Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 645 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 10,901 to 10,925 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Great to see Let The Old Dreams Die included! I didn't even know about a third story, awesome!

ISO: Suntup numbered's #239
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if i can buy the numbered edition but i really need to get me that stunning AGE.🤩

Ps; all of these editions are beautiful Paul, and that paperweight..... Wow! I want a rubik's cube now. 😬
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Will the paperweight be $125 like Horns' was?
    The cube is $150.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That lettered edition is particularly beautiful. Love the Rubik’s Cube style spine.

John F. Kennedy Raenas will become famous soon enough Raenas will become famous soon enough

That numbered is just gorgeous! Wish it was letterpress though, but I guess it would have been quite pricey.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

The numbered and GE look great. I could not resist, so I got both .

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    if Let The Right One In is the next book it'll be cool if they added the epilogue story Let The Old Dreams Die as well as a nice bonus
    It’s there with “What Kept You So Long?“.
    I saw! I love the added bonuses!

ISO: Suntup numbered's #239
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my number and will eventually pull the trigger on the AGE before Saturday. If I wasn't in need of a new guitar I'd probably consider the paperweight.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Got my number and will eventually pull the trigger on the AGE before Saturday. If I wasn't in need of a new guitar I'd probably consider the paperweight.
    As the owner of a new guitar myself, I’d get that over a paperweight always. You’ll have much more enjoyment with that for sure.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Another smashing production. New introduction by the author, bonus content, spectacular design, new accoutrement for the self. I'm always happy to press the 'add to cart' and 'checkout' buttons.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Always going to be in for a Suntup AGE. Nice bonus content as well.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

This guy already has it up on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/303625345693

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I knew it was that guy before I even clicked on it. Apparently he got run off this board from what I heard. I don't know the whole story behind it though.

Sounds like he was a though
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I have thought about the august release for some time now.
    I, for one, am almost certain it's going to be William Gibson's Neuromancer but what if it's not?

Could it be Software written by Rudy Rucker?
    He is still alive.
    It's the first part of 4 novels, which were eventually collected in The Ware Tetralogy in 2010 with an introduction by William Gibson.

I just can't seem to find if it won multiple awards, i do know it has won the first ever Philip K. Dick Award.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I knew it was that guy before I even clicked on it. Apparently he got run off this board from what I heard. I don't know the whole story behind it though.

He was.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

He was.
    He is.

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Weird question: did anyone here order a Misery Dust Jacket recently? I got an email from Suntup saying that my order had shipped, consisting of one Misery Dust Jacket. I don’t remember ordering one, and have no record of an order in my account or banking history. I’m curious how this ended up being sent to me. Anywho, I emailed Suntup to ask about it but figured I may as well ask here too.

Edit: Turns out, Paul saw in a Facebook photo that I had a crooked printed dust jacket on my Misery AGE and figured I needed a replacement. Absolutely blown away.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered a numbered and an AGE!

The paperweight is giving me anxiety (not hard to do when you always have anxiety). I want it so bad and it'll look amazing next to its matching Horns paperweight. But dammit if I ain't poor!

It is my goal to stay aboard the Suntup train for as long as I can. I know this doesn't necessarily include the extras, but just LOOK AT IT! It feels like I'd be letting myself down by not getting it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Ordered a numbered and an AGE!

The paperweight is giving me anxiety (not hard to do when you always have anxiety). I want it so bad and it'll look amazing next to its matching Horns paperweight. But dammit if I ain't poor!

It is my goal to stay aboard the Suntup train for as long as I can. I know this doesn't necessarily include the extras, but just LOOK AT IT! It feels like I'd be letting myself down by not getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Any one here have #71 horns paperweight?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Weird question: did anyone here order a Misery Dust Jacket recently? I got an email from Suntup saying that my order had shipped, consisting of one Misery Dust Jacket. I don’t remember ordering one, and have no record of an order in my account or banking history. I’m curious how this ended up being sent to me. Anywho, I emailed Suntup to ask about it but figured I may as well ask here too.

Edit: Turns out, Paul saw in a Facebook photo that I had a crooked printed dust jacket on my Misery AGE and figured I needed a replacement. Absolutely blown away.
    Can't beat that level of service with a stick!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’ll probably get the gift, numbered and paperweight which is now the most I’ve ever spent on something like this.

One small quibble with the art is that in the book Oskar is described as being fat (I know he wasn’t in either of the films) so that’s something I might have done differently.

But anyways I’m excited that LTROI is finally getting a limited edition. It should be interesting to see reactions from people reading it for the first time if they’ve only seen the films, it’s a very different experience.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If someone is grandfathered in and can therefore order two copies of LTROI; please PM me if you're willing to sell your second copy at issue price. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Is this the first Suntup release that does not include a swag kit at any level?

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post

that is such a geat story about Paul Suntup I wanted to share it in the Facebook group, but it is not my tale to tell. are you the facebook fans of Suntup group?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 645 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 537 ... LastLast