Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 623 of 643 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 621 622 623 624 625 633 ... LastLast
Results 15,551 to 15,575 of 16073

Thread: Suntup Editions

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered my numbered edition of The Outsiders this morning. Looking forward to owning it!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Either of these still available?

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    For sale:

Joe Hill's Horns Suntup Artist Edition Signed Slipcased Shrink-wrapped $200

Joe Hill's Horns Suntup Artist Edition Signed Slipcased Shrink-wrapped - Bumped slipcase $100
    ISO The Gunslinger S/L #307

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Searching for the owner of Hannibal #140. Looking to trade my #345 to match my SOTL. Would then need to track down Red Dragon #140 for purchase. Nothing to trade for Red Dragon.
    Also open to purchasing any #'d Red Dragon.
    ISO The Gunslinger S/L #307

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was able to complete my Suntup Hannibal trilogy. Very beautiful books and I'm very happy Suntup did all three. (Wouldn't say no to 'Hannibal Rising' if they did it but if not I'm satisfied with these.)

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Any opinion as to value for the artist editions of Misery and Rosemary's baby?

I see the last three from eBay for Misery are two above $700 and one above $600. The only one I see listed for sale anywhere is listed at $750.

The only Rosemary's Baby I see sold was ~$350. There are none available anywhere I can find for sale.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I was able to complete my Suntup Hannibal trilogy. Very beautiful books and I'm very happy Suntup did all three. (Wouldn't say no to 'Hannibal Rising' if they did it but if not I'm satisfied with these.)

Glad you were able to complete the set. I agree. They all look fantastic. Paul did a great job with the material and artwork with all of these.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see the last three from eBay for Misery are two above $700 and one above $600. The only one I see listed for sale anywhere is listed at $750.

The only Rosemary's Baby I see sold was ~$350. There are none available anywhere I can find for sale.
    There is one on ABE for 1k and one at Camelot for 795.00
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

There is one on ABE for 1k and one at Camelot for 795.00
    If the one on Abe sells, or the one on Camelot, I will be very impressed.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm constantly surprised. I know he asked about the AE, but I sold my numbered Rosemary's with Camelot for 1250.00. Don't guess you can interpolate from that...
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Looking for numbered SOTL (preferably with lamb)

My Mood
    Cool

Got the email for Butcher Boy numbered. One more to add to the shelf.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The numbered Butcher Boy is amazing. It may be the best one. Definitely the best for matching a story theme. Amazing!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Did anybody have any ideas for what next weeks may be?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Ahlborns The Bird Eater possibly.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Any hint that next Ahlborn would be Bird Eater specifically? There's a couple other of hers I would prefer

Any way Butcher Boy numbered is really something! Kind of wish there was more going on with the slipcase but the book itself more than makes up for it. Definitely one that's far better in person than pictures can do justice

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Any hint that next Ahlborn would be Bird Eater specifically? There's a couple other of hers I would prefer

Any way Butcher Boy numbered is really something! Kind of wish there was more going on with the slipcase but the book itself more than makes up for it. Definitely one that's far better in person than pictures can do justice
    No, just a guess based on the description Paul provided in the release schedule. I’m more then likely wrong.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone wants to know...

Spoiler:
    It's "If You See Her". When Paul was showing off the art from a book someone looked at the pages and matched the text to it.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take any Ania Ahlborn Suntup release but I was really hoping for The Shuddering.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post

I think the understated 'plain butcher paper' aspect of the slipcase fits the story perfectly.

My Mood
    Cool

BB is a really nice production. The texture of the book is so cool.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi All. I'm pleased you like The Butcher Boy Numbered book. I haven't checked in here for a bit. The app I use on my phone for updates from the forum seems to have stopped working, so I've missed many posts. I'm looking forward to next week's book.

Since I'm here, our bookbinder on the Numbered Slaughterhouse-Five posted some pictures of the work in progress:

Spoiler:

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Hi All. I'm pleased you like The Butcher Boy Numbered book. I haven't checked in here for a bit. The app I use on my phone for updates from the forum seems to have stopped working, so I've missed many posts. I'm looking forward to next week's book.

Since I'm here, our bookbinder on the Numbered Slaughterhouse-Five posted some pictures of the work in progress:

Spoiler:

Love these inside the scene pics and videos! Thanks Paul!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

My Mood
    Cool

Great stuff. I am really excited about SH5.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    ...our bookbinder on the Numbered Slaughterhouse-Five posted some pictures of the work in progress...
    Looks fantastic, as usual.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks stunning !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 623 of 643 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 621 622 623 624 625 633 ... LastLast