Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 644 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,025 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Traveler atari_guy is on a distinguished road

I'm thinking Ready Player One could be a good fit for March.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by atari_guy View Post
    Subterranean Press did RPO already. Don’t think it needs another edition.

Traveler atari_guy is on a distinguished road

I've got the one from Subterranean Press, and I thought the same thing when someone guessed it from a previous announcement. But I've since noticed that Suntup has done several books that have been done before by other publishers. I wouldn't mind a nicer version of Ready Player One than what Subterranean did. However, I've since realized that it's been more than "a few" years since the book was published.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I think it does. Subpress was boring and suntup would be much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Bummed we're not getting Hannibal.
    Me too. I was hoping for it in order to get the matching number for the third title.

This'll likely be the quarter that I get off the train. It's going to be far too expensive for me.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

It also just had that fancy rebinding, though that isn't necessarily the same thing.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post

It also just had that fancy rebinding, though that isn't necessarily the same thing.
    That’s a beauty. A work of art!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

That’s a beauty. A work of art!

Rich Tong did the binding work on that, so it's likely among the best.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Me too. I was hoping for it in order to get the matching number for the third title.

This'll likely be the quarter that I get off the train. It's going to be far too expensive for me.
    Yeah, probably me as well. I’ll stick to the AE’s and try to grab a numbered edition of something I like on the secondary market. Retiring next month and can’t see having a $500 book payment every month on top of all the other books I buy.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post

Yeah, probably me as well. I’ll stick to the AE’s and try to grab a numbered edition of something I like on the secondary market. Retiring next month and can’t see having a $500 book payment every month on top of all the other books I buy.
    Here, here! Was hoping for another Harris or Barker soon but man, I could be buying a lot of books that I actually want with my Auctioneer, errr Suntup money every month.
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool that the artist edition of the February book is going to be letterpress too. Animal Farm is novella length so if it is that book I can see why the artist edition would be letterpress as well.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Tracking for numbered Dr. Moreau. YAY.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Tracking for numbered Dr. Moreau. YAY.
    Mine is delayed due to binding issues. I would much prefer the delay over receiving a book with issues.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    My guesses:

Jan - 'The Handmaid's Tale' - Margaret Atwood
    Feb - 'Animal Farm' - George Orwell
    Mar - 'Dark Matter' - Blake Crouch
    That sound about right. I'm sure there is a subjective element behind the reaction to any book published, but none of those does it for me. Atwood, in particular, is wildly overhyped.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    My guesses:

That sound about right. I'm sure there is a subjective element behind the reaction to any book published, but none of those does it for me. Atwood, in particular, is wildly overhyped.
    How is Atwood overhyped? The majority are beyond excited for it.... so because you are not a fan its overhyped? Im sincerely curious if that is why?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My guesses:

How is Atwood overhyped? The majority are beyond excited for it.... so because you are not a fan its overhyped? Im sincerely curious if that is why?
    I for one am really stoked for the Atwood book.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Matters FTW. Blake Crouch in general FTW!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Dark Matters FTW. Blake Crouch in general FTW!!!
    Blake Crouch is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. He has a new book coming out next year as well called Upgrade. I'm pretty hyped about it!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    No double book months.
    That is a blessing...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My guesses:

Wildly overhyped. It got media attention in the Trump era for woke political reasons by people who likely never read it or just watched the TV show believing this made them "hep." As I said, likes and dislikes are subjective. There is no right or wrong when it comes to books. So the "majority" should knock themselves out with joy. I'll gladly pass.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have yet to hear any serious book prediction for Q1 that wouldn’t excite me. I’m hyped for everything Q1!

Usually I look at the production updates as a mildly pleasant experience and then put them out of mind. Today however, I’m excited that all editions of CHARLIE have completed printing. One step closer. This book can’t come fast enough for me.

Finally, Paul, you’ve outdone yourself on this year end thank you gift. Very generous of you!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not normally an ARC guy but when presented with this opportunity, I simply couldn't pass it up. The movie is what started my fascination with vs fear of these misunderstood, majestic creatures.

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Grrrrr, me jealous and envious and all the other deadly sins too.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, equally jealous. Not a proof guy either, but it would look good on my Jaws shelf.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Grrrrr, me jealous and envious and all the other deadly sins too.
    I believe you mean Arrrrgh, Steve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 644 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 ... LastLast