Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 644 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,525 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Great video. Can't wait until tomorrow.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My first FB live with Paul! Normally I can't make it but I'm glad I was able to see one!
    I just have to say what a generous person to have constant giveaways and seeing people get so excited when they win is half the fun.
    Cars are family and I totally get it! I had a 1986 Firebird that went overseas with me in the military and I had her for years after that. Cried when I let her go but she was on her last wheels and we had a good run.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, is there a general consensus on what the book will be? It looks like perhaps Wolfen is the leader?

On a related note, I'm wondering if the art portfolio will be numbered. I believe all the previous portfolios and paperweights were.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    So, is there a general consensus on what the book will be? It looks like perhaps Wolfen is the leader?

On a related note, I'm wondering if the art portfolio will be numbered. I believe all the previous portfolios and paperweights were.
    I think I spied a wolf on his desk.....I could have been hallucinating but I don't think so.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Not sure if we will be given the opportunity to match our numbered edition to the portfoliis or if the portfolios will not have numbers?
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I spied a wolf on his desk.....I could have been hallucinating but I don't think so.
    Now I'm going to have to watch his video again!

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if we will be given the opportunity to match our numbered edition to the portfoliis or if the portfolios will not have numbers?
    I would think Paul would match numbers, if they are indeed numbered.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    I would think Paul would match numbers, if they are indeed numbered.
    😁😁
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Last minutes of an auction of Seed, not my auction though and not affiliated with the seller.

SEED NUMBERED
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Last minutes of an auction of Seed, not my auction though and not affiliated with the seller.

SEED NUMBERED
    Is the next book at 350 limitation?

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Yes.
    Thank you. I decided to just look up the email which I have flagged. Shouldn't be so lazy.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, just got the shipping notice for the Silence of the Lambs Arc, customer loyalty gift.

I was surprised when i first saw it, because I thought it was a normal order shipping notice, and noticed it was addressed to Mike, instead of Michael, which I always use when there is a money transaction involved. I went back and confirmed that I had ordered the Silence of the Lambs AGE with Michael, then I read closer and noticed it was the ARC and not the AGE. Guess I must have used Mike in the form since no finances were involved.

So cool!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

I watched the darn thing twice (half paying attention....stoopid work), did I miss Paul saying there's an art portfolio with tomorrow's book?!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    I watched the darn thing twice (half paying attention....stoopid work), did I miss Paul saying there's an art portfolio with tomorrow's book?!
    Yep, art portfolio with 15 total pieces of art included.

13 of which are in the books.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

My copy of 'Seed' turned up today - in person impressions are pretty well aligned with the mock-ups/photos Suntup had on their site. The Andrea Peterson Indiana corn paper boards are wonderfully textural. I'm hopeful we see more of her papers turn up in future bindings.

The book paper has a glossy texture that isn't my favorite, it's listed as 'Cougar Opaque' - same as Bibliomysteries, but definitely not identical, different variation?

The highlight here though has to be the artwork which is wonderfully surreal and macabre, and stands out nicely in full bleed. Dolce has a style that should work wonderfully for a remarque.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a red dragon/SOTL/swag/ matching numbers. Also.. seller will sell
    You Hannibal Should Paul do it and I’m a betting man it’s coming... AT cost.
    So you have the set. $4500
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a red dragon/SOTL/swag/ matching numbers. Also.. seller will sell
    You Hannibal Should Paul do it and I’m a betting man it’s coming... AT cost.
    So you have the set. $4500
    Wow. Let us know if that sells.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Looking for #222 Red Dragon. Anyone own?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hill House / Lottery matching numbers. As new. $2200
    Shipped
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I have to say, Seed looks is a great production. Can't wait until noon today.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The next book is The Wolfen by Whitley Strieber.

https://suntup.press/the-wolfen
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Love the art! Probably the most excited I’ve been for Suntup release since Red Dragon.

Country
    Country Flag

Love the art! Probably the most excited I’ve been for Suntup release since Red Dragon.
    No doubt! I've never read the book (it's now on my ever growing list), but if the story is anything like the artwork, it's amazing!

And, as always, all the editions are beautiful!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The lettered looks badass !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 644 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast