Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 644 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 577 585 625 ... LastLast
Results 14,351 to 14,375 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks for taking part! All copies are allocated.
    THANKS!
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Talk about bad timing...I was going to post for a Suntup Auctioneer in Books/items wanted thread this weekend. Guess I should have been here an hour or so ago instead!

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Nice!
    What a great thing to do. A little Christmas in June.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats to the winners! And very generous gesture, Paul!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

John F. Kennedy scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about

It has been a while since I offered a contest to Dark Tower forum members only. I have some extra copies of the AE of The Auctioneer which I need to clear out. These had been held back to allow for any that may have been lost or damaged during shipment of orders. So instead of putting them back in the store for sale, I will give them away to any members here who have never won anything from Suntup.

So please comment here with “Never Won” and then send an email using the contact form on the website and provide your name and mailing address. Please do not PM.

When I post here that the contest is over then don’t email any more because that means all copies are gone.

Thanks!
    Very cool.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Still haven't won.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have never won. I wear it as a badge of honour.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    “Never Won”
    WINNER !!!!!

Big big big tks Paul !!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Again, very generous of you, Paul, and congrats to those who were gifted a fine Suntup Edition!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

This is an awesome thing that you did Paul. Especially since not everybody is on FB. And congrats to the winners.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

You’re welcome all. And thanks for helping me free up some much needed space!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I still have room at my place, so feel free to send those big bulky books my way
    if you want.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I still have room at my place, so feel free to send those big bulky books my way
    if you want.
    Funny. Okay I’ll get rid of some of these pesky Lettered editions that are taking up a lot of space.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

My new bookcase is coming soon.....those would look great in it!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Cool

if you want.
    Funny. Okay I’ll get rid of some of these pesky Lettered editions that are taking up a lot of space.
    Always willing to help and sacrifice for the greater good. The greater good being my shelf space disappearing and you gaining some.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd happily babysit that lettered Misery you were throwing aroung in one of your feeds (q&a)!

Or one of the replay prototypes.... oh that would be awesome.

I must say thanks again for the replay release. It is very nice seeing people post how wonderful the story is based on your issuing this.

I've loved it for many years now and seeing his name bounce up so much now is wonderful.

Love it.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My sister has been bugging me for some time to read 11/22/63, which I finally did, finishing it last week. I immediately followed that up with Replay, which I just finished. This was in no way planned, but it made for very interesting reading as the two books dovetail in so many ways. If you've only read one or the other, or neither, I definitely recommend reading both of them!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

11/22/63 is one of my very favorite King stories. Still need to find a signed limited of this one.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I just received the AE of The Auctioneer that I won: I love the color scheme of the cloth binding (which is very nice to the touch and to the eyes) and leatherish slipcase, and the dust jacket art is cool as well. I'm very excited to add a Suntup publication to my bookcase and hope to read it soon.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I just received the AE of The Auctioneer that I won: I love the color scheme of the cloth binding (which is very nice to the touch and to the eyes) and leatherish slipcase, and the dust jacket art is cool as well. I'm very excited to add a Suntup publication to my bookcase and hope to read it soon.
    That’s so awesome! Congrats! I love the end papers in that edition too. I plan on reading it soon but I plan on reading so many many books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I just received the AE of The Auctioneer that I won...
    ...I love the end papers in that edition too...
    How did I forget those? They are beautiful and seem to have some kind of texture.

Also, I got the The Auctioneer bookmark (maybe a small thing, but I wasn't sure I'd get one, and it's a nice touch).

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats! The Suntup AEs are really very nice books. Quality, of course, but they also often have a lot of little design features that make them a joy to read.

I’m also planning a read of The Auctioneer AE, but I have a few books in the queue before it.

(I’m currently reading Neuromancer, and boy, what a great novel. I last read it over 15 years ago and it’s better than I remembered - and I remember it being pretty great)
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Man, I do really love the art ed. But with all the other stuff I want to do, it is more difficult to get the number and the lettered. Maybe I will try sometimes, but I don't think I can swing it every time. But I agree. Thar AE's are sweet books.

My Mood
    Cool

Got my "have you moved" email for the Wolfen art portfolio. I am torn though. I wonder if I should have bought the AE instead. But I wanted something different and I wanted to save the AE for those who could not get the numbered. I know there are still some AE's left, but I have other things and I just can't everything. Still excited for the portfolio though.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my "have you moved" email for the Wolfen art portfolio. I am torn though. I wonder if I should have bought the AE instead. But I wanted something different and I wanted to save the AE for those who could not get the numbered. I know there are still some AE's left, but I have other things and I just can't everything. Still excited for the portfolio though.
    I likely would have only bought the numbered edition, but I’m a fan of the artist, so I purchased the AE and the art portfolio because of him.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 644 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 577 585 625 ... LastLast