Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 644 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 ... LastLast
Results 13,976 to 14,000 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Remaining The Island Of Doctor Moreau:

Lettered - Sold Out

Numbered - 12

Artist - 184
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Remaining The Island Of Doctor Moreau:

Lettered - Sold Out

Numbered - 12

Artist - 184
    Wow, now that is impressive.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Copies remaining at the end of the pre-order window for The Island of Doctor Moreau:

Lettered: Sold out

Numbered: 7

Artist: 180

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did not see it in here, but has Paul shared how he does the lottery selections?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    I did not see it in here, but has Paul shared how he does the lottery selections?
    Yeah, all the names of the participants are written down on slips of paper and stored in a black box. Then at 10am on the following Monday, Paul gathers all the participants to the square for the drawing ceremony. The names of the participants are drawn from the black box at random, and the ones which have a black spot marked by their name are declared "a winner".

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I's actually done by Magic*

*“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C Clarke
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I's actually done by Magic*

*“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C Clarke
    He speaks the truth.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, I am thrilled with the design of Island of Doctor Moreau. Thank you for listening to your fan base and making this book happen. It’s going to be beautiful.

In the meantime, looking forward to opening my 1984 when I get home tonight!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I artwork for The Island of Doctor Moreau is creepy as hell. I love it!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I gotta say, I love the numbered 1984! The acrylic slipcase is cool as hell! And the book ain't half bad either I would love to see a lettered edition up close, I bet it's going to be epic with the acrylic accents.

I bought two of the numbered editions, so if anybody wants my extra #41 send me a PM. It's 800 PayPal friends & family shipped in the US, international shipping at cost.

Spoiler:
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

1984 is even more beautiful that I expected. I love it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well thank you folks. I’m pleased you like 1984! AE and Lettered to follow. I’m very pleased with how the Numbered turned out.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

St Troy posted a question about Roman Numeral copies yesterday, and that reminded me a question I wondered this weekend.

Paul, can you please tell us more about the choice of making orn ot making a Roman Numeral edition of a book?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

My numbered is on it's way to me today. Can't wait to see this in person. I love the design for the papers. To me, they look like an office building where
    people would have no individuality at all. I love that design.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of Roman numeral editions, where there roman editions of War of the Worlds and Invisible Man. I thought I remembered when the time machine was announced it was mentioned that they would have roman numeral editions that would have the same limitation as Time Machine. But I have never seen mention of a roman edition for them since then.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Speaking of Roman numeral editions, where there roman editions of War of the Worlds and Invisible Man. I thought I remembered when the time machine was announced it was mentioned that they would have roman numeral editions that would have the same limitation as Time Machine. But I have never seen mention of a roman edition for them since then.
    No, only The Time Machine has a Roman Numeral edition.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the symbolism of the see through Acrylic slipcase. Even your book cannot hide from the eyes of Big Brother!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

My Mood
    Cool

1984 is an amazing book. Again, I really like the papers that look like an apartment building where almost all of the squares are the same. Like living in an building
    where there in no imagination or character allowed. Plus, the see through case was a nice tough. One of my favorites so far.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    St Troy posted a question about Roman Numeral copies yesterday, and that reminded me a question I wondered this weekend.

Paul, can you please tell us more about the choice of making orn ot making a Roman Numeral edition of a book?
    I would say it comes down to a combination of the book itself and it’s relative importance in the genre, or just how I feel about the story. There are two Roman editions coming up for books that I love. So in that sense, it’s the desire to create something special for a story which impacted me on a personal level.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just thinking if Suntup were to ever have another King book you'd have to announce it in a different way in the blog post in order to keep it a surprise since rights are tied to owners of Misery.

Obviously the blog post couldn't mention anything about matching pre-orders cause that would give it away. You'd have to be more creative when announcing it.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    ...or just how I feel about the story. There are two Roman editions coming up for books that I love. So in that sense, it’s the desire to create something special for a story which impacted me on a personal level.
    I suspect the Roman edition of Replay is going to be spectacular!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

♪Ohhhhh, I wish I was a Roman Letter buyer,
    That is what I always want to be-e-e
    ‘Cause if I was a Roman Letter buyer
    Everyone would be jealous of me!♫
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

I would say it comes down to a combination of the book itself and it’s relative importance in the genre, or just how I feel about the story. There are two Roman editions coming up for books that I love. So in that sense, it’s the desire to create something special for a story which impacted me on a personal level.
    Thanks for the explaination
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    No, only The Time Machine has a Roman Numeral edition.
    It does seem odd that only one of that set would have one.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: The Island of Doctor Moreau By H.G. Wells Suntup Numbered Edition #16/350 ***No Rights Attached*** Sold!!

This is a pre-order expected to be released later this year. I will ship as soon as I receive it. Price includes shipping within US. International shipping at cost. Payment via PayPal. Thanks!

Sold!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 644 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 ... LastLast