Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 644 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 635 ... LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,625 of 16088

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No worries. And that Captcha is really annoying. Here’s how the ad should read: “Install this neat little thing to stop spam. Oh, by the way it will also prevent legitimate submissions from getting through too. Have a nice day!” I removed it. There’s another method for preventing spam but when I tried it, that too had its issues. I didn’t think I’d need it until the day someone let a malicious bot loose on one of the lottery forms which submitted hundreds of fake entries. Some people have no respect or common decency. So it goes.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Wanted to share this amazing remarque that was done in my MISERY. Thanks to Kris for making this happen!

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! Congrats!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Crazy good Remarque. One of the best I’ve seen.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Wanted to share this amazing remarque that was done in my MISERY. Thanks to Kris for making this happen!

Very cool!

Paul Sheldon was driving your car, huh?

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Received my AE Island of Dr. Moreau. I love it. Great work Team .

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Really hoping the artist edition of BLACKWATER is still available come pay day. It's one of my all-time favorite books!! I can't wait to see the Suntup edition.
    ~Jonathan

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Really hoping the artist edition of BLACKWATER is still available come pay day. It's one of my all-time favorite books!! I can't wait to see the Suntup edition.
    There are 241 left so you should be good Johnathan. And if you have not seen it, it does look pretty cool.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Kenny, that original artwork in MISERY is amazing and makes me very happy. That book is in good hands with you, my friend.

Loving the IoDM AE that just arrived.

Currently reading BLACKWATER for the first time and enjoying it!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Helping a friend out trying to find the numbered edition of Blood Meridian. If anyone is selling their pre-order I'd definitely be interested.

He doesn't use any type of social media so I thought I'd help him out. Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received my AE of Moreau she's a beauty as usual!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

My Mood
    Cool

Just got my shipment info for LTROI numbered .

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Just got my shipment info for LTROI numbered .
    Yep, my Suntup collection is exploding this month, and it's only the 23rd!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, got my shipment notice yesterday. Can't wait to see this one.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Anyone have a Jaws cube for sale, or interested in selling? I'd really like #135 - I was on a work call and completely missed the cube going on sale.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Anyone have a Jaws cube for sale, or interested in selling? I'd really like #135 - I was on a work call and completely missed the cube going on sale.
    One for $450 on the Fan group right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Just received my AE of Moreau she's a beauty as usual!
    Fo sho she is, brother!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling The Island of Doctor Moreau Artist Edition - ***$120*** ~Below List Price~

Price includes shipping. International at cost. PM here or reach at ericjohns5000@gmail.com
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    With that handle- you deserve one! Good luck.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Wanted to share another remarque - this one in SEED. Came out fantastic.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Wanted to share another remarque - this one in SEED. Came out fantastic.

That is awesome!

I'm more than a little jealous. I'm still hoping that my copy isn't lost forever - mailed it March 1st, failed to arrive, opened a case with USPS, eventually they said I should expect it returned to me. Surprisingly, it apparently made it back to Phoenix, only for it to be sent off to Turkey again instead of returned. That was two weeks ago now - it's certainly racking up the miles anyway.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sent to Turkey in order to go to Arizona?

Congratulations Dolan, that's a pretty cool remarque !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Sent to Turkey in order to go to Arizona?
    In March I mailed it from AZ to Turkey, it never arrived. In August the post office informed me they would be returning the package to me in AZ. Appears from tracking that the package did arrive back in AZ, but instead of being returned to me, was sent back to Turkey - no idea if it will be delivered or eventually returned. I'm a little jealous - it's done more traveling in the past six months than I have.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That remarque by Dolce Paganne is beautiful, Kenny. I love seeing all the original artwork you’re commissioning for u you our books.

Speaking of art, my Numbered Edition of LET THE RIGHT ONE IN arrived today and good lord is it gorgeous. Absolutely stunning production and Suntup knocked it out of the park with the winter theme effects. Also incredibly creative:
    Nice detail
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Just got the have you moved email for SOTL. Can’t wait to see it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 644 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 635 ... LastLast