Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 558 of 644 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 568 608 ... LastLast
Results 13,926 to 13,950 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    the May book only mentions that all books are signed by the author including the artist edition does this imply...

1. that the author and the artist are one and the same?
    2. the artist edition contains previous artwork form an artist now deceased
    3. its a typo

if the answer is #1 I think that it could be a Clive barker collection as he is a great artist as well as a writer.
    Yeah I think Barker is the best guess. I only said Imajica in April and Malerman in June because I’m selfishly wanting both authors. And a 1000 page pure fantasy novel isn’t typically my thing. So I was making these announcements work for me instead of following the best guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it will be very cool if it were a cenobite universe collection including

The Hellhound Heart
    The Scarlett Gospels
    The Last Illusion
    a new cenobite novella
    I’m down for that if you remove Scarlet Gospels. That one was awful and it might have Clives name on the cover and copyright page but it sure as hell didn’t contain his writing after those pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I also didn't realize that scarlet gospels is a full on novel so not likely to be in a 4 story collection. Truth be told I've never read any Clive Barker. If I don't know based on the clues given I just roll with the opinions of the majority. My wife is named Kirsty though, lol!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Pre shipping for numbered 1984. Hopefully the AE isn't far behind.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

I sent off my copy of 'Seed' for Dolce to add a remarque at the beginning of last month. I opted, apparently foolishly, for Priority Mail International Express - as FedEx/DHL were extortionate on pricing. The package appeared to vanish into a blackhole, until it popped back on the radar today. I guess if I'm not collecting any frequent flyer miles this year, at least my mail can. You'd think the postal service could at least get it to the correct continent, if not the correct address.

For your amusement:

March 1, 2021, 6:12 pm
    Departed USPS Regional Facility
    PHOENIX AZ DISTRIBUTION CENTER

March 2, 2021, 5:22 pm
    Arrived at Regional Facility
    LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

March 2, 2021, 5:23 pm
    Processed Through Regional Facility
    LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

March 20, 2021, 10:04 am
    Departed
    CHICAGO, UNITED STATES

March 31, 2021, 8:42 am
    Departed
    ADDIS ABA, ETHIOPIA

March 31, 2021, 2:42 pm
    Departed
    JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA

April 6, 2021, 9:08 am
    Processed Through Facility
    SOUTH AFRICA

Held in Customs
    JIMC C AIR, PRIORITY MAIL PARCELS, SOUTH AFRICA

Customs Clearance
    SOUTH AFRICA
    Your item is being processed by customs in SOUTH AFRICA at 9:08 am on April 6, 2021.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    I sent off my copy of 'Seed' for Dolce to add a remarque at the beginning of last month. I opted, apparently foolishly, for Priority Mail International Express - as FedEx/DHL were extortionate on pricing. The package appeared to vanish into a blackhole, until it popped back on the radar today. I guess if I'm not collecting any frequent flyer miles this year, at least my mail can. You'd think the postal service could at least get it to the correct continent, if not the correct address.
    I think I'm the second fool, then. I sent mine over as well and when I went to UPS, it was $279 to ship. For that, I can go to Turkey myself! So I similarly used USPS because it was a success for me sending a book to Poland. Well.. Dolce warned me of your woes as well - so i'm rooting for you man!

However, those locations. LOL... it's like ping ponging around, huh?

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Okay - wait I just tracked mine and it looks like we might be in business!

April 7, 2021, 12:47 pm
    Customs Clearance
    TURKEY

Your item is being processed by customs in TURKEY at 12:47 pm on April 7, 2021.
    April 7, 2021, 12:42 pm
    TURKEY

April 3, 2021, 9:12 am
    JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Any hints given today as to what tomorrow’s book will be? Anyone very confident in their guess?

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just that it was not planned by Paul at all but the overall request was so great that he just felt he had to do it. I think some people are guessing The Island of Dr. Moreau because A LOT of people asked for that one. BUT this one has an AE and the first three did not. BUT I think Paul said that the Moreau book would be a different style than the first three Well's books so who knows. Just as good a guess as any.
    Again not confident, just a guess.

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Thanks . I’d be happy with Moreau. I’m thrilled that all 5 of the next books will have AE’s (as those are the only ones I buy).

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Okay - wait I just tracked mine and it looks like we might be in business!

April 7, 2021, 12:47 pm
    Customs Clearance
    TURKEY

Your item is being processed by customs in TURKEY at 12:47 pm on April 7, 2021.
    April 7, 2021, 12:42 pm
    TURKEY

April 3, 2021, 9:12 am
    JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    Nice - I'm glad not everyone is having the same experience I am. Trying not to get too concerned though - mail delays seem pretty commonplace and, knock on wood, while I've experienced extreme delays this past year - nothing has gone truly missing yet.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

I’ll say, that Blood Meridian looks unbelievable.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

So it seems like the consensus for tomorrow is Replay by Ken Grimwood?

Good choice if it is.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope. It's the Girl Who Loved Tome Gordon in a massive 1,000 page popup book.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Nope. It's the Girl Who Loved Tome Gordon in a massive 1,000 page popup book.

You jest, but it would sell.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    And on The Exorcist, the endbands on the Roman edition are designed to look like a clergy collar. Of course that’s extended through to the cover of the Numbered.
    I had an in-depth conversation about exactly this with another collector in Messenger back when it was announced.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Good choice if it is.
    I think I got the months mixed up. The clue for June sounds more like Replay.

I have no idea what the first April book could be.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got meetings till about noon, but I can let you know a guess then...
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Good choice if it is.
    I think I got the months mixed up. The clue for June sounds more like Replay.

I have no idea what the first April book could be.
    Consensus seems to be Island of Dr. Moreau

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Anyone have an idea on the value of a Numbered copy of The Road? Have the original shipping box as well for those that are completists.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Anyone have an idea on the value of a Numbered copy of The Road? Have the original shipping box as well for those that are completists.
    I think $2000+ .

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RIGHT before BM it was selling for for about $2000-2200 but now the last one was $1500 on Ebay and $1600 on FB. If you are selling a copy... I would take it price depending.. message me if so
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

I guess I will leave the pricing to you Kris .

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    RIGHT before BM it was selling for for about $2000-2200 but now the last one was $1500 on Ebay and $1600 on FB. If you are selling a copy... I would take it price depending.. message me if so
    Wow. After checking ebay sales it looks like the last four went for over $2,200. I will probably go that route if eBay will garner that premium. Thanks for info!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. After checking ebay sales it looks like the last four went for over $2,200. I will probably go that route if eBay will garner that premium. Thanks for info!
    strange... one went for 1500 last week.. I bought it. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Island of Doctor Moreau is now live!

https://suntup.press/the-island-of-doctor-moreau

My Mood
    Relaxed

strange... one went for 1500 last week.. I bought it. lol
    Haha that is strange as I cant see that one but seems to be a pretty good number to get it at. Nice buy!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

+ Reply to Thread
Page 558 of 644 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 568 608 ... LastLast