Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 644 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 592 642 ... LastLast
Results 13,526 to 13,550 of 16088

Thread: Suntup Editions

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My favorite artist with Suntup = WIN!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    My favorite artist with Suntup = WIN!!!
    100%. I bought the port because of this man. I also just posted on Fan group he is doing remaques!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

How does the Remarque process work? I don’t have facebook, and therefore not a member of the fan group. I’ve never gotten a Remarque before but might consider doing so for this one - assuming AE’s are eligible. Thanks!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    How does the Remarque process work? I don’t have facebook, and therefore not a member of the fan group. I’ve never gotten a Remarque before but might consider doing so for this one - assuming AE’s are eligible. Thanks!
    You have to personally contact the artist.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    PM me. Ill get you in touch with him. THE ART is and might be... the best Suntup yet for me.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

This'll be the first Suntup numbered edition that I cannot financially keep. I didn't get on the train until The Road because I couldn't afford the numbered Horns or Rosemary's Baby at the time (though I did get both on the secondary market). Really bums me out, as it is quite beautiful artwork.

I plan on keeping the AE, but I need to sleep on whether I can afford the portfolio.

Congrats to Paul and the team on another great edition. This'll surely be another sellout!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wolfen! Great choice. The book is good. The movie is weird in that 80s way but a different story from the book. And it has some great scenery from the unbelievable condition of certain neighborhoods in NYC at that time. Like something out of a bombed out WWII city. Old Albert Finney eating his donuts at the morgue. Edward James Olmos running around naked and howling like a wolf. Hopefully aliens don't abduct Strieber before he signs the books. The Hunger would also make a great choice as well.

Country
    Country Flag

I love love love the artwork. Best yet. Hands down.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I got the book and portfolio. Kind of had too. Love the look of it.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

François Vaillancourt really sold me on this. Would have passed, but really love his work, and haven't read any werewolf books, other then COTWW. Got both the AGE and Portfolio. I'll consider the AE if any available.

Hope Lividian, CD and PS use him more too.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

If you’ve never read a werewolf book, I highly recommend The Nightwalker by Tessier. I’d love to see Suntup do that book. I know Centipede did it years back but I missed it, unfortunately.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    François Vaillancourt really sold me on this. Would have passed, but really love his work, and haven't read any werewolf books, other then COTWW. Got both the AGE and Portfolio. I'll consider the AE if any available.

Hope Lividian, CD and PS use him more too.
    My initial thought was to get the book and portfolio and then once in hand sell.

That plan has gone out the window because I've seen how incredible François does remarques and all of a sudden we nabbed the book, portfolio, remarque requested and this one is marked a keeper! haha

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I assume remarque prices vary by artist but what would be a typical cost? I would love to get Seed remarqued but sending my book overseas is a tad daunting.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    I assume remarque prices vary by artist but what would be a typical cost? I would love to get Seed remarqued but sending my book overseas is a tad daunting.
    I worked with a few of Suntup artists to negotiate the reamarques for the group. The rates have been (give or take) $100ish for a basic B/W to $250 for a decent color. There have been some INSANE ones that top the $500 mark. Whelan was the most I have ever heard of and when he was doing them... they were a Grand + each.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Experiencing my first Suntup "issue" with the USPS. My copy of Seed hit Anaheim on Monday and was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Now it just says "Arriving Late" and my USPS dashboard shows no packages today. Nothing worse than anticipating a new book and then seeing it vanish in the ether.

My Exorcist gift ARC was in Irvine yesterday. Hoping for the best for both...
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

It’s just USPS in general. I bought a book off eBay and it shipped on 2/10. Estimated arrival date was 2/16. I received it finally on 2/24.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

My Seed arrived a day early. I had a book scheduled to arrive from Cemetery Dance on the same original day. The CD book is in USPS purgatory. Both were shipped Priority.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It’s just USPS in general. I bought a book off eBay and it shipped on 2/10. Estimated arrival date was 2/16. I received it finally on 2/24.
    Yeah, this in no way has anything to do with Suntup, other than it's one of their books. I've had USPS issues with other things recently, but messing with a Suntup book is sacrilegious!

Country
    Country Flag

My Seed arrived a day early. I had a book scheduled to arrive from Cemetery Dance on the same original day. The CD book is in USPS purgatory. Both were shipped Priority.
    I've had fairly recent Suntup AGEs arrive in three days Media Mail. But the way things are going I paid extra to upgrade a few AGEs not released yet to Priority Mail. It's just kind of a USPS crap shoot right now.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Looks like Starship Troopers and Stranger in a Strange land are almost ready. The only item not green is shipping.

Country
    Country Flag

I have for sale IF anyone needs:
    Wells Set matching #'s
    Exorcist S/L
    Starship/Stranger matching #'s
    1984 S/L
    Scanner Darkly S/L
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Experiencing my first Suntup "issue" with the USPS. My copy of Seed hit Anaheim on Monday and was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Now it just says "Arriving Late" and my USPS dashboard shows no packages today. Nothing worse than anticipating a new book and then seeing it vanish in the ether.

My Exorcist gift ARC was in Irvine yesterday. Hoping for the best for both...
    At least your book isn't lonely. Mine is there with it as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thought I saw in a collection thread that the number in Seed is printed vs. written. Is this the case?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Looks printed to me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Looks printed to me.
    Nice!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 644 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 592 642 ... LastLast