Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 622 of 644 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 620 621 622 623 624 632 ... LastLast
Results 15,526 to 15,550 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I just checked out the Suntup photo gallery, which is quite nice.
    Only one slight error in the spelling of Pjhilip K. Dick, almost as if it was going to be P. J. Farmer, hint, hint!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

FREE GIVEAWAY:

If anyone is still in need of an AE of JAWS — and would like it free — I’m doing a post-paid giveaway of one when if/when I reach 1000 followers on Twitter by July 4th. Specific drawing details TBD, but if you’d like to Follow and have a shot at the AE, the post for this giveaway is here:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...CIt0Tp8cUhjcYg

I think I have about 45 to go.

(Note: The book has an internal ding that intrudes for a dozen pages and does not have a slipcase. See pics at the above link to see the ding.)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Got a shipping soon notice for Hannibal!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Got a shipping soon notice for Hannibal!
    Got the "have you moved" email. Very excited.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Joe Hill's Horns Suntup Artist Edition Signed Slipcased Shrink-wrapped $200

Joe Hill's Horns Suntup Artist Edition Signed Slipcased Shrink-wrapped - Bumped slipcase $100
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the Jaws AE going for?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Thanks.

I'll sell mine for that shipped in US. International at cost. PM if interested.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

The reach goal wasn't met, but, eh, close enough...the Giveaway tweet just went live, feel free to enter if you don't already have an AE of JAWS:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...Sm3EfTEv2tto8Q

Good luck to all who enter.

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    FREE GIVEAWAY:

If anyone is still in need of an AE of JAWS — and would like it free — I’m doing a post-paid giveaway of one when if/when I reach 1000 followers on Twitter by July 4th. Specific drawing details TBD, but if you’d like to Follow and have a shot at the AE, the post for this giveaway is here:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...CIt0Tp8cUhjcYg

I think I have about 45 to go.

(Note: The book has an internal ding that intrudes for a dozen pages and does not have a slipcase. See pics at the above link to see the ding.)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Hannibal numbered is on it's way .

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Searching for a Fahrenheit 451 AE to give my step daughter for her birthday, just found out she is a fan of the story.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Got the numbered Hannibal today. What a knockout production! Great job Paul and All!

My Mood
    Cool

I should get mine on Tues. Can't wait to get this one. I love the style of it. I am also looking forward
    to the announcement this week .

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

https://twitter.com/suntupeditions/s...24307987259394
    Any ideas what that other book is?

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE:
    Replay #183 (Suntup Editions)
    $395 shipped
    Will ship upon release. Brand New in original shipping box w/extras

Brother/Seed Matching Set #183
    $770 Shipped Brand New

P.P. F.F. or add 4%
    Ships to U.S. only

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Fellowship of the ring

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Hannibal is beautiful!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cool

I agree. Hannibal is fantastic.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    I guess we know now which book it is. 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

My Mood
    Cool

So number count
    298 AE
    203 numbered
    10 Lettered

My Mood
    Cool

291 AE
    191 numbered
    9 lettered

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    For sale:

Joe Hill's Horns Suntup Artist Edition Signed Slipcased Shrink-wrapped $200

Joe Hill's Horns Suntup Artist Edition Signed Slipcased Shrink-wrapped - Bumped slipcase $100
    Book arrived, nice and safe, very well packed. PM’d but you are maxed out. Cheers
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Book arrived, nice and safe, very well packed. PM’d but you are maxed out. Cheers
    Good to hear.

I'll clear up some space.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler Ard2k is on a distinguished road Ard2k's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sooooo... I don't suppose anyone is looking to move on a Silence Of The Lambs NE?? Missed that one and Hannibal looks lonely!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 622 of 644 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 620 621 622 623 624 632 ... LastLast