Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 598 of 644 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 596 597 598 599 600 608 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,950 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Congratulations Paul !
    Thanks, appreciate it!

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on a quick sellout of a beautiful book!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So now the question Paul...I have a <250 (1st class ticket) and >250 (back of the train ticket). How will I know which email is the <250 for next month?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    1 minute I believe
    That sounds right. I had one in my cart at 11am Central. I tried to change my payment method and when it loaded it said the item in my car was sold out, which was 11:02am by that point.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Paul! And might i thank you for publishing his novel HEX, i was really hoping for this; Thank you!
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So now the question Paul...I have a <250 (1st class ticket) and >250 (back of the train ticket). How will I know which email is the <250 for next month?
    I don’t know anything about “tickets”, but if I’m understanding it, you have rights to two numbered editions of Hex and you’d like to make sure the December book is matched to the lower number. I’m going to assume you purchased one directly, and the other copy was purchased on the secondary market. You will likely only receive one email, but when you place your order for the next book, it would be best to send us an email requesting that you are designated the lower of the two numbers, and I will make sure that happens. I hope that answers the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Congrats Paul! And might i thank you for publishing his novel HEX, i was really hoping for this; Thank you!
    Thank you, and no problem!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's mighty impressive Paul. Can't wait to fill more of my Suntup shelves . Looking forward to the Dec book and to to see what 2022 brings.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It does. I was already on the 350 train, I bought the last 3 from you (Collecter being the last). Today I got Hex from you because my Collector is above number 250. Bought at 9:00:20 am, I was fast. So I have two rights, one numbered below 250 via Hex. One numbered above 250 via The Collector.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It does. I was already on the 350 train, I bought the last 3 from you (Collecter being the last). Today I got Hex from you because my Collector is above number 250. Bought at 9:00:20 am, I was fast. So I have two rights, one numbered below 250 via Hex. One numbered above 250 via The Collector.
    Okay, makes sense. And yeah, that was fast! So just order 1 copy of the December book, and I will match it to the lower number. Keep in mind that you will give up the higher number and the lower one will be you number going forward. Just send me an email through the contact form so I can make sure you end up with the correct designation.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Okay, makes sense. And yeah, that was fast! So just order 1 copy of the December book, and I will match it to the lower number. Keep in mind that you will give up the higher number and the lower one will be you number going forward. Just send me an email through the contact form so I can make sure you end up with the correct designation.
    Just to add to Paul's comment and make it 100% clear, there is only ONE designation that you have rights to, even if you have purchased additional books on the after market. There is no concept of rights for 1-250 and separate rights for >250. BY default, if you have more than 1 designation (of the previous book) registered to you, you will be matched to your lowest designation.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool. 277 will be freed up everyone. #49 is me for as long as I stay on the train
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone own number 172 here? I’d sorely like to do a deal for the possible Hannibal release that may (or may never) appear in January.

My speculation only, but I’d really love to get that number.

Pm if so.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    1 minute I believe
    Wow.
    Indeed wow.
    Then i was extremely lucky to get one! I had the confirmation email in within 1 minute after sale started.
    I really had to bring that numbered witch back home to The Netherlands

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My goal is trade all my copies for Horns numbereds. I really would like to add back RB someday as well. A very gracious friend is helping me out with the Jaws that I missed.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have UNDER ISSUE PRICE some books to move for a customer:
    Island of Doc M S/L
    Wolfen S/L, Portfolio with full page Franscios remarque
    Johnny Got His Gun S/L
    Collector S/L
    Guests S/L
    Charlie and Chocolate S/L

AND EXORCIST FOR $945 Shipped! Cheapest I have seen!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wolfen has arrived - owooooo! Great movie as well even if they changed most of the plot.

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Wolfen has arrived - owooooo! Great movie as well even if they changed most of the plot.
    Yeah, it was a good movie! Even now, it still holds up well. I'm waiting for the numbered edition to show up before I read it again.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Wolfen is one of those works (I think Paul has found a few) where it's actually not that easy to find an ordinary copy of it at the time of the Suntup release. While some might say that's a misread of the market, I think it's the opposite - he identifies works that retain significance despite having left the mainstream conversation (not everything worthwhile leaves a crater) and about which the reading and publication worlds could use a reminder of, or reintroduction to, and his productions of things like Wolfen does that.

Kudos!
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Yeah, it was a good movie! Even now, it still holds up well. I'm waiting for the numbered edition to show up before I read it again.
    They don't make them like that anymore. The 80s were a great time for horror flicks. The Wolfen was far from perfect but it had Albert Finney and that unbelievable bombed out look of NYC in the late 1970s. Many people likely don't remember it now, but parts of NYC at the time resembled Germany after WWII. And who could forget Edward James Olmos naked and running around like a wolf? I wish I could.

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    They don't make them like that anymore. The 80s were a great time for horror flicks. The Wolfen was far from perfect but it had Albert Finney and that unbelievable bombed out look of NYC in the late 1970s. Many people likely don't remember it now, but parts of NYC at the time resembled Germany after WWII. And who could forget Edward James Olmos naked and running around like a wolf? I wish I could.
    Yes, there were a lot of fun horror movies in the '80s. I don't know how many times I've watched The Hunger.

I didn't get to NYC until 1985, but even then, Times Square and 42nd St. were still, uh, interesting If you ever read Ray Garton's intro to the Centipede Press edition of Live Girls where he talks about going to Show World, well, I had exactly the same experience! Coming from a country that was still locked down by the clergy, NYC was an eye-opener.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Wolfen is one of those works (I think Paul has found a few) where it's actually not that easy to find an ordinary copy of it at the time of the Suntup release. While some might say that's a misread of the market, I think it's the opposite - he identifies works that retain significance despite having left the mainstream conversation (not everything worthwhile leaves a crater) and about which the reading and publication worlds could use a reminder of, or reintroduction to, and his productions of things like Wolfen does that.

Kudos!
    I would put The Auctioneer and Replay in that category as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen this mentioned, but in Paul's November Facebook live, he mentions sending Jaws ARCs to people in the media that review and discuss Suntup books, and to lifetime subscribers (around 12:45 in the video). Did anyone else catch that? I know there are at least a few lifetime subscribers in this group.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    I haven't seen this mentioned, but in Paul's November Facebook live, he mentions sending Jaws ARCs to people in the media that review and discuss Suntup books, and to lifetime subscribers (around 12:45 in the video). Did anyone else catch that? I know there are at least a few lifetime subscribers in this group.
    I am not one, but I believe lifetime subscribers get all ARCs.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the holiday gift Paul and Suntup team! You guys are the best!

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Thanks for the holiday gift Paul and Suntup team! You guys are the best!
    +1 This is an extremely cool gift, and most generous. Plus I can't imagine signing five to six hundred copies!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 598 of 644 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 596 597 598 599 600 608 ... LastLast