Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 643 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so confused by this... Is this Zelig Paul or a different Paul lol

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I am so confused by this... Is this Zelig Paul or a different Paul lol
    Yep, It's Paul (Zelig)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is really cool!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, exciting! Talk about a snowball effect. Starting from a small project initially planned just for himself, to small press business. Godspeed Paul!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Video is Top Notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder what the 7/7/17 date is for. It looks like another EOTD?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder what the 7/7/17 date is for. It looks like another EOTD?
    Guessing something new. Maybe a print?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Something's coming... something wonderful...

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm both intrigued and excited It definitely looks like something EOTD related. Maybe creating something from scratch this time instead of a rebound?

+1 on that video being top notch

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Exciting... maybe an other EOTD portfolio ?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

EOTD print or portfolio seem like good guesses!

Wanted:

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd put my penny on a portfolio.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting this Jerome, and for everyone's comments. I wanted to respond yesterday but I was actually at the letterpress printer all day working on this project. I'm very excited about it and my new adventure into publishing. More details will be provided soon.

It's interesting how this all evolved like Dan says. I have been planning for, and working on this for a long time now, and I'm really pleased that it's finally at the point where I can make some announcements. I'm grateful to you all because part of what motivated me is the enthusiasm you've shown for the projects I've worked on. So thank you.

Cheers,
    Paul

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I signed up, nice website.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul just curious with the new company is there still small productions or are you planning to do bigger productions? Also will original buyers still get first right of refusal for their letter?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I signed up as well; might as well just hand over my dough now to get an EOTD matching print! Pretty sweet Paul, congrats.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Hey Paul just curious with the new company is there still small productions or are you planning to do bigger productions? Also will original buyers still get first right of refusal for their letter?
    Hi Josh. If I'm understanding your question, yes I will be publishing higher limitation runs on a numbered edition, but still fairly limited in the whole scheme of things. As to your other question, after some discussion on this point, previous custom bound owners will have right of first refusal on the same letter for this publication.

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I signed up as well; might as well just hand over my dough now to get an EOTD matching print! Pretty sweet Paul, congrats.
    Thanks George. This is way more than just a print though. Details will follow soon. I'm just finalizing some things. Although Frank, Heath and Dan are on track. ;-)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You're killing me Paul! Lol.
    Congrats on this newest venture and can't wait to see what you will conjure up!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Sounds like an exciting and rewarding opportunity. Good luck!

Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck Paul! I hope it continues to be an enjoyable experience. I have confidence that anything you create is going to be amazing
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Hi Josh. If I'm understanding your question, yes I will be publishing higher limitation runs on a numbered edition, but still fairly limited in the whole scheme of things. As to your other question, after some discussion on this point, previous custom bound owners will have right of first refusal on the same letter for this publication.

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Thanks George. This is way more than just a print though. Details will follow soon. I'm just finalizing some things. Although Frank, Heath and Dan are on track. ;-)
    Very exciting! I won't ask anymore questions and will wait patiently for the info!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

THE EYES OF THE DRAGON ART PORTFOLIO

FEATURING ILLUSTRATIONS BY
    David Palladini
    FROM THE NOVEL BY
    Stephen King
    We are excited to announce the publication of
    The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio.
    The Eyes of the Dragon is a novel by Stephen King that was first published in a 1984 limited edition via King’s personal imprint, Philtrum Press, and in a trade edition by Viking in 1987. Originally written for his daughter Naomi, the book is a work of fantasy.

Artist David Palladini was commissioned to create a series of new illustrations for the trade edition. Mr. Palladini created twenty-four original illustrations that were rendered in pencil and ink on Bienfang velour paper.

This is the first official art portfolio to be published featuring the illustrations from the Viking trade edition of The Eyes of the Dragon. It also marks the 30th anniversary of the original Viking publication of the book.

ABOUT THE EDITION

The portfolio is published in two editions, both of which are signed by David Palladini: a numbered edition of three hundred copies and a lettered edition of twenty-six copies.

Both editions include twenty-two black & white illustrations and two color illustrations. An afterword written exclusively for this edition by David Palladini is included in both editions. A previously unpublished drawing and a reproduction of the only extant copy of the Viking Title page illustration, hand-colored by David Palladini, are included in both editions.

The text has been set in Waters Titling and Warnock Pro typefaces and letterpress printed from photopolymer plates by Norman Clayton of Classic Letterpress in Ojai, California on his 18” x 23” Heidelberg Cylinder press. The text pages are printed on 100% cotton paper which has the feel of fabric. The papers used in these editions are environmentally responsible and acid free.

NUMBERED EDITION

The numbered portfolio measures 10” x 15½”. The illustrations are printed on Mohawk Superfine and are housed in a clamshell box of Italian book cloth over archival boards. Publication price: $295.

LETTERED EDITION

The lettered portfolio measures 12” x 18”. The illustrations are printed on 100% cotton paper. The portfolio is accompanied by a photogravure print that is numbered and signed by the artist. The photogravure was made by Jon Goodman at his studio in Florence, Massachusetts. The print has been hand-pulled on Somerset Velvet 100% cotton mould made paper from St. Cuthbert’s Mill, England by Jon Goodman. Each print has been embossed with the printer’s mark. The illustrations are housed in a clamshell box of Japanese book cloth over archival boards. Publication price: $795.

Publication will coincide with the release of the movie adaptation of Stephen King’s best-selling epic, The Dark Tower. Two characters from The Eyes of the Dragon have a brief cameo appearance in The Drawing of the Three, the second book in the Dark Tower series, and the novel is set in the Kingdom of Delain, a location that is mentioned in the Dark Tower series a number of times.

The portfolio will be available for pre-order in March 2017.
    Publication is scheduled for Summer 2017.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Gosh darn it, I don't think I can afford it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 643 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast