Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 624 of 644 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 ... LastLast
Results 15,576 to 15,600 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm having new numbered edition withdrawals, and this gives a nice fix. It looks amazing, and I can't wait to receive this one. Thanks for sharing, Paul!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some new pics of SH5 on the website. It looks awesome.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

That was one huge book he showed us just now, so awesome! Hoping for The Count of Monte Cristo, also the binding for the lettered edition was popular in the era that the story was published. It certainly makes it seem like an older novel for sure.

Here's me hoping! 🤞🏻
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new book is 'If You See Her' by Ania Ahlborn.

https://suntup.press/if-you-see-her/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I had to get both (numbered abd CE). The Classic ed just looked to good.

My Mood
    Cool

516 CE
    218 numbered
    14 lettered

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of this author but agree about the production values of the Classic edition (and signed). Can't pass that up.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of this author but agree about the production values of the Classic edition (and signed). Can't pass that up.
    That is neat that she is signing the clasic ed as well.

My Mood
    Cool

450 CE
    155 numbered
    4 lettered

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a Brother lettered they would sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler davispj is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I have a lettered (O) of Brother I would be willing to part with. Can contact me at pdavis51@cox.net

My Mood
    Cool

440 classic
    109 numbered
    lettered OOP

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul is posting a bunch of updates on books that are taking longer than planned.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Paul is posting a bunch of updates on books that are taking longer than planned.
    Where is he posting?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

in emails! i just got three!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Where is he posting?
    Email.

I'll post them here:

STATUS UPDATE:
    IMAJICA - NUMBERED EDITION
    Spoiler:
    The Imajica Numbered edition has taken longer to produce than we had originally estimated. For this reason, we thought you might appreciate a more detailed status update.

The book blocks have all been completed. That involved folding, gathering and sewing the signatures. With a book this size, that was a lot of work! The quarter leather covers with leather capped fore-edges and the Japanese cloth over boards have all been completed.

Last week, we approved stamped samples of the book covers. Most covers have one or two hits of foil stamping, but this design requires five hits, and the stamping must be done carefully due to the nature of the Euclidian shape on the cover. All covers will be stamped in the coming weeks, after which the books will be cased in by hand–the final stage in the bookmaking process.

We also saw the first prototype of the enclosure last week, and we made some tweaks before approving it. The enclosure is specially designed to accommodate a book as large as this. The walls at the spine have an opening where you can lift out the book with the aid of a ribbon pull. These will now proceed with production.

We thought you might like to see this photo of the stamped cover. If all goes well, we anticipate being ready to ship the edition in the fourth quarter of this year.

Thank you for your patience on this, and we apologize for the delay. We know it has taken longer than we planned, but please know that we are giving it the attention it needs to move it through to completion.

STATUS UPDATE:
    JAWS - NUMBERED EDITION
    Spoiler:
    The Jaws Numbered edition has taken longer to produce than we had originally estimated. For this reason, we thought you might appreciate a more detailed status update.

All books are now completed, and we are deep in production on the capped slipcase featuring the charcoal illustration by Robert Longo. Due to the nature of the capped case, this requires two wraps to be printed: one for the case itself, and another for the lid. Both of these must align perfectly to create the full image. The case maker, designer and printer are working diligently to ensure this enclosure looks as perfect as possible. We hope to approve a prototype in September. If all goes well, we anticipate being ready to ship the edition in the fourth quarter of this year.

We have included below a photo of one of the completed copies. We're very pleased with how these turned out. We had to spend a lot of time getting the inset shark fin to look good and to present well with the Japanese cloth below it.

Thank you for your patience on this, and we apologize for the delay. We know it has taken longer than we planned, but please know that we are giving it the attention it needs to move it through to completion.

STATUS UPDATE:
    CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY -
    ARTIST EDITION
    Spoiler:
    The Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Artist edition has taken longer to produce than we had originally estimated. For this reason, we thought you might appreciate a more detailed status update.

All books are now complete, and the slipcases are in production. We approved a prototype of the slipcase last week, and we are really pleased with how this production has turned out–not only for the slipcases, but the books themselves.

The slipcases will be finished around the end of September, at which time they will be shipped to the binder, who will insert the books and shrinkwrap each individual unit. If all goes well, we anticipate being ready to ship the edition by late November.

Having see a completed early copy of this edition, we have to say that it's one of our favorite Artist editions to date.

STATUS UPDATE:
    CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY -
    NUMBERED EDITION
    Spoiler:
    The Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Numbered edition has taken longer to produce than we had originally estimated. For this reason, we thought you might appreciate a more detailed status update.

All books are now complete, and the enclosures are in the final stages of production. We approved a prototype of the enclosure last month, at which point we sent the sample case to the label maker to create the gold paper label for the spine. All labels have now been made and they are currently being affixed to the enclosures as they finish the full run. If all goes well, we anticipate being ready to ship the edition during the fourth quarter of this year.

Included below is a photo of one of the Numbered edition copies. We are very pleased with how this turned out.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Proactively keeping folks informed, with photos and reasonable schedule targets. High contrast to some other shops. But I won't vilify them here, rather simply sing Paul's praise. Paul, you set the standard!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely! This in addition to keeping his update page current and full of info on where things are in process.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Thanks for the info. Was wondering about the C&TCF artist edition.

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, that was a really neat email to get to give us all that info.

My Mood
    Cool

AHHH
    Nothing like checking your email first thing i the morning and seeing this
    The following books will be shipping soon. Our records show that you ordered one or more of the titles listed below:

Replay - Numbered Edition
    If you have moved since you placed your order, please reply to this email with your new address.

If you have not moved, there is no need to reply.

Thank you!

Suntup Editions

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Proactively keeping folks informed, with photos and reasonable schedule targets. High contrast to some other shops. But I won't vilify them here, rather simply sing Paul's praise. Paul, you set the standard!
    I’d like to echo this sentiment. As much as I look forward to them, I don’t get overly concerned with when books will ship as long as I feel like the process is getting attention and moving forward. I appreciate publishers who keep their customers and fans up to speed. Paul and his team at Suntup set the bar high for this. Thank you!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    I’d like to echo this sentiment. As much as I look forward to them, I don’t get overly concerned with when books will ship as long as I feel like the process is getting attention and moving forward. I appreciate publishers who keep their customers and fans up to speed. Paul and his team at Suntup set the bar high for this. Thank you!
    If I could latch onto these two well written thoughts and add an analogy that hopefully makes sense:

Waiting in a long line (waiting ON line for some parts of the country) and the proprietor acknowledges you, briefly offers an explanation, and apologizes. I will wait in line a hell of a lot longer and be much happier in that case. Being virtually ignored? That pisses people off.

Thank you very much, Paul.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem. Doing our best to get the books out as quickly as possible, and constantly striving to shorten timeframes in general. I shipped Replay Numbered today, the final edition of that title so it was good to take that one off the board. I do anticipate a flurry of books shipping in the coming months.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    No problem. Doing our best to get the books out as quickly as possible, and constantly striving to shorten timeframes in general. I shipped Replay Numbered today, the final edition of that title so it was good to take that one off the board. I do anticipate a flurry of books shipping in the coming months.
    Sounds great to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 624 of 644 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 ... LastLast