Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 644 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 538 539 540 541 542 550 590 640 ... LastLast
Results 13,476 to 13,500 of 16092

Thread: Suntup Editions

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    For Sale: Numbered The Silence of the Lambs #16/250. ***$1100***

Includes the ceramic lamb and bookmarks and shipped in the original Suntup box. This is pre-order and will be shipped as soon as I receive it. Price includes shipping. International shipping at cost.

You can contact me here or reach me by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!
    I'll take it if it comes w/rights

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Includes the ceramic lamb and bookmarks and shipped in the original Suntup box. This is pre-order and will be shipped as soon as I receive it. Price includes shipping. International shipping at cost.

You can contact me here or reach me by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!
    You’d need The Exorcist too.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a little more complicated than this simple answer, but basically only the last book announced has rights.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Even with a specific writer?
    Like, if Suntup publishes next year the next book of the saga?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Yes. Rights to a matching designation and a pre-order always reside with the last announced book.

Exceptions to this are:
    Any future king book (rights stay with current owner of Misery)

A book that has an increased distribution count greater than the last announced book. In this instance anyone who purchased the previous book with same distribution count will be able to match their number and receive the pre-order.

As the next book is a 350 limitation then Exorcist owners 1-250 get a pre-order and Silence of the Lamb's owners 251-350 also receive a pre-order.

There are no rights associated with individual Authors (except King)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Yes. Rights to a matching designation and a pre-order always reside with the last announced book.

Exceptions to this are:

A book that has an increased distribution count greater than the last announced book. In this instance anyone who purchased the previous book with same distribution count will be able to match their number and receive the pre-order.

As the next book is a 350 limitation then Exorcist owners 1-250 get a pre-order and Silence of the Lamb's owners 251-350 also receive a pre-order.

OK, I'm not trying to cause a stir, I'm seriously just curious.
    Let's say for whatever reason a rights owner needs to bow out of the monthly book club. (pick any reason)
    but they want to transfer ownership for anything but free. (because they've been a faithful follower or pick another reason)
    If it's a form being filled out for transfer of rights what difference does it make what book they sell with the transfer?
    Again, not trying to be a pain, just curious.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If it’s just a matter of transferring ownership, then it doesn’t matter at all. But if the buyer is interested in rights to the next book; so it’s a matter of transferring rights, then they can only get that if the book you are selling carries rights. In this case, it’s the two books Simon mentioned. As an aside, I don’t know what you mean by “book club”.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exceptions to this are:

Let's say for whatever reason a rights owner needs to bow out of the monthly book club. (pick any reason)
    but they want to transfer ownership for anything but free. (because they've been a faithful follower or pick another reason)
    If it's a form being filled out for transfer of rights what difference does it make what book they sell with the transfer?
    What is the 'monthly book club'?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Exceptions to this are:

To expand on Paul's response a little, An individual is not granted 'rights' per se, As the purchaser of the last book announced, (or as the purchaser of the previous book announced that has a matching higher limitation) they automatically receive a pre-order for the new book. If they do not order the new book, or sell the previous book and fill out the transfer of ownership form, then they will no longer automatically get a pre-order for the next book. So a book only has 'rights' until it is superseded by the next one. You are not transferring rights, you are transferring ownership of a book which temporarily carries rights. Subtle but important difference.

(I think Richard was being a little factious with the 'monthly book club' comment. I assume he is implying you have to be 'in the club' to get the next book. )

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    If it’s just a matter of transferring ownership, then it doesn’t matter at all. But if the buyer is interested in rights to the next book; so it’s a matter of transferring rights, then they can only get that if the book you are selling carries rights. In this case, it’s the two books Simon mentioned. As an aside, I don’t know what you mean by “book club”.
    My apologies if I worded that badly.
    I guess I should have said Suntup rights club, meaning "either you're in the club or not".
    I'm not the greatest with words (I'm trying to use my words.. really)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    My apologies if I worded that badly.
    I guess I should have said Suntup rights club, meaning "either you're in the club or not".
    I'm not the greatest with words (I'm trying to use my words.. really)

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow.. tough crowd

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RED DRAGON AE for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Received Seed's shipping notification, excellent! 👌🏻
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone know what the next AE to ship out will be and when that’s expected? I’m not a Facebook person so if there have been updates on that, I’m unaware. It seems like 1984 has been a long time coming. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Status updates are available on the Suntup site - https://suntup.press/status-updates/

Regarding 'Nineteen Eighty-Four' - "2/8/21: Artist Edition: We have experienced production delays at the printer for the Artist edition. Although the book is now printed, the delay has pushed us behind schedule as we enter the binding phase. We are expecting an early Summer 2021 release for the Artist edition."
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

does anyone have a url link to the designation number search on Suntup's website? I dont think there is a link on the actual site itself and I can never remember the address.

also: Is anyone that reads these boards currently on the train with number 171? (that was my old number)

I'm specifically looking for The Lottery # 171 to trade for or purchase

edited to add: I am ALSO looking for who might own the Road #188. I own #171 and would like to be able to trade so that I can match a set with the potential Blood Meridian next month (or if you are currently on the Train with 171)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

It's https://support.suntup.press/designations/ - linked through the support section of the site
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    It's https://support.suntup.press/designations/ - linked through the support section of the site
    appreciate it man, I am going to bookmark it because i can never seem to be able to find this link lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Thank you, Jeremy, appreciate the help.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Does anyone know what the next AE to ship out will be and when that’s expected?
    It looks like A Scanner Darkly, The Auctioneer, Starship Troopers, and Stranger in a Strange Land will all ship out pretty close together according to the status updates. Maybe within the next month or two.

I'm sure Paul will shed more light on the publication timeframe in the facebook live stream on Wednesday.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Traveler rolliepris is on a distinguished road rolliepris's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be interested if the Misery S/L + rights is still available, Kris.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    appreciate it man, I am going to bookmark it because i can never seem to be able to find this link lol
    It's two clicks from the main page...
    Click the Support menu

Then click the Designation Search option...

That will take you straight to the Designation Search login. Use your email and any order number that was used to purchase a book.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    It's two clicks from the main page...
    Click the Support menu

Then click the Designation Search option...

That will take you straight to the Designation Search login. Use your email and any order number that was used to purchase a book.
    yup, now I know. Thanks for the help.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen this posted yet. It looks like Very Fine Books has acquired a group of the #90 signed limited editions and will be selling them on February 28th at 2:00pm (not sure of the time zone). I'm sure you'll pay quite the premium, but if there's a book you've been looking for...

https://aw52bc6.aweb.page/p/38757080...c-290b02051553
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 644 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 538 539 540 541 542 550 590 640 ... LastLast