Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 644 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,425 of 16094

Thread: Suntup Editions

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

In case anyone is interested, Jason Mowry is selling some of the original artwork from both Hannibal and Red Dragon. Some has sold already. He can be reached via his email on his website or his Instagram. The artwork isn’t posted everywhere, so reach out to see what’s available.

http://www.jasonmowryart.com
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO Suntup’s Hannibal series books designated #172

This week I was successful in buying a copy of Hannibal so if you were open to a trade, please contact me, and I am sure we can come up with a decent deal that will be beneficial to the both of us.

The Deal:

I would like to trade my Hannibal numbered for your Hannibal numbered, to be sent immediately on receipt in the original packaging with extras

I would also add my numbered Wolfen. This is number 172, so you will be adding to your collection. It is in perfect condition, and on confirmation of agreement, will be sent in the next few days.

I think this is a more than fair deal and an opportunity to extend your 172 collection. I would love to have all three matching in my collection.

Pm me if interested and we can work something out.

Thanks for reading,

Dave
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

"have you moved" for Blackwater numbered. Love it.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I just within the last 5 minutes (in searching the internet for Hard Case Crime ARCs) came across an interview on the Suntup site with Charles Ardai.
    How this has eluded me so long I'll never know, but it's a great font of information I need to read over a 2nd or 3rd time.
    Thanks for this Paul!

BTW -- I just finished reading the ARC of FAKE I.D. by Jason Starr, which I could hardly put down.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I just within the last 5 minutes (in searching the internet for Hard Case Crime ARCs) came across an interview on the Suntup site with Charles Ardai.
    How this has eluded me so long I'll never know, but it's a great font of information I need to read over a 2nd or 3rd time.
    Thanks for this Paul!

BTW -- I just finished reading the ARC of FAKE I.D. by Jason Starr, which I could hardly put down.
    Would love to find an ARC for HCC Colorado Kid if anyone has one...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Hard Case Crime did not do an ARC for THE COLORADO KID.
    Charles Ardai himself told me that.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Thank you for that! My Completionist OCD can move to something else...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Thank you for that! My Completionist OCD can move to something else...
    Like SUNTUP proofs!
    But not until I get there first!

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO Hannibal #186 I have #326 to trade. PM me if you have it please. Even if you are not interested in trading, just so I know its found....please and thank you!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger Apprentice shibus is on a distinguished road shibus's Avatar

Default Colorado Kid ARC

Not sure why he's denying it. He was mad at me when I sold one. Maybe this is not Hard Case Crime Related?

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...=ckarc&cat=500

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...ckarc1&cat=500
    I guess it all comes down to a simple choice for me. "Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying".

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a PS arc, not sure if it also is a HCC arc.
    Are they one and the same publishers?

I get this when trying to view those links:

You do not have permission to view the images in this category.

BTW: Since this is a Suntup thread -- Suntup is great! Suntup rocks. Go Suntup! All hail Suntup!

Gunslinger Apprentice shibus is on a distinguished road shibus's Avatar

Yeah, I don't think so. Charles Started Hard Case Crime. PS is a whole other animal. Was really just showing a Colorado Kid ARC.
    I guess it all comes down to a simple choice for me. "Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying".

This one?

I promise no more non-Suntup posts here by me!

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Anyone get in on the 'dinged' sale?

Wowza they went quick!! I grabbed a numbered WOLFEN and artists Dr. Moreau - it was a feeding frenzy and lost out of a few but still happy for the opportunity.
    Bill

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I really had to restrain myself. There was a lot of cool stuff, including some lettered editions. I resisted knowing it would all be gone if I just held out for a few minutes. All I bought was another Numbered edition of Moreau because it is so pretty and the price was so low. It was hard not to order more.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Like Patrick, I saved potentially thousands by showing up late.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta save some dry powder for the next battle.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I missed out entirely. I didn’t even see what was up for offer. Probably a very good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A lot. You don’t want to know.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I was there right at the start of the sale, but the only title I was after — the AE of A SCANNER DARKLY — wasn’t offered, so I went away disappointed but with an unscathed credit card.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Got the initial shipping email for BW. Can't wait. Although, I am running out of space. I guess I will have to get creative.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Just got Blackwater today. I know I say this with just about every new release, but this one is one of the best Suntup numbered editions. An 888 page book that feels comfortable and luxurious. I’ll have no issue reading my numbered edition. And I can’t wait to read it. Yet another example of why I place Suntup above all other publishers I collect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Mikkelsen was awesome in Hannibal.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Just got Blackwater today. I know I say this with just about every new release, but this one is one of the best Suntup numbered editions. An 888 page book that feels comfortable and luxurious. I’ll have no issue reading my numbered edition. And I can’t wait to read it. Yet another example of why I place Suntup above all other publishers I collect.
    Received mine today - looks nicer in person than it did in the mockups. Some cool touches in it - the binding details fit nicely with the book and I really like the endpapers.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 644 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 ... LastLast