price, do you? /
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    If, during your cleanup, you come across any PC Merrins Cross cubes...I am your guy!
    It’s funny that you mention that. I did come across one of these. It’s a prototype where I was trying out the cross in different positions. This one is at an angle. I would like to hang onto this though. Just thought you’d like to see it.

That is very cool!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They look amazing, all of today's posts.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I'm cleaning up some space here and found that we have 1 copy each of The Invisible Man and The War of the Worlds Numbered editions available. Both are numbered 243. Send me a PM if anyone is interested in the set. First to PM will get it. This is for both books sold as a set at the original list price of $690 (2 books). Thanks so much.

Edit: A couple of interested parties. Just waiting to hear back from the first to respond, but consider this sold. Thanks.
    You didnt happen to find any extra "Misery" numbered at the original price, do you? /
    Or two

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sod that, if there's a Lettered, i baggsy that!! Or a bookmark. Either or lol!!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Being the crazed Horns fan that I am; I'd freakin' kill for that thing.
    Oh yeah? How about this?

Spoiler:

This is a binders dummy used for sizing the box. Blank pages inside, no cross or stamping.

Or this...

Spoiler:
    This was one of I think 3 prototypes made when I presented it to Joe. It's really skinny compared to how the final publication turned out.

And finally, this...

Spoiler:
    It's also one of those dummy books used for box sizing and perfecting. No keys, and black stamping on the spine. All blank pages inside.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    You are such a tease 😏

Just down right cruel, you two
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    You are such a tease

Spoiler:
    And there were 4 horns protos - 2 black leather and 2 burgundy leather.
    Oh that’s right. I remember that now.
    Well make sure you keep all that for the museum. We break ground in February.
    No, No, Jeff. All Horns related materials and the like must be forwarded to me. You guys can have the other stuff.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone would be so kind as to get me in touch with a member with the handle “east-tennessee” or let them know that I have sent them private messages, I would be eternally grateful. I haven’t had a lot of luck reaching out, and I’d very much like to get in touch with him. Thank you everyone. Your assistance is greatly appreciated! Take care, have a happy Holiday seasons, and stay healthy. I wish you all the best.

Michael

Traveler Soup81 is on a distinguished road

Can someone clarify how the rights work with #251-350 in regards to Stephen King novels. I had read that the Steven King books rights carried separately than regular numbered books....will all King books be 250 book runs or will some being 350 going forward? And will people with #251-350 have rights to a 350 print King book?

Thank you

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Soup81 View Post
    Can someone clarify how the rights work with #251-350 in regards to Stephen King novels. I had read that the Steven King books rights carried separately than regular numbered books....will all King books be 250 book runs or will some being 350 going forward? And will people with #251-350 have rights to a 350 print King book?

Thank you
    Any future King book is on a separate rights track to all other Suntup books. If another King book is announced Only CURRENT OWNERS of the Lettered and Numbered Misery will be able to pre-order as rights remain with the physical book. As Misery was a #250 limitation, only 250 people will be offered the book. There is no information on subsequent King books or their limitations at this time. Owning a #251-350 designation of any other non-King Suntup book (or #1-250 as well for that matter) does not apply to the King track.

Official support information on this can be found here.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder how much of the current value of the Suntup Misery is drove up by the possibility that, one day, there may be another King book
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Thank you
    Any future King book is on a separate rights track to all other Suntup books. If another King book is announced Only CURRENT OWNERS of the Lettered and Numbered Misery will be able to pre-order as rights remain with the physical book. As Misery was a #250 limitation, only 250 people will be offered the book. There is no information on subsequent King books or their limitations at this time. Owning a #251-350 designation of any other non-King Suntup book (or #1-250 as well for that matter) does not apply to the King track.

I think the limitation on Misery was lower
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post

Thank you

Yeah. It was 185

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post

Thank you

Yeah. It was 185

200 actually my man

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, 200 total, but:

185 numbered in black and for sale to the public, 15 numbered in red and reserved for private distribution.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Yes, 200 total, but:

185 numbered in black and for sale to the public, 15 numbered in red and reserved for private distribution.
    Yes I am aware but I have a red # AND it carries rights. Thus all 200 do carry rights to whomever posses them.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have no doubt about your awareness of all things Suntup- just trying to clarify the different numbers posted.

How many red numbers do you think have made it out into the wild? 1 or 2? Is yours the one from Betts a while back or a different one?

Country
    Country Flag

I have no doubt about your awareness of all things Suntup- just trying to clarify the different numbers posted.

How many red numbers do you think have made it out into the wild? 1 or 2? Is yours the one from Betts a while back or a different one?
    hmmm great question. I know of at LEAST 7 out there. I have the copy that was owned by Rick Berry. It is the only reamarqued one he has done. It was part of his deal... I know own use to own David's copy. Those having rights is HUGE too I think~!

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yes, 200 total, but:

Yes I am aware but I have a red # AND it carries rights. Thus all 200 do carry rights to whomever posses them.
    The private distribution copies having rights is very interesting.

To me, it implies that there will be marginally more than 200 copies of any future King publications from Suntup, since there may be a need for further private distribution numbers. Unless the exact same artists and contributors are used from Misery.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yes, 200 total, but:

The private distribution copies having rights is very interesting.

To me, it implies that there will be marginally more than 200 copies of any future King publications from Suntup, since there may be a need for further private distribution numbers. Unless the exact same artists and contributors are used from Misery.
    Who knows? Speculation is amazing and fun... But for me? Im a HUGE fan of rights. I sure hope we get another one in 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 2022...... and 2023.........and 2024.........and 2025... you all get the picture.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

If anything, there may only additional copies for any new contributors to the next title.

Because if John Smith (insert artist name there) does the artwork for the next Suntup King release (should there be one), he wouldn't already have a red numbered Misery, since he didn't work on that. And he can't get number #186 through 200 of the new book if the red numbered Misery copies come with rights.

Unless Paul did PC copies of the next title, instead of additional red numbered editions. We shall see though!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I know this has been brought up in the Suntup facebook group, but did anyone have the problem with pages being cut uneven in The Invisible Man Numbered Edition? I personally don't have this edition, but a few people have reported they have the same problem.

People have reported it's pages 165-172. Not sure exactly how widespread it is.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I know this has been brought up in the Suntup facebook group, but did anyone have the problem with pages being cut uneven in The Invisible Man Numbered Edition? I personally don't have this edition, but a few people have reported they have the same problem.

Mine is fine.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Mine had that problem. It's certainly a bummer, but I also hate complaining about books. I feel bad doing so, haha!

Disappointed that my three book set will have a flawed copy, but it sounded like the other option was to return the book outright, and that would leave me with a two book set, so... :-/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 645 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 610 ... LastLast