Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 645 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 591 ... LastLast
Results 12,251 to 12,275 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

a scanner darkly!! awesome! the lettered looks very similar to the mustard edition of Lyras books stardust, no?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Paul is killing it with the book choices lately.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

oh my goodness!

Glad I am still on the train, because I would not have wanted to miss this one. I am a rabid PKD fan and am excited to see the Suntup treatment of such a visionary author.

However, I do miss the days of cheaper Suntup books.

Who is interested in buying a copy of the Auctioneer or Bibliomysteries?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Regarding the November horror novel... since it’s 350 copies does that mean whoever purchases it will have rights to future books of that limitation?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I’ve read a few Philip K Dick novels, and like them, but I haven’t read this one. I’m looking forward to adding it to my to read list. I really love the art in this edition. Stunning, and a little disturbing.

(Numbered and AGE ordered)
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

The art is amazing. Great selection and design and everything.

Then again, you can copy and paste that reaction and post it to reflect my feelings on every Suntup release.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Regarding the November horror novel... since it’s 350 copies does that mean whoever purchases it will have rights to future books of that limitation?
    yes I believe that to be the case
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure yet, but I'm probably skipping the poetry collection. Have to scale back on some of my spending habits.

Luckily I won't lose my number. Now once I actually see what the collection is and the whole production of it I might break down and buy it anyway.

It's an addiction! Sometimes you just can't help it.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

John F. Kennedy Raenas will become famous soon enough Raenas will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Not sure yet, but I'm probably skipping the poetry collection. Have to scale back on some of my spending habits.

Luckily I won't lose my number. Now once I actually see what the collection is and the whole production of it I might break down and buy it anyway.

It's an addiction! Sometimes you just can't help it.
    I am in a similar boat. Have been on the numbered track since and including HoHH, so want to keep my #5 series intact. Would be a dream if I could somehow poach #5 Misery at some point, but decided to wait until my bonus before I attempt to complete the Suntup numbered track (even for a different number).

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The lettered is trippy!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered the AGE, took a while this time but i did not want to miss out on this one.
    Perhaps it was mentioned before and i just missed it but is there a particular reason for limiting this one to 750 copies?
    Also will this be the limitation for all future AGE's?
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Love the choice even though I have not read it. I like the fact that this is the person who gave us Blade Runner, Minority Report, and Total Recall. The first two I love. Again, a great choice.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Love the choice even though I have not read it. I like the fact that this is the person who gave us Blade Runner, Minority Report, and Total Recall. The first two I love. Again, a great choice.
    Don't forget The Man In The High Castle though.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

Never saw it or read it. I just heard it was really good.

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This is up at Betts Books, for anyone interested. A good way into a full non king set of matching numbers.

Updated 10-6-20 4:41 pm

UPDATE: NEW SILENT AUCTION!

Non-King track Suntup all #77...This will last one week (ends Saturday October 10 at 2:30pm)...MINIMUM BID is $12,500, includes 19 items in all and COMES WITH RIGHTS to future #77 non-King titles. Bid as high and often as you are willing to pay...Overseas/domestic shipping will be at cost. Seller will ship copies already released. Includes:

The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio #77

The Haunting of Hill House #77

Horns #77

Rosemary's Baby #77

The Road #77

Brother #77

I Am Legend #77

The Time Machine #77

The Invisible Man #77 (future release)

War of the Worlds #77 (future release)

Red Dragon #77

Farenheit 451 #77

The Lottery #77

Bibliomysteries #77 (future release)

1984 #77 (future release)

Let the Right One In #77 (future release)

Neuromancer #77 (future release)

The Auctioneer #77 (future release)

++unannounced title (due October 7, #77)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    The title following the 350 in November is a 250 run, and rights go sequentially from book to book. So no. Assuming the January book is 350, owners of the 250 December book will have rights to that book, not owners of the November book.

Ordered the AGE, took a while this time but i did not want to miss out on this one.
    Perhaps it was mentioned before and i just missed it but is there a particular reason for limiting this one to 750 copies?
    Nope this will not be the limitation for all future AGE's.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

So far the only book of his I have read and I really liked it. Wish he was able to continue the story.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    The title following the 350 in November is a 250 run, and rights go sequentially from book to book. So no. Assuming the January book is 350, owners of the 250 December book will have rights to that book, not owners of the November book.

Ah! Thank you, my mistake

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool, thanks for answering it Paul.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

It is, both the book and the television series.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The option to use partial.ly to pay isn't appearing for me. Is that option available?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The option to use partial.ly to pay isn't appearing for me. Is that option available?
    Yes. Not on AGE’s though. Do you have one of those in your cart? It so, remove it and the option should display.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Yes. Not on AGE’s though. Do you have one of those in your cart? It so, remove it and the option should display.
    That's the problem. Okay, thanks.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

If anyone is looking to pass on the poetry book - I might be interested. I'm above #150 so I don't qualify.

Full disclosure - I'd be looking to buy publishers price. I'm looking for someone who doesn't want it but wants to maintain rights.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    If anyone is looking to pass on the poetry book - I might be interested. I'm above #150 so I don't qualify.

Full disclosure - I'd be looking to buy publishers price. I'm looking for someone who doesn't want it but wants to maintain rights.
    I don't believe that books affects rights so no one would be losing out if they passed their copy along.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 645 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 591 ... LastLast