Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 644 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    No problem everyone, really pleased you like the goodies. That was lucky on the "D". I should check with the cube maker and see if he purposely put matching keys in there, but I very much doubt it. I just sent a bag full of keys, and he was to include them randomly, or at least with no thought as to what keys go where. It would have slowed the process down tremendously. So I'd say it's all a fluke. There was one or two others I saw on Facebook.
    Ahh, you could say it’s a Christmas miracle

Any other lettered paperweight owners on the boards get a matching letter key?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    No problem everyone, really pleased you like the goodies. That was lucky on the "D". I should check with the cube maker and see if he purposely put matching keys in there, but I very much doubt it. I just sent a bag full of keys, and he was to include them randomly, or at least with no thought as to what keys go where. It would have slowed the process down tremendously. So I'd say it's all a fluke. There was one or two others I saw on Facebook.
    Ahh, you could say it’s a Christmas miracle

Any other lettered paperweight owners on the boards get a matching letter key?
    I’m PRAYING I got a $ sign!!! Won’t see till new year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Post tried to deliver today - but I was at work...so I will have to swing by on Monday to pick up my two Suntup boxes...cannot wait
    Monday is a federal holiday Chad
    No, it's not. Tuesday is a federal holiday though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Post tried to deliver today - but I was at work...so I will have to swing by on Monday to pick up my two Suntup boxes...cannot wait
    Yes it is as, as Trump declared it a couple days ago. Looks like post offices MAY be open depending on individual locations.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

From a website I just looked up
    "Good news: Post offices will still open that day but certain locations may close early. Your mail delivery should arrive as usual, and USPS blue collection boxes with pickup times before noon will also go out as scheduled."

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually the local post is open from 10-12; at least that is what was noted on the card they left - so I will keep my fingers crossed there will be someone there - so we will see; if not then Wednesday it is...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes it is as, as Trump declared it a couple days ago. Looks like post offices MAY be open depending on individual locations.

Shutting down the government doesn't make it a federal holiday. Trump doesn't have the power to proclaim a federal holiday.

He does have the power to give the executive branch a holiday which is what he did.

The banks are open. The post office is open. The other two branches of government are still functioning. It's not a federal holiday.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

haha - I commented before reading the above notes - glad people searched that one out. yes our local one the hours are shorter - normally pick up is between 10-4; on Monday only between 10-12 - so I will have to goto work in the morning and then head back towards home around 10 - then back to work...but its worth it
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

All I care is that UPS is delivering on Monday. Cause, I got something headed my way

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My mail lady delivered a package from CD today.

My Mood
    Cool

Got my book today. I am VERY happy with the entire production. Paul did a fantastic job with this book.
    Here are some pics of it

My Mood
    Cool

And my surprise

I have more pics in my thread. But I am very happy right now

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

You got the ARC, too! Very cool of Paul.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, it quite the surprise when I got two boxes and the ARC was in the other one. I was very surprised.

Country
    Country Flag

Good for you, Mike.

It looks fantastic!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Brian. Really appreciate it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I can sense the happiness from my buddy all the way across the world!!! (I’m in Mexico lol)

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I can sense the happiness from my buddy all the way across the world!!! (I’m in Mexico lol)

OH yea
    I am a happy camper Kris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, Mike! Congrats!

I received mine yesterday as well. Videos and photos can't do these books justice. Wash and dry your hands well, then take out this book and actually feel it and look through it. I can only image how awesome the lettered is with the quality that is the S/L. This was my first direct purchase from Suntup via Chad and opening this box was an experience all onto itself. One can tell that Paul has drawn on all his experiences to delivery a quality product that is over the top. No packing peanuts here, the book is literally cradled in foam. I would say that Paul has raised the bar so high that anyone else aspiring to reach this level of production couldn't help but fall short. Paul has taken the bar, broken it over his leg, and cast it aside.

Holding one of Paul's books, you can feel the love and care that was taken each step of the way. Thank you, Paul for caring enough to deliver only the best for yourself and your clients. Clients, yes. Because being involved in this experience with Paul goes well beyond being a consumer. I'm very much looking forward to continuing this journey with you and you have a client for life, my friend!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I’m jonesing for mine so bad!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I’m jonesing for mine so bad!!!!
    Hopefully soon, buddy!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Yep, I was just so excited that I could not put my feelings into words, so thanks for doing that Brian. It is a wonderful book. You can tell that Paul and the team really care about their product and want to give the customers the best possible book they can. Like you, Paul has a client for life.

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I was just so excited that I could not put my feelings into words, so thanks for doing that Brian. It is a wonderful book. You can tell that Paul and the team really care about their product and want to give the customers the best possible book they can. Like you, Paul has a client for life.

Country
    Country Flag

Mine isn't scheduled to be delivered until next Wednesday.

Country
    Country Flag

Mine isn't scheduled to be delivered until next Wednesday.
    Bummer. Well worth the wait though!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 644 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast