+ Reply to Thread
Page 596 of 596 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596
Results 14,876 to 14,881 of 14881

Thread: Suntup Press

Can Toi MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Sad

Well, they may go, if people want to make sure that they have rights to the next book. Or they could take a chance and skip this one and get the next one
    if it doesn't sell out pre-sale or go to a lottery. I know people are worried about it. Paul may, or he may not. I remember him saying that he did not need a book to sell out
    in 3 hours or 3 days and did not mind when a book did not sell out so when people found the website, they would have something to get.
    Plus, as was alluded to above, it may let people who had to jump of the train for whatever reason, to get back on. Let's see what happens
    over time and what happens with the next book.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by atari_guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    There is still 50 numbered "The Collector"
    Yeah, that worries me. And to think I considered myself lucky to get right through on my purchase last week...
    Why does that worry you? And congratulations on your first post!

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Plus, as was alluded to above, it may let people who had to jump off the train for whatever reason, to get back on.
    Was the case for me for sure.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a glorious beacon of light Noxus35 is a glorious beacon of light Noxus35 is a glorious beacon of light Noxus35 is a glorious beacon of light Noxus35 is a glorious beacon of light Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Plus, as was alluded to above, it may let people who had to jump off the train for whatever reason, to get back on.
    Was the case for me for sure.
    Congratulations on that!
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is currently a bit less than a thousands books unsold according to the website, which represents a bit of money, but I am guessing that if there was a financial concern, Suntup would have simply not gone forward with the Charlie contest.
    So I guess that at the moment there is no concern, but eventually it would be nice for them to sell the leftover books. Maybe could get back to all the websites that promoted Misery when it was announced (I know I saw last week a publication on Bloody Disgusting about "The Collector"). But I am also confident that Paul did consider before increasing the print run of AE (and numbered) that not all books will sell out quickly, so it's not a surprised and part of the plan. In a certain extent

I hope you have a good size garage Paul
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by atari_guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    There is still 50 numbered "The Collector"
    Yeah, that worries me. And to think I considered myself lucky to get right through on my purchase last week...
    Why does that worry you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 596 of 596 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596