Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 645 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 505 555 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,375 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    It may not be nearly as entertaining as a Jeffingoff unboxing, but you have my eternal thanks Paul (and Kris)!!

https://youtu.be/JWwFQWBbWFw
    Nice video. Just a small service announcement from your friendly ninja, the cube on the ARC is solvable… it's the cube on the prototype paperweight on the order page which is not
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    This is great. I love seeing all those identical numbers.

By the way, Paul, I have bought a forthcoming lettered edition on the secondary market. It didn’t come with rights. If I register the sale with you, will it appear in this list?

HBJ
    Congrats on getting a lettered.
    It may not be nearly as entertaining as a Jeffingoff unboxing, but you have my eternal thanks Paul (and Kris)!!

Very nice unboxing! And that ARC looks great.

(I'm always impressed by people in videos who can just talk off the cuff, and be both informative and entertaining. I have to prepare a *lot* before I can speak publicly, otherwise I pause for long periods choosing my words, or repeat myself in an endless ramble. You did really great).

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Nice video. Just a small service announcement from your friendly ninja, the cube on the ARC is solvable… it's the cube on the prototype paperweight on the order page which is not
    Drat, I had misread! Thank you for the correction. :-)

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

By the way, Paul, I have bought a forthcoming lettered edition on the secondary market. It didn’t come with rights. If I register the sale with you, will it appear in this list?

HBJ

(I'm always impressed by people in videos who can just talk off the cuff, and be both informative and entertaining. I have to prepare a *lot* before I can speak publicly, otherwise I pause for long periods choosing my words, or repeat myself in an endless ramble. You did really great).

HBJ
    Thank you very much! I don't mind public speaking, but I tend to talk too quickly. Not out of nervousness, it's just the way I talk.

And there are plenty of times when my mouth just refuses to pronounce words correctly... :-/

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen the S/L announced anywhere yet, and although I'm sure there's probably one in the works you never know ... so I'd like to throw the new Ready Player Two by Ernest Cline into the mix for the Suntup treatment. Go get it Paul! (no scratch-n-sniff required for this one)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I haven't seen the S/L announced anywhere yet, and although I'm sure there's probably one in the works you never know ... so I'd like to throw the new Ready Player Two by Ernest Cline into the mix for the Suntup treatment. Go get it Paul! (no scratch-n-sniff required for this one)
    That would be pretty bad assssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

HBJ

HBJ
    Thank you very much! I don't mind public speaking, but I tend to talk too quickly. Not out of nervousness, it's just the way I talk.

And there are plenty of times when my mouth just refuses to pronounce words correctly... :-/
    Very well done! You now have
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

YEEESSSSS!!!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a current sale info on Lettered HOHH, and limited The Road?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    YEEESSSSS!!!
    I expect Sub Press would do the limited edition of RP2 since they produced RP1 (there’s also a signed Easton Press edition of RP1), but a Suntup set of the books would be pretty great.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    YEEESSSSS!!!
    I expect Sub Press would do the limited edition of RP2 since they produced RP1 (there’s also a signed Easton Press edition of RP1), but a Suntup set of the books would be pretty great.
    True.. BUT Subpress did Silence... and Suntup did Dragon... who knows??????????????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    I think the last I saw on The Road was $900-$1100. Kris probably has a more recent number.

I have no idea on the lettered Hill House. I know one was bouncing around on eBay unsold for approx $4300.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I think the last I saw on The Road was $900-$1100. Kris probably has a more recent number.

