Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 644 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,975 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone have an idea on the value of a Numbered copy of The Road? Have the original shipping box as well for those that are completists.
    RIGHT before BM it was selling for for about $2000-2200 but now the last one was $1500 on Ebay and $1600 on FB. If you are selling a copy... I would take it price depending.. message me if so
    Wow. After checking ebay sales it looks like the last four went for over $2,200. I will probably go that route if eBay will garner that premium. Thanks for info!
    strange... one went for 1500 last week.. I bought it. lol
    Haha that is strange as I cant see that one but seems to be a pretty good number to get it at. Nice buy!
    I'd buy it now for $1600

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Just FYI, I know there are 1000 Artist Gift Editions but the page with the buttons says 26.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Artist Edition is almost half sold out in 20 minutes (I'm guessing many of those may go to resellers).

Question: What is the "official" designation for these editions? I thought Paul had said they would be called AGEs (Artist Gift Editions) at one point, but lately I've seen them referred to as AEs (Artist Editions).
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just FYI, I know there are 1000 Artist Gift Editions but the page with the buttons says 26.
    I was going to mention that, and then it was fixed before I could type my post.

Kind of freaked me out when I saw it one minute after they went on sale!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    I'd buy it now for $1600
    I just couldn't break $2,200 unless I don't see action on eBay. Thanks for the offer though!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an idea on the value of a Numbered copy of The Road? Have the original shipping box as well for those that are completists.
    RIGHT before BM it was selling for for about $2000-2200 but now the last one was $1500 on Ebay and $1600 on FB. If you are selling a copy... I would take it price depending.. message me if so
    Wow. After checking ebay sales it looks like the last four went for over $2,200. I will probably go that route if eBay will garner that premium. Thanks for info!
    strange... one went for 1500 last week.. I bought it. lol
    Haha that is strange as I cant see that one but seems to be a pretty good number to get it at. Nice buy!
    He was asking 2750! I made an offer and it went down.... Good luck on the sale
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

The completionist in me kinda wishes we had artist editions for the other 3 Wells books.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's why I said $2,000+ because that's what I was seeing on eBay.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    The Artist Edition is almost half sold out in 20 minutes (I'm guessing many of those may go to resellers).

Question: What is the "official" designation for these editions? I thought Paul had said they would be called AGEs (Artist Gift Editions) at one point, but lately I've seen them referred to as AEs (Artist Editions).
    I clicked on the artist edition link immediately when it went live, and it displayed 802 copies available. So I’m guessing 15 to 20% of copies were reserved for distributors.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.kathmandubooks.com/produ...RSHIP-TROOPERS 4 copies left

https://www.kathmandubooks.com/produ...E-RIGHT-ONE-IN 1 copy left

Available at list price if anyone is interested. Great online bookstore. I've bought a few books from them.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That's why I said $2,000+ because that's what I was seeing on eBay.
    Thanks again for the info. Your estimate made me check.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Plus, don't forget that Paul probably subtracts the people who got the subscriptions for the AE only and the Gold memberships, which were for all three (AE Numbered and lettered). And the silver which was the lettered only.
    I don't remember how many subscriptions for there were for each maybe they automatically get their books so what we see as the public is probably minus those people as well.
    Just a thought by me. I could be wrong though.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Chapter One

I was reading THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE one day when I heard someone practicing on their horns in the apartment next door, and then Rosemary’s baby began crying in the apartment upstairs so I decided to take a walk down the road to clear my mind when a corner preacher accosted me, saying, “Oh, Brother, you can not get into the time machine of your memories and think “I am legend” to yourself!”, however, I walked across the street to avoid him where some bums had heated up a barrel to Fahrenheit 451 degrees to burn the lottery tickets they had found for warmth outside of the Red Dragon drug store at 1984 The Auctioneer street, whose outside speakers were blaring the Orson Welles’s classic radio program THE WAR OF THE WORLDS, when I stumbled over the invisible man, who shouted at me, “The world doesn’t end after you’ve perused a few bibiliomysteries, you know!” while I caught my balance before the Let the Right One In haberdashery establishment just before slipping on a packet of seeds whose label said they were from the Stranger in a Strange Land Packaging Company, but I was prevented from falling when a spaceship landed right in front of me and out rushed the helping hands of some starship troopers.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Chapter One

I was reading THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE one day when I heard someone practicing on their horns in the apartment next door, and then Rosemary’s baby began crying in the apartment upstairs so I decided to take a walk down the road to clear my mind when a corner preacher accosted me, saying, “Oh, Brother, you can not get into the time machine of your memories and think “I am legend” to yourself!”, however, I walked across the street to avoid him where some bums had heated up a barrel to Fahrenheit 451 degrees to burn the lottery tickets they had found for warmth outside of the Red Dragon drug store at 1984 The Auctioneer street, whose outside speakers were blaring the Orson Welles’s classic radio program THE WAR OF THE WORLDS, when I stumbled over the invisible man, who shouted at me, “The world doesn’t end after you’ve perused a few bibiliomysteries, you know!” while I caught my balance before the Let the Right One In haberdashery establishment just before slipping on a packet of seeds whose label said they were from the Stranger in a Strange Land Packaging Company, but I was prevented from falling when a spaceship landed right in front of me and out rushed the helping hands of some starship troopers.
    That's quite a lot of Misery you've gone through.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Chapter One

Now you just need to add to the story with each new announcement.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gonna be listing a Blood M lettered.... any one looking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I could afford one! I lust after that book. What is the price? (Just for curiosity's sake, I cant afford it! lol)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I wish I could afford one! I lust after that book. What is the price? (Just for curiosity's sake, I cant afford it! lol)
    $6000 shipped
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

It was always AGE and with 2021, Paul announced that Suntup will only be going with AE going forward.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

It was always AGE and with 2021, Paul announced that Suntup will only be going with AE going forward.
    #facts
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

A thing of god damn beauty man.

My Mood
    Cool

Can't wait. I should get mine next Wed.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Just opened my 1984. Phenomenal! Gorgeous. Great job Paul and team!!! It could be my favorite numbered edition. I am blown away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Love the acrylic case. Great work Paul and team!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Opened mine too. Stunning. Perfect treatment for this novel.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 644 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 ... LastLast