Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 580 of 645 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 578 579 580 581 582 590 630 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,500 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IF ANYONE WANTS TO SELL THIER NUMBERS OR LETTERS... I have orders to fill No rights needed... Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What was the price on the print?
    $125

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    $125
    Now worth DOUBLE easy.. maybe more. SO many asking on the Fan group for one!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like all the editions, but I really like the design of the numbered. Hopefully they turn out as nice as the sample shown!

Ordered the AE, Numbered and paperweight - looks like I'm gonna need a bigger bookcase (especially after seeing the Imajica mockup yesterday)!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    $125
    Now worth DOUBLE easy.. maybe more. SO many asking on the Fan group for one!
    All I can say is, darn my toothache to heck! I was at the drugstore buying Orajel, which didn't even work!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is the way that Suntup must follow. Nice full page illustrations (Traditional style art), bonus content and a nice design.
    After a long time, I buy a suntup book. This will be sold out.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Wow, what an impressive campaign for an iconic book. Every edition is so wonderfully designed. I can't imagine the amount of work that went into just this Suntup title alone. Congrats on a knockout project, Paul!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

18 AE
    143 numbered
    9 lettered
    5 RN
    That's what's left folks

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got home. No artist editions, no prints, no cubes.

At least I'll get my numbered copy.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Brain, these went crazy fast. For the cube and the print, I don't even think you had time to think. The Artist went very fast. You had to jump on that with the
    quickness as well. And there are 125 numbered left.

Country
    Country Flag

I predict sell out of all levels. So far I’m 3 for 6! We shall see…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

AE SOLD OUT
    Numbered 124
    lettered 9
    Man that was fast.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Another top-flight production by Paul and his team!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will pay a dumb amount of money for a print, or will trade you pretty much any 2 AEs of your choice (except Misery/RB)

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

I would be very willing to pay for an extra cube, particularly if I can get it with a matching number.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    I would be very willing to pay for an extra cube, particularly if I can get it with a matching number.
    My buddy sold his cube for $550. WTF

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Missed out on the cube and the print. Oh well. Maybe I’ll look when the market calms down.

Traveler bhays is on a distinguished road bhays's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, I see what you meant about this being the biggest book since Misery In addition to being very popular it’s also the only other book (so far) with dimensions larger than 6” x 9”

Misery was 7.5 x 10.5 and Jaws is 7 x 10

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling the numbered for Guests for $270 plus shipping. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, I noticed that also and posted that on FB.

John F. Kennedy scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about

It is a pretty sweet paper weight.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scottb View Post

One of the best I’ve ever seen. Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scottb View Post

One of the best I’ve ever seen. Lol

I was too busy with the interview to even notice there was a paperweight involved! But that’s a relief that I didn’t have to struggle with the decision to either buy and break my “books only” rule (again!) or pass and feel the regret. I can’t regret a decision I couldn’t make.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

So much for the “summer slow-down” I guess….😁
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post

So much for the “summer slow-down” I guess….
    One book that does well doesn’t change my thoughts on that. I do stand by that statement I made.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 580 of 645 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 578 579 580 581 582 590 630 ... LastLast