Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 644 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,550 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    All orders for the Numbered and Lettered edition of The Time Machine have now shipped. The Roman Numeral is still in production and making good progress.

Now would be a good time to publicly acknowledge Tim (T-Dogz_AK47) for his involvement with these Wells books. Sometimes, a PD book poses more challenges than a traditional licensed work and I will tell you that these editions would not have happened without Tim's contribution. The immense task of editing the text, curating the bonus material, proofing, researching, etc. fell on his shoulders and I am incredibly grateful for his efforts. Tim, thank you. Like I said, these books could not have been published if not for the brilliant work you did.
    ANOTHER Suntup book shipped as promised.
    Thank you for understanding our excitement for upcoming books and respecting our hard earned cash by getting the books out in a timely fashion and honoring release dates. It means a lot.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks Tim!
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. It's a dirty job but someones gotta do it.

CheersTim.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With losing my job.... have to sell a Red Dragon letter to raise some funds. PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    With losing my job.... have to sell a Red Dragon letter to raise some funds. PM me

Damn Kris, sorry to hear that about your job! Hope you have something else lined up soon.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Damn Kris, sorry to hear that about your job! Hope you have something else lined up soon.
    nope... its the family biz. SO.. I will be laid off and getting less than half pay BUT still have to "help out" during these times. Tell me how much that fuckin sucks?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

nope... its the family biz. SO.. I will be laid off and getting less than half pay BUT still have to "help out" during these times. Tell me how much that fuckin sucks?
    It sucks the root as a fictional character has been known to say. Well I hope you emerge stronger on the other side of this panic.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Really sorry to hear this Kris. I hope you can out the other side better.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm confused again, I thought your wife owned the business & you guys live in some multi-million dollar spread?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Im confused again, I thought your wife owned the business & you guys live in some multi-million dollar spread?
    First off.... I live in a bungalow. It is about 2000sf and has no garage. We did live in a nice house on the lake years ago but it was breaking us $$ wise so we sold it. Second, she does not own the company. Her father, brother and her do... however That means shit when it comes to me. She had 35 people and now down to 8 and three of those are her father, brother and her. The others are sign installers, press operator and a designer.. none of which I can do. I am sales. BUT I am working here and for nothing because that is what family do for each other to get by. I am waiting on some help from our gov't. Third, we are not rich. Not even close. Lastly, thanks for your concern Richard.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this your lifetime Suntup membership copy? Or the copy that a member sold yesterday in the other collectible authors classifieds for close to publishing price?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Is this your lifetime Suntup membership copy? Or the copy that a member sold yesterday in the other collectible authors classifieds for close to publishing price?
    It is not my lifetime copy no. I bought that for another chap that had me looking. I gave him what I thought to be the great news and in turn.. he has also lost his job. More and More I fear the book business taking a hit as long as this goes on.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm giving away some copies of The Eyes of the Dragon paperback. 1 per person, while they last. Shipping is free in USA.

THE EYES OF THE DRAGON PAPERBACK

Country
    Country Flag

I'm giving away some copies of The Eyes of the Dragon paperback. 1 per person, while they last. Shipping is free in USA.

NICE!!! They won't last long!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

It is not my lifetime copy no. I bought that for another chap that had me looking. I gave him what I thought to be the great news and in turn.. he has also lost his job. More and More I fear the book business taking a hit as long as this goes on.
    Glad to hear it's not the lifetime copy, that would be a shame to break up that set, and not something I personally would do lightly.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE!!! They won't last long!!!
    They didn't.

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear it's not the lifetime copy, that would be a shame to break up that set, and not something I personally would do lightly.
    Thanks brother. Stay well out there dude.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, you are awesome! PM sent. My 10 year old has been asking to read this for awhile.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

DMN M8, that downright sucks. Hope your gov relief helps out. In the Netherlands businesses can apply for financial support. Hope your govn't comes through real soon!
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Im confused again, I thought your wife owned the business & you guys live in some multi-million dollar spread?
    First off.... I live in a bungalow. It is about 2000sf and has no garage. We did live in a nice house on the lake years ago but it was breaking us $$ wise so we sold it. Second, she does not own the company. Her father, brother and her do... however That means shit when it comes to me. She had 35 people and now down to 8 and three of those are her father, brother and her. The others are sign installers, press operator and a designer.. none of which I can do. I am sales. BUT I am working here and for nothing because that is what family do for each other to get by. I am waiting on some help from our gov't. Third, we are not rich. Not even close. Lastly, thanks for your concern Richard.
    You need not be offended, I meant no ill will.
    It was a legitimate question.. as I said I was confused... BTW, were all in the same boat you are.
    So yes, I do feel your pain.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool of you, Paul!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So are you selling it for cover? I might know someone who's interested

Country
    Country Flag

So are you selling it for cover? I might know someone who's interested
    gone. not far over... compared to the last one I sold!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that was fun. I should give away free books more often!

Country
    Country Flag

Well, that was fun. I should give away free books more often!
    King signed ones?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 644 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 ... LastLast