Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 644 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 545 595 ... LastLast
Results 12,351 to 12,375 of 16088

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    I know others have asked and im just putting it out there but if anyone here does not want the poetry book and would be willing to sell it for cost plus shipping I would definitely be interested in buying it.
    I haven't decided if I'm going to get it yet, but if I decide to sell it at cost, I'll PM you first thing.
    thank
    you!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my cube paperweight today as well. I love it!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For some reason I'm feeling I should be speaking in iambic pentameter today...
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Sweet books, poetry made to soothe my soul.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awfully quiet in here for an announcement day. I’m looking forward to the poetry book announced this morning.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Awfully quiet in here for an announcement day. I’m looking forward to the poetry book announced this morning.
    Me too! I think the muted tone is because there aren't that many who can buy and it can come off as tacky to be too loud if you hold number 1-150.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Me too! I think the muted tone is because there aren't that many who can buy and it can come off as tacky to be too loud if you hold number 1-150.
    I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but I didn’t get an email about the announcement. I’m number 165, so I wouldn’t have gotten a preorder email, but I figured a general announcement email would have gone out to everyone. Did anyone else get a general email?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Even though i can't buy it, it's a beautiful production which just deserves to be discussed.
    Paul must be proud of this fine achievement and, by the looks of it, the long time effort to get this done surely paid off.
    Bravo! 👌🏻
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but I didn’t get an email about the announcement. I’m number 165, so I wouldn’t have gotten a preorder email, but I figured a general announcement email would have gone out to everyone. Did anyone else get a general email?
    Huh, You're right, Monkey of Fire. I didn't get a general announcement email. I don't know if that's an oversight or if one wasn't part of the plan. Though all the info is up on the Suntup site.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Even though i can't buy it, it's a beautiful production which just deserves to be discussed.
    Paul must be proud of this fine achievement and, by the looks of it, the long time effort to get this done surely paid off.
    Bravo! 👌🏻
    AGREE

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

I'm very excited for this collection (I'm also excited that I got a prediction correct)!

My wallet is significantly less excited... Gonna have to get another job soon to feed my Suntup addiction.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I got a general email and an email to buy, which I did.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would be curious if the initial email wave only went to those who owned scanner with numbers 150 or less. Then a general email would go out to everyone else on the email list prior to Saturday - when it would open up for general pre-order in case there were any available? I have #62 - so I did receive an email today
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I would be curious if the initial email wave only went to those who owned scanner with numbers 150 or less. Then a general email would go out to everyone else on the email list prior to Saturday - when it would open up for general pre-order in case there were any available? I have #62 - so I did receive an email today
    I am number 189 and did not receive an email.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love reading the comments so hope people are not holding off. It’s not something I want to feel the norm but nice watching others excitement on an announcement.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I love reading the comments so hope people are not holding off. It’s not something I want to feel the norm but nice watching others excitement on an announcement.
    Well, since you're inviting me in, I am absolutely thrilled and count myself very lucky that I can get this book to match its siblings. There's poetry in the title when I consider the when I'm living in. There's optimism and despair in equal measure. The optimism in the persistence of life. The pessimism in knowing it won't always include me. The world doesn't end but I will. The world doesn't end but the economy can bottom out. The world doesn't end but neither does suffering. The world has a lot of stuff bundled with it.

Maybe it's the slender stature, but I keep looking at the product page and thinking about The Lottery. My 1/1 copy of The Lottery is a jewel in my collection. Every part of that book is pure art. I'll let lotuz do the descriptions if he wishes but if this book is anything like that one, it'll be a book I'll keep going back to.

Also, I love that this book will force me to expand, to consider poetry. It's possible that I won't connect with it. That's the risk every reader faces every time we open a cover on any book. I'll sell it if that's the case. Because like Neuromancer, this will be a book that deserves to be with a real fan.

For now, I feel very lucky to stand in the one place where the world's isn't ending.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Well said.

I can definitely tell you're a writer, Jeff.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD

I'll offer my copy for $575 shipped in the CONUS. International would be at cost. PM if interest.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thought I'd reach out to see if anyone here has #183 EOTD Art Portfolio? I have #41 to trade.

Appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Thought I'd reach out to see if anyone here has #183 EOTD Art Portfolio? I have #41 to trade.

Appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Are you on the Fans of Suntup FB page, Bryan? If not, might be worth asking there.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did I miss something?

I've just noticed that the Suntup website has put the new book up on this page, available from the homepage : https://suntup.press/the-world-doesnt-end

But I don't remember recieving an email about it. Or did I miss it or do not remember it?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Did I miss something?

I've just noticed that the Suntup website has put the new book up on this page, available from the homepage : https://suntup.press/the-world-doesnt-end

But I don't remember recieving an email about it. Or did I miss it or do not remember it?
    You didn't miss anything. The book is now available for pre-order to those with number 150 or lower and to lettered customers.

There was no email to the public about it yet.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler JohnSmith will become famous soon enough JohnSmith's Avatar

Just to put it out there, my numbered copy of Fahrenheit 451 has a printing issue. It goes from page 263 to 268. Then it's 269, 266, 267, 264, 265 then to 270 and it's correct after that. Anyone else's book have this same problem?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    Just to put it out there, my numbered copy of Fahrenheit 451 has a printing issue. It goes from page 263 to 268. Then it's 269, 266, 267, 264, 265 then to 270 and it's correct after that. Anyone else's book have this same problem?
    Mine are fine.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine's good.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 644 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 545 595 ... LastLast