Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 645 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 ... LastLast
Results 14,751 to 14,775 of 16102

Thread: Suntup Editions

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

While there are specific prizes associated with specific golden tickets, I don't know (and wonder) what the prizes might be with the online form (I'd be happy with a gift certificate to one of those Fortnum & Mason boxes of chocolate).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    While there are specific prizes associated with specific golden tickets, I don't know (and wonder) what the prizes might be with the online form (I'd be happy with a gift certificate to one of those Fortnum & Mason boxes of chocolate).
    For those submitting the form, the prizes are: Five winners will each receive a copy of the Artist edition of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl, as published by Suntup Editions. The total retail value of this prize is $925.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    [For those submitting the form, the prizes are: Five winners will each receive a copy of the Artist edition of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl, as published by Suntup Editions. The total retail value of this prize is $925.
    That's a pretty good prize.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

update:
    Sorry I have been lax
    AE-SOLD OUT
    Numbered- 100
    Lettered 6

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I ended up getting an ae too. Too nice pass on. Great work Suntup team.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I just checked SubPress' site and they have copies of the artist edition for sale right now. Not sure how many they got, but I'm sure they won't last long.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    So quick question for anyone over at Suntup HQ:
    I purchased the AE, but also entered the form in advance to that on the site.
    Does that negate your chances with the purchase(s)?

If so, can the form entry be removed?
    That's no problem. You can submit an entry using the form even if you purchased a copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    So quick question for anyone over at Suntup HQ:
    I purchased the AE, but also entered the form in advance to that on the site.
    Does that negate your chances with the purchase(s)?

If so, can the form entry be removed?
    That's no problem. You can submit an entry using the form even if you purchased a copy.
    Thank you!
    I just wanted to know for sure.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

79 numbered
    5 lettered
    Wow, these are really moving.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm completely speechless with this release. AMAZING is not enough. Love it. Really, really love it!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm completely speechless with this release. AMAZING is not enough. Love it. Really, really love it!
    Indeed. All the levels look amazing. And all those color pictures and extras too boot. Quite nice.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Contemplating selling my Book + Rights due to financial need.

If anyone is interested send me a pm.

If i cant find a sale at a price I like I will just buy the book with the payment plan.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

If i cant find a sale at a price I like I will just buy the book with the payment plan.
    I have two sales. $1250 and $1350 for Charlie and rights.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

I have two sales. $1250 and $1350 for Charlie and rights.
    I'm really on the fence post. Not trying too super hard to find the sale. If one materializes I'll make the call. Appreciate the data points, though.

I have the capacity to take on a 6 month payment plan and will do that & keep my number if i cant find a sale for a price id like.

I will admit that I really want to open a book and find a golden ticket, LOL. I have bought an artist edition already, but you never know
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Golden tickets fill your eyes!
    A Roman Numeral Edition awaits you when you rise!
    Sle-ep, pretty bookbuyer, do not cry,
    And I will you an AE buy.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

60 numbered
    still 5 lettered

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I just checked SubPress' site and they have copies of the artist edition for sale right now. Not sure how many they got, but I'm sure they won't last long.
    Thanks for the heads up. My power just came back on after, um, four days?, and they still had some.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

My Mood
    Cool

33 numbered left.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Remaining CATCF:

22 numbered
    1 lettered
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, I love when your sellouts go right down to the wire..

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Cool

from FB
    VERY few copies of CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY remain! The Roman Numeral, Lettered and Artist editions are SOLD OUT. The few remaining copies of the Numbered edition will be available for pre-order beginning today at 9 a.m. PT here: https://shop.suntup.press/.../charlie-and-the-chocolate...
    So looks like no lottery. Better be quick. I think there were somewhere around 17 left.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seems to be all gone by now
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Had to decide between trying to snag one, and checking Betts new list. Had to try Betts. By the time I was done, everything gone on Suntup.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Had to decide between trying to snag one, and checking Betts new list. Had to try Betts. By the time I was done, everything gone on Suntup.
    Yea, today was a tough day if you were trying to get CaTCF. With Betts going live the same time. Choices had to be made. Me, I already had the Suntup book and I knew the Betts stuff would be mostly out of my range. I hope you got something from Betts.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Paul, I love when your sellouts go right down to the wire..
    I agree Richard. It’s fun to watch!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 645 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 ... LastLast