Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 644 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 639 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,725 of 16099

Thread: Suntup Editions

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Weird, the email went to my spam. To the best of my knowledge that is the first time a Suntup email went to spam.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone want this beauty? $1100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thomas Harris - now that's how you sign.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Thomas Harris - now that's how you sign.
    I agree. I've always loved his perfect cursive penmanship.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

another remarque. This one by the incredible FV. So beautiful. His work with watercolor is stunning.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    another remarque. This one by the incredible FV. So beautiful. His work with watercolor is stunning.

Wow!! And if it looks stunning in the picture it must be fantastic in person!!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The survey for short stories / novella closes tomorrow, so better hurry up : https://suntup.press/2021-survey-sho...ry-or-novella/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hey Paul:

Re: your comment about there being no point in doing another Moby Dick because of Barry Moser's fine work (considered definitive in many corners):

I won't ask that you do one, but do check out illustrator Evan Dahm's edition from 2017 (I have it, and it's wonderful):

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...1280-Moby-Dick
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

So, Death Heads Moth clue...

It's an important yet an obscure novel, yet i just checked my Death Heads Moth and found this.

It resembles something, i just can't seem to pin point it; is it a man sitting down in a meditative way or does it resemble an animal?

In my opinion it would be too direct for the moth itself to be a clue.

Ps: i might just see thing in this that aren't even there.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

It's an important yet an obscure novel, yet i just checked my Death Heads Moth and found this.

It resembles something, i just can't seem to pin point it; is it a man sitting down in a meditative way or does it resemble an animal?

I am really hoping for The Collector!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$25K in prices... Paul thank you for doing that. What an exciting release... wow
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler bhays is on a distinguished road bhays's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    $25K in prices... Paul thank you for doing that. What an exciting release... wow
    Agreed! Thank you Paul. I’m super excited to see the editions tomorrow!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

When I heard that he had $25k in prizes he was giving away, I really was shocked. That's very generous.
    Can't wait until tomorrow.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

At the other end of that, where the body is, there is also something that looks like a face. Maybe. And the coloring reminds me of a bee or wasp. But I could just be imaging things.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think the moth may be constipated.

What prizes? Did I miss something again?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I think the moth may be constipated.

What prizes? Did I miss something again?
    Yes, tomorrows announcement will have prizes; 25K in total, as stated in the facebook live.

On the moth; it's a clue to the first book in the next quarter.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I had no clue about the moth clue!
    If the contest is only on Facebook, I'll miss it, darn it to Perdition.
    I must now go look at my moth, man!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oooong at that moth, I’ve seen 3 different things:

1 I’m sure part of the moth, depicts the disembowelling of the detective Pazzi.

2 then I saw several animals /demons, which made me think of the manitou,

And finally I see wolfman, Dracula and possibly the mummy, and that leads me to It, when he projected the fears of the kids at the house in neobald street.

I’ve always been rubbish at this lot, but lean more to Hannibal.

Oh and, wow wow wow on tomorrow’s prizes. You are the Willy Wonka of the publishing world.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I just found the actual moth to be the "african death's head hawk moth" which was referred to in a couple of novels; The Silence of the Lambs (obviously) , I’m the King of the Castle by Susan Hill and The Mothman Prophecies by John Keel.

Still.. i believe that there is more to it here.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Absolutely out of this world. Can't wait !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cool

I just found the actual moth to be the "african death's head hawk moth" which was referred to in a couple of novels; The Silence of the Lambs (obviously) , I’m the King of the Castle by Susan Hill and The Mothman Prophecies by John Keel.

With Paul, there usually is.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post

With Paul, there useally is.
    Indeed, we'll see it soon Mike.

My Mood
    Cool

I can't believe that this book has been in the works for two years. I just can't fathom that. Incredible. And to have the person who bound Misery be the binder of this lettered book
    should tell us all that in Paul's mind, it's a special book.

I am also interested in the special features that are added to the AE of Jaws. And I like the progress of the other books as well. The final quarter, I think, will be something very special.
    It's all so exciting.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I was almost at the point of selling my rights to my numbered along with the next book (assumed to be CATCF), but now I have to stick around to see what’s in store. Guess I’ll put off buying a new vehicle a while longer……😁
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm kindof with the folks who think the moth image resembles Pinhead. But that could just be pareidolia.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 644 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 639 ... LastLast