Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 643 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 616 ... LastLast
Results 14,126 to 14,150 of 16073

Thread: Suntup Editions

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Out of curiosity now that it’s coming to end, how many of us have the complete Covers Collection?
    I do, also the small size.
    “Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I had a subscription and had to put it on pause a few times. Now that monthly shipments are done with and a few of the prints are sold out, meaning I probably won't get my number, should I continue ordering them if the set is broken? Also, I missed the opportunity to get a Archival Folio box to store them. Again, all of this is my fault, have only myself to blame for not keeping up, I just want to know what you guys would do in my situation? I do love all the prints (I even had my The Shining print signed by Danny Lloyd) I have so far but I am behind quite a bit. I've already discussed this with Paul so I hope he doesn't mind me asking other collectors this question. If so, I apologize in advance, Paul, and will remove my post.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I had a subscription and had to put it on pause a few times. Now that monthly shipments are done with and a few of the prints are sold out, meaning I probably won't get my number, should I continue ordering them if the set is broken? Also, I missed the opportunity to get a Archival Folio box to store them. Again, all of this is my fault, have only myself to blame for not keeping up, I just want to know what you guys would do in my situation? I do love all the prints (I even had my The Shining print signed by Danny Lloyd) I have so far but I am behind quite a bit. I've already discussed this with Paul so I hope he doesn't mind me asking other collectors this question. If so, I apologize in advance, Paul, and will remove my post.
    All good Tommy.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have all the US covers, and a few of the first UK covers. Paul was nice enough to update his subscription to allow me to only receive US covers. I wonder if I was the only one who did that. All of mine are small. I might take advantage of the discount to get a large, maybe with the thought of framing it.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

If you still have hopes of getting a matching set, I would buy non-matching numbers of any you dont have, to trade if you find the owner of your number. Then put the word out on the FB group.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    If you still have hopes of getting a matching set, I would buy non-matching numbers of any you dont have, to trade if you find the owner of your number. Then put the word out on the FB group.
    That's a good idea but I don't have FB.
    The amount of time I can spend in front of the screen is diminishing. But I'll just ask here, anyone have a print that is number 22?
    Also, does anyone happen to have an extra folio they are willing to part with? I have the small prints.

The amount of time I can spend in front of the screen is diminishing. But I'll just ask here, anyone have a print that is number 22?
    Also, does anyone happen to have an extra folio they are willing to part with? I have the small prints.
    And I just realized the problem with this scenario. The ones that are sold out, I have no way of trading with someone because I won't be able to get that print. Man, I really screwed myself.
    As collectors, do you guys and gals ever get very depressed when things like this happen or do you just say "oh well"?

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

And I just realized the problem with this scenario. The ones that are sold out, I have no way of trading with someone because I won't be able to get that print. Man, I really screwed myself.
    As collectors, do you guys and gals ever get very depressed when things like this happen or do you just say "oh well"?
    I am firmly in the "oh well" camp. When I mess up I accept that it was not the first time and will not be the last time I do something I regret. I then move on to make my next mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    I am firmly in the "oh well" camp. When I mess up I accept that it was not the first time and will not be the last time I do something I regret. I then move on to make my next mistake.
    Yet again, I find myself wanting to be more like MLG. You're just to cool for words, M.
    Maybe one day I can learn to be more like that.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Yet again, I find myself wanting to be more like MLG. You're just to cool for words, M.
    Careful what you wish for, it's not all kittens and candy bars over here. Just know that if I can help you in any way reach out!

Careful what you wish for, it's not all kittens and candy bars over here. Just know that if I can help you in any way reach out!
    You da man!!

Traveler Spidergirl is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Out of curiosity now that it’s coming to end, how many of us have the complete Covers Collection?
    (looks in mirror) This guy! Large size with remarques. Love seeing the monthly package arrive. I'm sad to see the run end, but I agree with Paul that it's a fun journey that has run its course.
    Same, except I have the “small” prints, which are not small at all. I can’t imagine where I’d store all those large ones, but I bet they’re even more beautiful.
    I have the small prints as well. But Im missing The Shining paperback cover. It sold out before I started my subscription. BI wish I had that one but I love all the covers! I cant wait for the last one.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have finally started reading BIBLIOMYSTERIES, and have finished the first two stories, to my great reading pleasure.

