Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 645 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,525 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got the cube - which really was what I was after. Somehow missed the boat on being a Jaws fan, so really didn't care about getting the book.
    Plus having a complete set of cubes is much more of a reality than a set of the books...
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, what does the ceramic pig & penguin got for these days?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    What was the pig for? I don't remember that one. I know the penguin was from Misery, and I believe there is a lamb that comes with SOTL.

There must have been a lot of the emperor penguins made by Hagen-Renaker; they always seem to be on ebay. There are several right now for around $15 shipped.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pig was with lettered Misery
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    What was the pig for? I don't remember that one. I know the penguin was from Misery, and I believe there is a lamb that comes with SOTL.

There must have been a lot of the emperor penguins made by Hagen-Renaker; they always seem to be on ebay. There are several right now for around $15 shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Pig was with lettered Misery
    Yeah, I actually have both for my AE. Got them direct from the manufacturer or whatever. I was just curious. I'd love to have one of those cubes, but I'm not looking to part with, $500+ to get one!!! Though, maybe I could sell one of my "TMSG" to pay for it. They still going for $500 bucks these days? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Missed the print but got the cube. I’m happy with that. The cube looks really neat - it will look great on the shelf in front of the book.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is one I've been waiting on since Horns. Scored an AE and paperweight. Completely scrolled passed the print so missed out there. Hoping to score a numbered tomorrow if any are available and will enter the lottery for the lettered if that's an option as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    AE SOLD OUT
    Numbered 124
    lettered 9
    Man that was fast.
    What are the latest numbers, Mike?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    AE SOLD OUT
    Numbered 124
    lettered 9
    Man that was fast.
    AE Still sold out
    numbered 54
    lettered 5

Country
    Country Flag

AE SOLD OUT
    Numbered 124
    lettered 9
    Man that was fast.
    AE Still sold out
    numbered 54
    lettered 5
    Thanks, buddy. Are you able to see if an Romans are left?

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

AE SOLD OUT
    Numbered 124
    lettered 9
    Man that was fast.
    AE Still sold out
    numbered 54
    lettered 5
    1 left. You going for it if it is still there?

Country
    Country Flag

1 left.

My Mood
    Cool

update 52 numbed now.
    4 lettered

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of the cubes, what's the best way to clean? Soft cloth?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I sincerely hope a burial at sea, with all proper observances, was given for the fish who honorably gave their lives in pursuit of these editions.

RIP
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

30 numbered
    1 lettered
    1 Roman

My Mood
    Cool

Just 27 numbered left and that's it.

My Mood
    Cool

For people who want to know, there are 15 numbered left. That was at 10am EST

Traveler bhays is on a distinguished road bhays's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are the remaining ones being added to the site for purchase?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bhays View Post
    Are the remaining ones being added to the site for purchase?
    Lottery only.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I sincerely hope a burial at sea, with all proper observances, was given for the fish who honorably gave their lives in pursuit of these editions.

RIP
    Paul has been saving up the bodies of his perished goldfish for years in preparation of this title. Upon being de-scaled and dyed a different a color, they were flushed down the 1/1 Suntup Toilet.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    All my Suntup (and other) paperweights are kept on shelves in glass door bookcases.
    I only handle the Suntup paperweights by the corners, and have not attached the sticky feet to them.
    I clean them by gently brushing a dust cloth across the top once a month, which they seem to bear very well.
    So far I have not dropped them even once.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Region Press has Jaws artist editions available now.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    All my Suntup (and other) paperweights are kept on shelves in glass door bookcases.
    I only handle the Suntup paperweights by the corners, and have not attached the sticky feet to them.
    I clean them by gently brushing a dust cloth across the top once a month, which they seem to bear very well.
    So far I have not dropped them even once.
    Thanks. I did put the little feet on them, and they sit in an old CD rack. Need to rearrange before get the new one and figured they will need dusting. Wasn't sure about stuff like Windex or Pledge. Figured no Windex tho.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Dark Region Press has Jaws artist editions available now.
    Subterranean too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 645 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 ... LastLast