Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 645 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 ... LastLast
Results 13,001 to 13,025 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Possible Spoiler
    Spoiler:

It is. The cover is like a vintage paperback. It even appears old. The interior pages are blank. The "dummy" book sits on a door within the traycase. The signed limited is under the trapdoor.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

More Bibliomysteries pics...

Spoiler:

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thought provoking it is for sure. 😉

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Sorry, buddy but gotta put you on the spot here. Love ya, man, so well deserved. And that Paul dude can be ok at times too

This Fucking-A Awesome! No one more deserving than you, Jeff, and it makes me happy to see Paul recognize your own contributions to the collecting community with such a wonderful surprise. Excellent all around!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    This Fucking-A Awesome! No one more deserving than you, Jeff, and it makes me happy to see Paul recognize your own contributions to the collecting community with such a wonderful surprise. Excellent all around!
    Thank you Patrick. I'm a very lucky guy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else notice that the copyright date on Bibliomysteries is 2021? I wonder if Paul maybe thought they wouldn't be done by the end of the year, with Covid delays and such. Bookmark shows copyright date of 2020.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Uh oh. Paul is going to have to recall them all. Dude, you should have kept quiet.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently someone here has a problem with me sharing Jeff's videos. They left positive rep saying as much in so many words. Of course they didn't attach their name to the rep where I could have addressed them privately. Or they could have chosen to PM me regarding the matter. So, to whomever you may be, I will continue to post such videos as I see fit. The only exception will be if Jerome or another high level mod ask me to refrain.

Not fishing for rep. Just wanted to set the record straight for the keyboard warrior, troll, or whatever the kids are calling it these days.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Uh oh. Paul is going to have to recall them all. Dude, you should have kept quiet.
    Ha! I thought maybe I solved a mystery or something? Like it was a clue? Either that or he just didn't want such an amazing book to be published in such a shitty year. Although, this could be considered a crowning jewel in Suntup's 2020. Damn, what a cool book.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Apparently someone here has a problem with me sharing Jeff's videos.
    Seems a strange thing about which to complain. Where’s the problem?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently someone here has a problem with me sharing Jeff's videos. They left positive rep saying as much in so many words. Of course they didn't attach their name to the rep where I could have addressed them privately. Or they could have chosen to PM me regarding the matter. So, to whomever you may be, I will continue to post such videos as I see fit. The only exception will be if Jerome or another high level mod ask me to refrain.

Not fishing for rep. Just wanted to set the record straight for the keyboard warrior, troll, or whatever the kids are calling it these days.
    I know I’m annoying and obnoxious but sorry you had to pay a price for it. I don’t know why anyone would object to you sharing my videos. You’ve been nothing but aces in my book and I certainly appreciate all you do for the collectors here and everywhere. You’re only guilty of trying to spread a little joy.

You’re a great guy and deserve real positive rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sending Jeff neg rep because it's been too many videos since he's said Tremblay.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    I'm sending Jeff neg rep because it's been too many videos since he's said Tremblay.
    Damnit!!! I’ll have a chat with my writing staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

I know I’m annoying and obnoxious but sorry you had to pay a price for it. I don’t know why anyone would object to you sharing my videos. You’ve been nothing but aces in my book and I certainly appreciate all you do for the collectors here and everywhere. You’re only guilty of trying to spread a little joy.

You’re a great guy and deserve real positive rep.
    If that's the price of our friendship, brother; I'll pay tenfold. F*** 'em.

Your kind words are much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Anyone else notice that the copyright date on Bibliomysteries is 2021? I wonder if Paul maybe thought they wouldn't be done by the end of the year, with Covid delays and such. Bookmark shows copyright date of 2020.
    Yup, way back when it was announced i mentioned it but i thought that maybe he was going to do a new volume every year.
    It'll get here soon, hopefully before christmas. Patience is a virtue.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The entire BIBLIOMYSTERIES production is amazing and far beyond expectation. Team Suntup continues to keep setting the bar higher and exceeding it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Bookmarks

https://shop.suntup.press/products/s...QwMYMpIwLknVUs

For those not on the Facebook site, Suntup have put up individual bookmarks for sale.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anybody tried a UV light on the blank pages in Bibliomysteries yet?
    Curious if anyone found clues.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Just urine and semen stains.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Just checked with the cheap UV flashlight we use to find scorpions - nothing apparent. I've leave it someone else to try a heat gun to see if it's invisible ink
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But do they spell anything??

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think things are exactly as they seem. The dummy book is there to hide the trap door. It’s a wonderful, creative design element that I really enjoy. I doubt there’s a hidden message (other than an entire hidden book). Kudos to the Suntup team for this production!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well that should up the price on the secondary market even more... right?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I think things are exactly as they seem. The dummy book is there to hide the trap door. It’s a wonderful, creative design element that I really enjoy. I doubt there’s a hidden message (other than an entire hidden book). Kudos to the Suntup team for this production!
    I have several theories that are potentially all wrong....

It was a reference to the ghost book in one of the stories...discounted after I saw the cover

It is a blank book to be used as in a short story competition, that would be replaced with the winners mystery story

The lettered version isn’t blank.....

The arc is the same cover and size, and random winners will find them....

Please note........I have never been correct in anything, ever!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Please note........I have never been correct in anything, ever!
    I’m pleased to report that your stellar track record remains intact. :-)

People are reading too much into this. But it looks like you’re having fun with it and are enjoying the whole presentation. That’s great. We had fun coming up with the concept, especially the fake book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 645 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 ... LastLast