Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 645 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 637 ... LastLast
Results 14,651 to 14,675 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, got mine yesterday. It's very impressive. Probably one of my favorite designs so far. I love that blue. The entire book and case are great as usual.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone tell me if the numbered edition of The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio came with a bookmark, and if so, where was it located?

I finally purchased a book to store all my bookmarks, and I can't find one for the art portfolio - I did check the product page and I didn't see one mentioned. The reason I thought there was one included is because the Suntup Editions Bookmarks page lists one as "The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio (Original)", which I assumed (possibly incorrectly) to mean that one came with the portfolio.

Thanks!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the numbered edition of The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio came with a bookmark, and if so, where was it located?

I finally purchased a book to store all my bookmarks, and I can't find one for the art portfolio - I did check the product page and I didn't see one mentioned. The reason I thought there was one included is because the Suntup Editions Bookmarks page lists one as "The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio (Original)", which I assumed (possibly incorrectly) to mean that one came with the portfolio.

Thanks!
    Yes, it came with a bookmark in the promo kit.

You can see the bookmark at 2:54
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance on this. I was not aware of Paul and his great work when the portfolio was announced. I was fortunate enough to find out about Suntup Editions in time to purchase a numbered edition of the portfolio, and a bronze lifetime membership. I received the portfolio (obviously), the biography of David Palladini, a small printed card saying thank you for the purchase, a card saying who packed my order, four Suntup stickers, and a small cloth embroidered with the dragon.

I did not receive a print or promo kit - I'm wondering if they were only sent for preorders of the numbered/lettered editions? Since I purchased mine shortly before Misery was put up for sale, I'm guessing my order was not a preorder.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for my ignorance on this. I was not aware of Paul and his great work when the portfolio was announced. I was fortunate enough to find out about Suntup Editions in time to purchase a numbered edition of the portfolio, and a bronze lifetime membership. I received the portfolio (obviously), the biography of David Palladini, a small printed card saying thank you for the purchase, a card saying who packed my order, four Suntup stickers, and a small cloth embroidered with the dragon.

I did not receive a print or promo kit - I'm wondering if they were only sent for preorders of the numbered/lettered editions? Since I purchased mine shortly before Misery was put up for sale, I'm guessing my order was not a preorder.
    That could be. I'm sure Paul can clear it up.

edit: That's exactly it. The promo kit was available "while supplies last."

Free Promo Kit While Supplies Last:

The promotional items pictured above will be added for free to pre-orders while supplies last. You don't need to do anything. It will be shipped with your order. The kit includes:

Printed natural cotton tote bag.
    18x24 color poster on 120# card stock.
    Glossy Bookmark.
    Series of 12 postcards, each with a different illustration from the Portfolio.
    Very limited custom die-cut Promotional Card printed on Ice Silver Metallic card stock, used for the media.
    The printed Prospectus, also very limited and used for the media
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That could be. I'm sure Paul can clear it up.
    Don't be so sure! It's been a bit of an intense day, but reading that last line made me laugh out loud. I needed that! I admire your confidence in my ability to recall what I did with this all the way back in 2017! I actually don't remember! My best guess is that yes, they were sent with pre-orders only. By the time Misery was announced, I had been sitting on some inventory of the portfolios, and also money was really tight. So it could be that I only produced enough of the promo kit and poster for the original pre-orders. That is just an educated guess, and I could be proven wrong. I don't have any of those kits sitting around here, so that would make sense. And those peanuts! I'm sure everyone is thankful I don't use those anymore!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The promotional items pictured above will be added for free to pre-orders while supplies last. You don't need to do anything. It will be shipped with your order. The kit includes:

Glossy Bookmark.
    Very limited custom die-cut Promotional Card printed on Ice Silver Metallic card stock, used for the media.
    Well there you go! I just had to look at the product page.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Glossy Bookmark.
    Well there you go! I just had to look at the product page.
    Ah, another mistake I'm making. I looked up the portfolio from the home page on the Suntup site - it does not mention the promo kit. Now I see that going to Store - All Editions provides different info, including the promo kit.

Thanks for clearing that up. At least I can still purchase the bookmark!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I did exactly what you did. I didn't think to look at the product page.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Having SotL on it's way and getting that Have you moved email for 1984 (even though I won't be keeping that one), yea, it's a great day.
    Your doing great stuff Paul.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Is that what's inside that white EOTD envelope?
    Mine is still sealed!
    Darn, I have to get out of this phobia about not opening anything!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Is that what's inside that white EOTD envelope?
    Mine is still sealed!
    Darn, I have to get out of this phobia about not opening anything!
    Pretty sure it's empty - I'd be happy to take it off your hands if it bothers you!

I imagine you're talking about the promo kit. If you look at the video in post #14653, you'll see one opened at the 2:10 mark.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Got my Silence of the Lambs today. Another stellar production! A perfect pairing with Red Dragon. Goes together like liver and a big Amarone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Got my Silence of the Lambs today. Another stellar production! A perfect pairing with Red Dragon. Goes together like liver and a big Amarone.
    Agreed! (Although I prefer a nice oatmeal stout with liver.)

All of the Suntup editions are so unique and beautiful, it's impossible for me to pick a favorite. When I received my numbered Neuromancer and held the book and slipcase, I thought "this is my favorite!" Then I received Silence and saw how beautiful the book and slipcase are. And when I pulled Red Dragon out to make room for Silence... Yeah, no way I can pick one as my absolute favorite.

Plus another addition to my little Hagen-Renaker collection!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Agreed! (Although I prefer a nice oatmeal stout with liver.)
    You’ll get no arguments from me!

And I agree about choosing favorites. My rule is: my favorite Suntup is whichever I’m holding at the moment.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone happen to have a Horns AE dustjacket for sale? I put a mylar cover on mine and when I put it into the slipcase it became stuck. I accidentally damaged it forcing the book out. I know there are none available on the Suntup website. So I thought I'd check here. Thanks
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Paul,

Just quick clarification on your follow up survey. Are you looking for individual short stories, or collections of short stories?

Will you be sharing any summaries or observations on the surveys.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for asking. Individual short stories. We have enough book length titles to work with. That was the main focus of this survey. Who of you have a favorite short work. If someone isn’t a fan of short stories then they can skip the survey of course. Thanks!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can we include SK in it?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Paul. I’m not much help as the only real short works I have read are kings…

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Will you be sharing any summaries or observations on the surveys.
    Sorry, forgot to answer your question. I may share some observations in one of the live broadcasts but we don’t usually share all of the results of the surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Can we include SK in it?
    I didn't mention that on the form, It doesn't really matter either way, although I'd prefer that not all 5 are SK stories. If you want to include one or two that's fine. But it's primarily for non-King work. Thanks. I know short stories aren't for everyone, but this survey is mainly for those who enjoy them.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I added 4 non-king and one King.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I submitted mine! 1 by King and 4 other authors.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

I listed a collection of short stories 🙄
    I'll go back and list some of the individual short stories I like.
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

My Mood
    Cool

If a King does get selected for some kind of Short Story anthology (an assumtion that's what it would be), and we don't have Misery, would that
    prevent that person from getting such a book? If King signs that is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 645 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 637 ... LastLast