Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 645 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,925 of 16102

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Hey kiddos! My Suntup numbered giveaway is live! Subscribe and comment on this video by Friday for your chance to win The Collector with rights!

THE COLLECTOR SUNTUP NUMBERED EDITION GIVEAWAY! (ends Friday, November 5th) http://youtu.be/IjlqDKWITT0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats on hitting 1,000 Jeff! I did not enter the contest as I'm already on the numbered train, but good luck to all that did!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Hey kiddos! My Suntup numbered giveaway is live! Subscribe and comment on this video by Friday for your chance to win The Collector with rights!

THE COLLECTOR SUNTUP NUMBERED EDITION GIVEAWAY! (ends Friday, November 5th) http://youtu.be/IjlqDKWITT0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats on hitting 1,000 Jeff! I did not enter the contest as I'm already on the numbered train, but good luck to all that did!
    Thank you! It's been a fun ride. I never cared about my subscriber count until I had to care about my subscriber count. I'm giving away a signed Dark Man at 1500 subs! So if you want that get on it!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's great you hit 1,000. I am sure you will hit 1,500 with no problem.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mike!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I continue to be impressed with the quality of the artist editions Paul and team put out. I received the artist edition of Replay today and it's a beautiful edition. I love the feel and look of the thick cloth boards. Everything about the production just feels substantial and very well made. Suntup's artist editions could pass for numbered editions from other publishers. I highly recommend getting it if you haven't already.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

The post offices surprised me and my copy of 'Seed' eventually did make to Dolce in Turkey! I was more than a little surprised that this wasn't lost forever. Fortunately the return journey was much quicker via DHL. Dolce added a beautiful remarque, just wonderfully creepy. Would love to see her back to illustrate another title in the future!

'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

WOW.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is fabulous!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Arguably the best remarque artist working today.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing remarque
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

*SOLD*

Once again I find myself a little too broke to buy this months numbered Suntup edition.

General consensus says it is going to be Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt.

If you are interested in purchasing my numbered copy without rights before the public onsale for list price + shipping, please shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

I'm just interested in retaining my rights and would need to take paypal before Saturdays public onsale.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HEX !

But it's either sold out already or there seems to be an issue to put some copies in the basket
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    HEX !

But it's either sold out already or there seems to be an issue to put some copies in the basket
    Everything seems to be fine. Bought my copy. Currently showing 593 available.

Country
    Country Flag

Man, the cover on the lettered edition of Hex is extremely cool. For just a second, I thought that was the numbered edition. The hand made paper on the numbered is still very cool, but the stitches on the lettered... Kudos to whoever it was that predicted the stitches in the lettered edition on yesterday's Facebook live! Can't wait for this one to come out. Another beauty from Suntup!

My Mood
    Cool

All three ed look great. Of course the lettered is fantastic, but I am really impressed with the numbered. It looks very impressive. I love the idea on how they did the cover of the book.
    Sort of 1984 where there might be slight variations of the look of the book. Very cool indeed.

My Mood
    Cool

104 numbered
    10 lettered
    466 AE

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looking for a numbered. I had one for a customer and it fell through. If anyone has a #'d
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

86 N
    358 AE
    10 L

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Vanished from these forums for awhile, but had to come back to say that Hex looks absolutely amazing! What a beautiful looking book!

My Mood
    Cool

68 numbered
    333 AE
    8 lettered

My Mood
    Cool

As of 9:35 EST
    22 numbered
    309 AE
    4 Lettered.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How quickly did the numbered sellout?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1 minute I believe
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    1 minute I believe
    Wow.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Paul !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 645 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 ... LastLast