I have no idea on the lettered Hill House. I know one was bouncing around on eBay unsold for approx $4300.
    Sold three Roads in the last month. $900,950,$1100. I had an offer for a lettered Hill House at $2500 and I know they would go higher if they could secure a copy.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's what I thought too, but I've been waiting and so far no announcement. I just figured it doesn't hurt to throw this out there; for all I know Cline wasn't happy with SP or the RP1 edition for whatever reason (I like it) and is looking for a publisher ... which would be an awesome opportunity for Suntup. And wow, what he might be able to do with a double set of RP1 & RP2!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I thought too, but I've been waiting and so far no announcement. I just figured it doesn't hurt to throw this out there; for all I know Cline wasn't happy with SP or the RP1 edition for whatever reason (I like it) and is looking for a publisher ... which would be an awesome opportunity for Suntup. And wow, what he might be able to do with a double set of RP1 & RP2!
    I thought I saw a comment on FB from Bill saying that they will be doing or trying to do RP2. But that's little more than a seed to grow a rumor. I can't find the comment and I don't even know what FB group it was in. But I do have a good memory and it's usually truth-adjacent. Usually.

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Sold three Roads in the last month. $900,950,$1100. I had an offer for a lettered Hill House at $2500 and I know they would go higher if they could secure a copy.
    2500 for Lettered HOHH, is list price. I’m going to shoot for a bit more than that. I think I’m going to ask less than our friend on eBay at 4300, and more than list. I’m thinking 3750.

I’d be happy with 1100 for The Road.

Please DM if interested. Feel free to check out my seller feedback at eBay for insight as to how I treat my books and customers. My eBay name is ruderabbit. https://www.ebay.com/usr/ruderabbit?...p2047675.l2559

I will make the start of the sale official tomorrow, so I can get home from work, and get pictures to add to the post.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    YEEESSSSS!!!
    Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but given the choice of Suntup or SubPress doing RP2, I'd prefer the latter. SubPress did a fine job of RP1, and they are masters at maintaining consistency of design across volumes in a series.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but given the choice of Suntup or SubPress doing RP2, I'd prefer the latter. SubPress did a fine job of RP1, and they are masters at maintaining consistency of design across volumes in a series.

HBJ
    HERETIC!!!

I'm totally joking. Like I said above, I like the SubPress RP1 and am looking forward to RP2 but IF, for some reason, they're not publishing it and the S/L rights are available then I think Paul could knock it out of the park. The combo RP1/RP2 idea could even be shelved for a 10th or 15h anniversary edition ... give everybody something to look forward to.

Honestly I just hope the story doesn't suck. RP1 was a rare one for me in that I absolutely loved both the book and the movie; is RP2 going to be an Aliens, or is it going to be a Grease 2?

Sure, if SubPress couldnt do it, then I’d love Paul to have the opportunity.

I would just prefer the books in a series to be done by the same publisher, if that publisher does it well, rather than change publishers mid-series.

Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

A Suntup shipping notice!!!

Always nice to get a book way ahead of schedule.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    A Suntup shipping notice!!!

Always nice to get a book way ahead of schedule.
    Nothing for me yet. I ordered both so maybe tomorrow when the numbered are scheduled.
    But your right, always awesome to get it shipped ahead of schedule.

Country
    Country Flag

HBJ
    HERETIC!!!

I'm totally joking. Like I said above, I like the SubPress RP1 and am looking forward to RP2 but IF, for some reason, they're not publishing it and the S/L rights are available then I think Paul could knock it out of the park. The combo RP1/RP2 idea could even be shelved for a 10th or 15h anniversary edition ... give everybody something to look forward to.

Honestly I just hope the story doesn't suck. RP1 was a rare one for me in that I absolutely loved both the book and the movie; is RP2 going to be an Aliens, or is it going to be a Grease 2?
    I'm really hoping it doesn't suck.

The last time Spielberg convinced an author to write a sequel was The Lost World, which only tarnished Jurassic Park for me...

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

HBJ
    HERETIC!!!

10th anniversary of RP1 is next august.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

HBJ
    HERETIC!!!

Hey, hey, whaddaya have against bowling alleys and cool riders?!?
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Traveler scottmcasey is on a distinguished road

I’d be happy with 1100 for The Road.

Please DM if interested.
    New here and not seeming to be able to DM. I'd be interested in hearing more about your copy of The Road. I'll try contacting you through your eBay profile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 645 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 505 555 ... LastLast