Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 527 of 645 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 525 526 527 528 529 537 577 627 ... LastLast
Results 13,151 to 13,175 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    damn I missed it! it sold out so quickly. hopefully will get it from one of the other retailers
    There likely will be. I mentioned this in the facebook group as well, so for the people that missed out on Suntup, you should keep an eye out for other publishers like Lividian, Dark Regions, Camelot Books, and others.

I'm sure they'll have copies for sale at list price.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Any more guesses?
    I'll put my money down on The Wolfen.
    Never heard of that one. 🤔
    Have you read it?

I also found one that i've never heard of before; The Fates by Thomas Tessier. I might look that one up soon. 😉
    The Wolfen is a great werewolf novel, written by Whitley Strieber, and turned into a pretty decent movie for its time (1981).

He also wrote The Hunger. That's always been one of my favorite vampire movies, despite its failings. I've probably watched it once a year for decades now. It had one of the best intro songs ever for a vampire movie - Bela Lugosi's Dead, by Bauhaus - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY

Both books were written before Strieber went off the rails a bit with his alien encounter books. There are a couple of follow-up books to The Hunger, which are The Last Vampire, and Lilith's Dream. I must read those again...I've completely forgotten the stories at this point.
    Man, Wolfen was the first movie that really scared the shit out of me. For that reason alone I’d love to see it get the Suntup treatment.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Will Graham Question -
    Spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Dolarhyde disfigures him in the book.
    Spoiler:
    Ok. So lector cutting him up is from when graham catches lector prior to red dragons events.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Will Graham Question -
    Spoiler
    You talking book or movie?
    Book.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Slightly off topic but I finally read BROTHER and I really loved that book! Now I wish I tried to get the Seed Numbered.

I will admit, some of my reading was of the numbered version of Brother. Hersey, maybe, but it was really a lovely (gloved) experience

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Someone give me the dire news....how many numbered are left?

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Someone give me the dire news....how many numbered are left?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Down to 45 now.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Down to 45 now.
    So, you're saying there's a chance?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Down to 45 now.
    A diminishing one - 37 now.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received a Lettered Horns for a friend to check out before I pass it along. Man ol' man is it a thing of beauty!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is on hold, apparently this is too confusing, according to Jerome nobody has donated to this during the time frame listed

DT.org Ad-free Fundraiser booksale/psuedo-auction

Rules:
    100% of Donation goes directly to the DT.org site to "Keep the site Vibrant and Ad Free"
    Best donation gets the book, I will post the buyer/winner name & donation amount if they wish.
    Per Jerome's advice time limit on his item is 7 days from posting
    "YOU" get to donate the funds directly to the DT.org site.
    For every $10 donation, the buyer/winner gets one entry into the raffle.
    In "YOUR" name, YOU get the raffle ticket, I get none"
    (not to exceed Jerome's maximum of 20 entries per person rule)

Red Dragon Slipcased Artist edition
    Mint, no damage, never read,
    Shipped in an original foam encased "Suntup" shipping box.
    Make reasonable donation via PM, please don't be insulting, this is a fundraiser.
    Please do not PM me to ask how much I'm asking.
    This Contest for Red Dragon runs: 01-08-2021 02:59 PM to 01-15-2021 02:59 PM

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Slightly off topic but I finally read BROTHER and I really loved that book! Now I wish I tried to get the Seed Numbered.

I will admit, some of my reading was of the numbered version of Brother. Hersey, maybe, but it was really a lovely (gloved) experience

Am selling one if you are interested.

Seed by Ania Ahlborn - Numbered Edition (172)

£335 gbp delivered to US, EU and UK, elsewhere delivery @ half costs (unless you live on the moon) PayPal f&f or add 4%

If interested, pm and we can discuss
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Down to 45 now.
    A diminishing one - 37 now.
    26 numbered editions and one lettered left.

EDIT; 19 numbered and one lettered.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Country
    Country Flag

One lettered and fifteen numbered remaining for the lottery.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I haven’t been on the Numbered train, save for BROTHER, so I haven’t really kept up on how the logistics work. But if the previous reserved numbers were 1 through 250, and SotL is, I believe, the first to increase to 350, wouldn’t that leave 100 available copies for for the lottery? I suspect I must be missing some basic fact that obviously my math isn’t factoring in...

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post

willin to deal my Seed #ed. hit me up..
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I haven’t been on the Numbered train, save for BROTHER, so I haven’t really kept up on how the logistics work. But if the previous reserved numbers were 1 through 250, and SotL is, I believe, the first to increase to 350, wouldn’t that leave 100 available copies for for the lottery? I suspect I must be missing some basic fact that obviously my math isn’t factoring in...
    Seed was the 1st to 350
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    That happened with the first 350 numbered print run. SEED was the first to break that barrier. And that’s exactly what happened. There were 107 copies available for public preorder. But since there are SEED number holders that go to the whole 350 numbered print run, those buyers had first crack at Silence. As a result only 16 copies will be in the lottery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll admit I haven't read all the ins and outs of the rights but is it possible to sell your rights and keep the book associated with it? I.E., you purchase SOTL but only want to depart with the rights?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Seed was the 1st to 350
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

That happened with the first 350 numbered print run. SEED was the first to break that barrier. And that’s exactly what happened. There were 107 copies available for public preorder. But since there are SEED number holders that go to the whole 350 numbered print run, those buyers had first crack at Silence. As a result only 16 copies will be in the lottery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah, okay, yes, that’s the part of the equation I was missing...I wasn’t aware that SEED preceded SotL with the 350 limitation. Thanks, guys, makes perfect sense now.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck to all who entered the lottery!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

How many numbered copies are available in the lottery?

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    How many numbered copies are available in the lottery?
    Sweet sixteen!

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 527 of 645 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 525 526 527 528 529 537 577 627 ... LastLast