+ Reply to Thread
Page 487 of 487 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487
Results 12,151 to 12,157 of 12157

Thread: Suntup Press

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync has a spectacular aura about Splync has a spectacular aura about Splync has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

My dream of owning every Suntup Edition has pretty much been destroyed by this newsletter. I can swing a book a month, but if we're starting to get two per month... I knew it was only a matter of time, haha!

But I'll stay on for as long as I can!

Maybe January will be Stephen King so that I can save myself some money (as I am not on that numbered track).

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Have the winners of the lottery for The Auctioneer been contacted?
    Yes, and all remaining copies have been purchased. The Customer Designation lookup should be updated soon.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yes, and all remaining copies have been purchased. The Customer Designation lookup should be updated soon.
    Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Yea, I am squeaking in with my number being 130.
    Tell me about it.. my lifetime number is... ready for this?????????????????? #150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was given #16 when I won the lottery for Neuromancer. I was surprised that number was available.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Yea, I am squeaking in with my number being 130.
    Tell me about it.. my lifetime number is... ready for this?????????????????? #150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was given #16 when I won the lottery for Neuromancer. I was surprised that number was available.
    Someone hopped off the train leaving that free. Great number to have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Mellow

Schedule has been updated on the site.
    Baby, can you dig your Man

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a jewel in the rough Noxus35 is a jewel in the rough Noxus35 is a jewel in the rough Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations on the sell out Paul!
    Ah well, i've now ordered the AGE of The Auctioneer. 😎
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 487 of 487 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487