Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 620 of 644 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 ... LastLast
Results 15,476 to 15,500 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    replay lettered for sale…. As new… $2495

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AND A MISERY S/W WITH SWAG!!!!
    Good luck with the Misery Kris.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Would love to get one but they quickly went out of my reach……
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

replay lettered for sale…. As new… $2495

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AND A MISERY S/W WITH SWAG!!!!
    S/W? Do you mean S/L?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Replay - Lettered

Posted on fb earlier, and thought I’d post here too.

Huge delivery day today, my first ever Suntup lettered, and what a beauty.

No prizes when I say, to me, that this is the top none King book to be published. Some love it, some think it’s meh! I love it.

Many years ago a close colleague recommended it to me not long after it had been released, and I had to order it from the US as it hadn’t had an international release as yet. She told me it was mind blowing, thought provoking, and would stay with you long after you’d finished it.

I’m going to be as honest as I can, my young typical boy thoughts tended first towards how much action and fornication I could get through if it happened to me, then to the other end of the spectrum, of the implications of reliving those lives over and over again, to the point of how it could change your soul and existence and the knowledge that you could garner and use, to the ultimate question of why don’t I do all those things now, in the real world..

Jeff Winston is far from faultless, but who is? He isn’t a hero, or a villain, just an everyday guy, who relives his life over and over. The rush to the last chapters, after so many revisits, just blow me away, like a whirlwind, just don’t want it to end, so I read it ever year or so, love it, just as much as my first time.

I’m sure it wasn’t my first time travel story, (the time machine I think) but the first that really gripped me as deeply as this. Morlocks scared the life out of me, this just made me think beyond the book.

Paul’s first surveys were returned, with Replay up there at the top, always. My posts always had a footnote, and many emails sent to the suntup team begging for it to be printed. Now I’m not saying it was my sole efforts that got this published, it wasn’t, but I’d love to think I was a big part of the tug of war that dragged this book over the line, and one day, a replay arc turned up on my doorstep, with compliments. I love that about Suntup more than anything, they pay attention.

One thing I do know (other than that the book isn’t real, I know that) is if it happened to me, I most likely would be buying an eyes of the dragon portfolio (numbered and lettered) on each pass! And nagging for this book to be made again too!

Thank you and sorry, I needed to get that off my chest.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome live today, i absolutely loved the question section. Thanks again! 😊
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

So are they gonna make more of that Suntup logo thing?

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

394 AE Left
    222 numbered left
    18 lettered left

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Yes, Paul said he's going to take orders first, then order as many as were requested. No rush to purchase next time.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Yes, Paul said he's going to take orders first, then order as many as were requested. No rush to purchase next time.
    Yup, it looks like it will have a set-up pré-order window which might close after a certain period of time.

By the way Paul; Slaughterhouse 5 looks awesome! 👌🏻

My Mood
    Cool

I agree. SH5 looks like an amazing book. I only have 1 and half shelves left for my Suntup books. But, it should be a while. At least until those two monsters show up. But I still have a lot coming my way, so hope I can make it a little further with my one book case. But those two monsters have me concerned, in a good way . Including today, I still have 16 books I have to figure out where to put. Man, nobody warned me .

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Really excited about 'Slaughterhouse Five' - if any numbered are available Saturday I'll buy one. The numbered edition tics all the boxes for me - great art, very classy & restrained binding design, and printed letterpress on a nice paper. Printing looks to have a pretty serious bite to it, based on the photos. Just going off the mockups, this might follow just behind 'Blood Meridian' and the lettered edition of 'The Lottery' for my favorite Suntup book overall.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Really excited about 'Slaughterhouse Five' - if any numbered are available Saturday I'll buy one. The numbered edition tics all the boxes for me - great art, very classy & restrained binding design, and printed letterpress on a nice paper. Printing looks to have a pretty serious bite to it, based on the photos. Just going off the mockups, this might follow just behind 'Blood Meridian' and the lettered edition of 'The Lottery' for my favorite Suntup book overall.
    Let me know if you are not able to get one, may be able to help you out.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

My Mood
    Cool

Latest numbers
    8 lettered
    129 N
    255 AE

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I am stoked for Slaughter-House 5. One of my favorite authors and beautiful designs by Team Suntup. Looking forward to both the Numbered and the AE.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Pulled the trigger & ordered my copy at 07:58 a.m. 😎

My Mood
    Cool

11:54
    246 AE
    91 N
    lettered Out of Print

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got mine ordered!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

15 numbereds left. 😎

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Depending on todays hints... THEY MIGHT GO FAST.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today's hints?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool

Depending on todays hints... THEY MIGHT GO FAST.
    I hardly ever figure out the hints for the books in the quarter. But, it really doesn't matter because I am going to buy them anyway. Come on 12:00 EST .
    BTW, there are 6 left now. They may not make it to 12:00 EST 9 PST, and if they do, it may be
    a frenzy if people can guess the next books.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Today's hints?
    You know, we are talking about todays next quarter news letter, where Paul gives everyone clues on what July, Aug and Sept books are.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My guess is:

WAR AND PEACE by Leo Tolstoy
    THE BLAH STORY by Nigel Tomm
    The entire MISSION EARTH by L. Ron Hubbard in ONE volume

Of course, I could be wrong.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

If the small rectangular thing(s) on Paul's desk in the last live were a hint of things to come this quarter (or the next) then my guess would be that maybe American Psycho is in the mix. Because those looked like business cards to me. 😊

But hey, i'm just random guessing and speculating here. 😅

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Stepford Wives is the last title, i think. 😉

+ Reply to Thread
Page 620 of 644 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 ... LastLast