Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 644 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 544 594 ... LastLast
Results 12,326 to 12,350 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    ARC - Suntup Press - Cormac McCarthy - ADVANCE REVIEW COPY - in mint condition
    Currently 1 bid @ $95, Interesting to see where it ends up
    Ended at $287. Tell me I got it at a good price? Not really into arcs but 2 from Paul himself, and the need for a copy of the Road has changed my view of them.
    I think it’s a great price. Especially considering The Road never had an AGE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    ARC - Suntup Press - Cormac McCarthy - ADVANCE REVIEW COPY - in mint condition
    Currently 1 bid @ $95, Interesting to see where it ends up
    Ended at $287. Tell me I got it at a good price? Not really into arcs but 2 from Paul himself, and the need for a copy of the Road has changed my view of them.
    I think it’s a great price. Especially considering The Road never had an AGE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers Jeff, never thought of that. It will go nicely with my broadsheet, and bookmark! Very pleased
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on that THE ROAD ARC. That’s one I would love to have.

Speaking of empty wishes, someone buy me Suntup’s THE TIME MACHINE that is on eBay.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks Patrick. It’s not that one. No one has actually guessed this book. It might be the only one!
    Has anyone guessed The World Doesn't End by Charles Simic? ;-)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Scanner letter... $2950 and get poetry letter at cost. Seller is keeping rights
    Let The Right One numbered... $850 shipped
    HOHH letter... $3950 shipped
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Nothing wrong with a little Pompeii action.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Nothing wrong with a little Pompeii action.
    Pink Floyd live. Oh yes!

And thanks Patrick. I bought my Misery AGE from George and getting very excited about this now.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered a second copy of ASD at LP today.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Ordered a second copy of ASD at LP today.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    I'm glad places like Lividian exist that sell other publishers books. Especially because I don't have to pay right away. That's huge bonus for me right now.

I ordered 3 copies. One for me, one for my brother for his birthday who is a huge sci-fi fan, and just an extra copy to sell or for another gift.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Might as well post this here too. Already listed on the Facebook group.

For Sale: Pre-Order of A Scanner Darkly by Philip K. Dick Suntup Numbered Edition (This is #16) ***(Without Rights)*** $780 PayPal Friends and Family. Includes free shipping within US. International shipping at cost. PM me here or you can email me at ericjohns5000@gmail.com

Unfortunately due to my current financial situation I have to pick and choose which Suntup editions I have to let go while still being able to keep my rights to other books.

I will ship as soon as I receive it.
    Decided to drop the price to an even $600.

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. I so hope that goes quickly for you now. Goodluck.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Might as well post this here too. Already listed on the Facebook group.

For Sale: Pre-Order of A Scanner Darkly by Philip K. Dick Suntup Numbered Edition (This is #16) ***(Without Rights)*** $780 PayPal Friends and Family. Includes free shipping within US. International shipping at cost. PM me here or you can email me at ericjohns5000@gmail.com

Unfortunately due to my current financial situation I have to pick and choose which Suntup editions I have to let go while still being able to keep my rights to other books.

I will ship as soon as I receive it.
    Decided to drop the price to an even $600.
    Sold on facebook!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Fahrenheit 451 on eBay at issue price from a great seller (George Beahm)

Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451 - Suntup - BUY IT NOW $95 + free shipping - new

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Those aren't going to last long.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipping notice for Oskar’s cube.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

In “The Road to Misery,” Paul talks a lot about failure and overcoming it. The poetry book could be 2008’s Pulitzer Prize winner, FAILURE, by Philip Schultz. That could have been Suntup Editions’ inaugural publication. The name “Failure” seems like an odd way to start off, but we’re talking about a guy who went with “Misery” instead.

However I get the impression from Paul’s comment that the book was probably earlier than 2008. I would say James Tate, but the Suntup editions will be signed by the author and Tate passed away five years ago. I was going to guess THE WORLD DOESN’T END (1990) but Slynic already said Charles Simic. So to avoid copying him... I’m kind of hoping for MOY SAND AND GRAVEL (2003) by Paul Muldoon or THE FLYING CHANGE (1986) by Henry S. Taylor. From what I’ve read, they both sound intriguing.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

I have to say, i know i am overly excited in the days beforw a release, but imagine how Paul must feel, especially this one being the poetry book he has being working on for such a long time.

Enjoy the moment Paul.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Indeed. It must be very satisfying to complete this one. And as a person who read and wrote poetry in the past, I am sure I will love whatever it is. At the end of one long journey only to start a new one.
    Way to stick with it Paul.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I know others have asked and im just putting it out there but if anyone here does not want the poetry book and would be willing to sell it for cost plus shipping I would definitely be interested in buying it.
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My cube just came in.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    I know others have asked and im just putting it out there but if anyone here does not want the poetry book and would be willing to sell it for cost plus shipping I would definitely be interested in buying it.
    I haven't decided if I'm going to get it yet, but if I decide to sell it at cost, I'll PM you first thing.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    My cube just came in.

I see you didn't put the little rubber feet on it. Make sure you do that (save the cube from scratches) and don't thrown them out. They're in the box the cube came in.

Country
    Country Flag

I'll take another look but I didn't see any. I'll probably be keeping it in the box though.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I'll take another look but I didn't see any. I'll probably be keeping it in the box though.
    THAT would be safest of all.

Country
    Country Flag

I found the feet. Thanks for the info.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 644 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 544 594 ... LastLast