Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 644 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 520 ... LastLast
Results 10,476 to 10,500 of 16092

Thread: Suntup Editions

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What is that to the left of the Horns ARC, Steve?
    That's the HORNS Prospectus.
    I posted a picture of it in my book thread a while ago.
    Nice shelf, Steve!

I agree with the crowd that all the Suntup books look much better together than out and about on random shelves. But my collection has long been largely organized by publisher anyway so that's my natural affinity anyway.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Woot. Shipping notice!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Woot. Shipping notice!!!!
    Yes. And the high was instantaneous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What is that to the left of the Horns ARC, Steve?
    That's the HORNS Prospectus.
    I posted a picture of it in my book thread a while ago.
    Nice shelf, Steve!

I agree with the crowd that all the Suntup books look much better together than out and about on random shelves. But my collection has long been largely organized by publisher anyway so that's my natural affinity anyway.
    Curious. Are your King books organized by publishers?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

I Am Legend is on its way!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yep. Got the message also. Very excited. Plus, next week we get another announcement. Very exciting times.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Got my delivery notice for IAL and just watched the teaser for tomorrow’s release. I think people were already sure what it is but I still have no idea.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Got my delivery notice for IAL and just watched the teaser for tomorrow’s release. I think people were already sure what it is but I still have no idea.
    Big brother knows.

Country
    Country Flag

Great chat, Paul! And I'm so thrilled there will be an AGE for tomorrow's release. I'll be in for a numbered and an AGE.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

IAL is at the post office waiting for me
    I am out of town now but get to see it tonight, the wife is grabbing the mail!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Great chat, Paul! And I'm so thrilled there will be an AGE for tomorrow's release. I'll be in for a numbered and an AGE.
    Yeah, the cat's out of the bag haha. I'll probably add an AGE too.

I wonder what's up with that speed cube / rubik's cube on the desk though, just an add to nostalgia or a possible hint for a future release (Hellbound Heart ?)

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    I wonder what's up with that speed cube / rubik's cube on the desk though, just an add to nostalgia or a possible hint for a future release (Hellbound Heart ?)
    Please...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Please...
    Ha! I asked about the Rubik’s Cube in the FB live feed. Not sure it’s just a toy, a hint at a future book release, or a symbol for running an independent publishing company.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Big brother knows.
    You mean it's Bentley Little's Big Brother? I know you've been waiting for Bentley to get the Suntup treatment.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very cool video (both of them). Awesome that there will be a AGE for the new book. I will be in for both. Also excited that Paul has stuff through 2021.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe Let the Right One In? The Rubik’s cube is fairly significant there.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely 1984.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I wouldn't know, haven't read låt den rätte komma in. I've seen the movies though, i did enjoy both of them.

Is it a good read?
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

If Paul does an edition of any Barker he just take all my money money lol
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I wouldn't know, haven't read låt den rätte komma in. I've seen the movies though, i did enjoy both of them.

Is it a good read?
    It’s great. Another of Lindqvist’s books ‘Little Star’ is one of the best modern horror novels I’ve read.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Yes...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Yes...
    No....
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Big brother knows.
    You mean it's Bentley Little's Big Brother? I know you've been waiting for Bentley to get the Suntup treatment.
    IF Paul bound a Bentley Little book and made it a limitation of 1 and got Bentley to inscribe it "To Jeffingoff. I am so so so so sorry for The Mailman. I acknowledge that absolutely nothing happens in that book. Please accept my apology, Bentley Little. P.S. so so so so very very sorry." then I would accept it into my home. But it wouldn't go on the shelf next to the other Suntups. It would probably stay in the form-fitted foam.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Received my IAL S/L today, Nice! Thanks Paul for another beauty.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big brother is watching...
    Got mine to!!! Beauty!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 644 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 520 ... LastLast