Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 592 of 645 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 590 591 592 593 594 602 642 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,800 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Well done Paul; beautiful editions. Sir Quentin Blake's whimsical artwork is a perfect complement to the story.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I read the story this weekend, the first time in 45 years I think, and think it’s a very fine story, fitting for a suntup edition. Marvellous.

I can’t wait to read it to my daughter.(AE edition)
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I just finished reading the numbered edition of 1984.
    I read the Joe Hill introduction last, of course, and a good thing because it gives a lot away.
    One question, why does Joe call Oceania Oceana? Is this some kind of doublethink???
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Interested in everyone’s thoughts on the announcement schedule because I’ve got nothing.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

The first one in November could be One Word Kill by Mark Lawrence, published back in 2019 and which could also set up ground for the entire "The Impossible Times" trilogy to be published by Suntup eventually.😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Butcher Boy in December?!?
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

My guesses

Oct - 'The Collector' by John Fowles
    Nov (1) - 'Dark Matter' by Blake Crouch
    Nov (2) - 'Hex' by Thomas Olde Heuvelt
    Dec - 'The Butcher Boy' by Patrick McCabe
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Regions Press currently has 17 copies of the artist edition of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

November is 100% Hex. It’s foreign (“when it arrived in the United States”) and both King and GRRM have praised it.

https://twitter.com/StephenKing/stat...388662784?s=20

https://grrm.livejournal.com/494165.html
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    November is 100% Hex. It’s foreign (“when it arrived in the United States”) and both King and GRRM have praised it.

https://twitter.com/StephenKing/stat...388662784?s=20

https://grrm.livejournal.com/494165.html
    I agree! HEX 100%, although to me it's not a foreign novel.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Loved HEX. And that reminds me that I have a UK Arc of it, somewhere
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Loved HEX. And that reminds me that I have a UK Arc of it, somewhere
    I have three of his novels which are signed and on my shelf, his signature is huge!

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just my luck that the one book I want (Hex) is not available under my current limitation. Although maybe it helps as I need to save money...
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just my luck that the one book I want (Hex) is not available under my current limitation. Although maybe it helps as I need to save money...
    Is HEX good?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed it.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Is HEX good?
    I loved it. Though I think the original ending (not in the English translated version) was supposed to be better. Would be great to get both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Is HEX good?
    IMO it’s one of the best recent horror novels and one of the only ones to actually scare me at all.

My Collection

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

0h wow. Now I have something else to read!! Thanks guys
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Is HEX good?
    I wasn't a fan of it, but I readily admit I tend to be among the minority on this one. Great premise, but poor execution on other fronts that may or may not have been due to the translation and, as I recall, the revised ending attached to the UK edition.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quick sneak peek for TDT folks. Thought you might like to see this. It's the Lettered edition of Blood Meridian currently being hand bound.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Boy, I am sure that will be fantastic. I am sure the numbered will be great as well.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to purchase a lettered Misery. Anyone thinking of selling, I’d pay too dollar

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

A few people have been asking us about the 250 copy print run on an upcoming title and if there will be any more. I added the following to one of our support articles, but posting here if it's helpful:

Editions with a 250 Print Run

We have been asked whether there will be any future Numbered editions published with a 250 print run. The answer is yes, there will be. We currently have three books under contract which are locked in at 250 copies. In all three cases, these titles have been under contract for approximately 2 years, and at that time, our print run for Numbered editions was 250.

We had several other titles which were in the same boat, and when demand for our books began increasing rapidly, we went back over our agreements, and wherever we could increase the quantities to 350, we did. But there were three titles which remained at 250, and which could not be increased for several reasons. Although we cannot say there will never be another 250 copy print run on future titles, we have no more Numbered editions currently under contract at a 250 print run beyond the three mentioned.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    A few people have been asking us about the 250 copy print run on an upcoming title and if there will be any more. I added the following to one of our support articles, but posting here if it's helpful:

Editions with a 250 Print Run

We have been asked whether there will be any future Numbered editions published with a 250 print run. The answer is yes, there will be. We currently have three books under contract which are locked in at 250 copies. In all three cases, these titles have been under contract for approximately 2 years, and at that time, our print run for Numbered editions was 250.

We had several other titles which were in the same boat, and when demand for our books began increasing rapidly, we went back over our agreements, and wherever we could increase the quantities to 350, we did. But there were three titles which remained at 250, and which could not be increased for several reasons. Although we cannot say there will never be another 250 copy print run on future titles, we have no more Numbered editions currently under contract at a 250 print run beyond the three mentioned.
    Annddddd just for our own knowledge and to be prepared Paul.. could you list them please?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Looking to purchase a lettered Misery. Anyone thinking of selling, I’d pay too dollar
    First: it's spelled "two."

Second: Misery is quite sought after - it goes for way more than that.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 592 of 645 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 590 591 592 593 594 602 642 ... LastLast