However, I have found THREE typos!

I forget the 1st one, but.......

on page 109, "...we will place it in trunk..." should be "...we will place it in a trunk..."

on page 114, 'library to himself at his time of day', should be 'library to himself at this time of day'

A missing 'a' and a missing 't' -- my gosh! I want my money back!

I am, of course, just kidding. This is one of the most wonderful books in my entire library and I am enjoying the heck out of it. I love the whole presentation of it. It is a joy to read.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I have all the US covers, and a few of the first UK covers. Paul was nice enough to update his subscription to allow me to only receive US covers. I wonder if I was the only one who did that. All of mine are small. I might take advantage of the discount to get a large, maybe with the thought of framing it.
    I have all the small covers. The end comes as good news/bad news as I really like them but don't have any way to display them all. I framed a couple but haven't even unboxed the majority which are beginning to pile up to the ceiling.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    What do you have against those UK covers? ;-)

In all seriousness though, that's really cool of him!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the large covers (I had a suscription until December 2019 when I got fired from my job and had to suspend it) and I also skipped the UK ones and most of the paperbacks with the exception of Don Brautigan's ones. It's not that I don't like the others, it's just that I have to draw the line somewhere.

This last week when Paul announced it was coming to an end I spent money I didn't plan to but bought the Firestarter Whelan + the Glen Orbik set. I'm still missing a couple of the hardcover US covers (Four past midnight, Dolores Claiborne, Gerald's Game, Mr Mercedes and Finders Keepers) and four paperbacks from Don Brautigan that well....these will be low prio for me at this stage: Skeleron Crew, The Running Man, The Dark Half and The Bachman Books.

I'll buy the new one for sure, even more if it turns out to be the one I imagine.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone sell their Nuromancer letter? I have a chance to trade for a whelan... you all know me! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, this is mainly curiosity, but has anyone else noticed that Imajica doesn't appear on the Suntup homepage? I was showing the site to my sister this weekend, and I was surprised that the featured and first edition shown is The Island Of Doctor Moreau. I know Paul and team are swamped; maybe they just haven't had time to update it?
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    So, this is mainly curiosity, but has anyone else noticed that Imajica doesn't appear on the Suntup homepage? I was showing the site to my sister this weekend, and I was surprised that the featured and first edition shown is The Island Of Doctor Moreau. I know Paul and team are swamped; maybe they just haven't had time to update it?
    I see IMAJICA on the Suntup homepage. Was it missing for a while?

MOREAU is the headliner most likely because it still has copies available, whereas IMAJICA is sold out.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At the moment, it's still/back on Moreau
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    I see IMAJICA on the Suntup homepage. Was it missing for a while?

MOREAU is the headliner most likely because it still has copies available, whereas IMAJICA is sold out.
    Agree. Moreau is the banner yet Imajica is amongst the thumbnails. You can reach the product page with all the juicy pics via the thumbnail.
    Total side-note that I love the design and artwork for Moreau. I was never an HG Wells guy until Paul came along. Every time I walk past one of the earlier trilogy I just want to pick one off the shelf and start reading it.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, The Island Of Doctor Moreau has been the banner picture for a while. As stated, most likely because AE copies of it are still available.

The first thumbnail was The Island Of Doctor Moreau as well; no Imajica.

Unless, of course, if I'm losing it, which is always a possibility! I do see the Imajica thumbnail now...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nah, you're loosing it, just give up, I did a long time ago.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

PLEASE, everyone give Paul some POS REP for being very patient and generous. Thank you, Paul!

Country
    Country Flag

PLEASE, everyone give Paul some POS REP for being very patient and generous. Thank you, Paul!
    No doubt. It blew me away when he said he's working 6 1/2 days a week; only taking some time off on Sunday afternoons! That has to be exhausting, no matter how much he loves his work.

Thank you very much for all you do Paul!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 643 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 576 616 ... LastLast