Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 644 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,425 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I’m really impressed how quickly these books are getting released despite the pandemic business interruptions beyond anyone’s control.
    I appreciate you saying that. There's no question that the pandemic has impacted the supply chain, and has caused delays. But my feeling is that it should not be used as an excuse; or perhaps the only excuse for excessive delays. You have to be resourceful at times like this. I have taken steps to ensure that production on the editions continue to move forward, despite the challenges faced. Yes, they are moving slower than I would like, but they are at least moving.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I’m really impressed how quickly these books are getting released despite the pandemic business interruptions beyond anyone’s control.
    I appreciate you saying that. There's no question that the pandemic has impacted the supply chain, and has caused delays. But my feeling is that it should not be used as an excuse; or perhaps the only excuse for excessive delays. You have to be resourceful at times like this. I have taken steps to ensure that production on the editions continue to move forward, despite the challenges faced. Yes, they are moving slower than I would like, but they are at least moving.
    All you have to do is look at the status page and you can see how far along these books are. There are quite a few that have the numbered and lettered just one or two steps away from being complete. You must have pivoted pretty hard Paul on some of these to keep them from getting too far behind. It's something I appreciate also.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

And we all appreciate that movement, Paul!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    And we all appreciate that movement, Paul!
    Yes. This is rare good news when it is desperately needed.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

I like me some Suntup texts! Bookbinding for The Lottery is complete!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Nice. I love it when we get to the case making part. There are 5 books that need only one more stage to be complete. That is awesome.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ditto! It's especially nice because while everything else goes to shit it's an absolute treat and a nice escape to be able to open a Suntup box occasionally these days.

Also I don't think it's been mentioned in this thread but there are extra IAL AGE dustjackets for sale on the site. Probably not as interesting to folks as the others, given that you can buy a beautiful giclee print of the cover art! But I bought one and it shipped ASAP

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My IAL AGE must be participating in the riots in Philadelphia. It seems to have been stuck there for several days.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I signed up for lettered alerts.. have not had one yet. Anyone else do that?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Nice. I love it when we get to the case making part. There are 5 books that need only one more stage to be complete. That is awesome.
    Hoping they all come in one big box, so i can sneak them passed the wife!!!

Take one out, leave the other..ahem, four out later lol
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Hoping they all come in one big box, so i can sneak them passed the wife!!!

Take one out, leave the other..ahem, four out later lol
    Well, we know that IAL numbered is next. But, some of the others are moving in line together so it would be cool to get one big
    box with two different books in it. But the shipping would be A LOT I am guessing, so I don't think your plan will work. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    But I do like the plan.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How's everyone doing? I haven't checked in here for a little while. Things have been super busy and the days are just blazing by. Between driving the announced titles through production, and working on the ones not yet announced, I haven't had much time to check in. Almost all of the Legend AGE's have been delivered, and I'm really pleased with the many positive comments about the edition. Thank you. The next book to ship should be the Numbered Fahrenheit 451, followed soon after that by I Am Legend Numbered and Lettered. Then The Lottery, Fahrenheit 451 AGE and Lettered, Red Dragon, etc., etc. All of these are close. Anyway, hope everyone is staying safe and sane.
    F451 should be next i think by this statement.

Country
    Country Flag

But more tongue in cheek re delivery. Imagine 1 box would behuge!!

Edited to add...hit my 1000 post! Yay. Only took 13 years.

My Mood
    Cool

I must have missed that statement or read it too quickly. TBH, I really don't care the order. When I get that shipping notice, my blood gets pumping.
    And I know you were joking about the box. That box would be massive.
    Congrats on the 1,000 posts.

Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait, for most, but super excited for Red Dragon numbered. I actually feel the heartbeat getting faster thinking about it! Mad.

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, Red Dragon should be an awesome production. But F451 doesn't look too shabby either.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Good Day,
    I have partnered with Yegor Malinovskii to display his amazing photography on my website. If you have a moment I highly recommend taking a look at the Gallery page if you want to see beautiful photographs of gorgeous books. Would love to hear any opinions or improvements I can make in the forum. Thanks!
    https://www.harperwildeco.com/gallery

Country
    Country Flag

Lets face it, they all look amazing. The Lottery is growing on me to, annd then bibliomysteries....well i read it and just enjoy the stories so much.

What a treat!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    Good Day,
    I have partnered with Yegor Malinovskii to display his amazing photography on my website. If you have a moment I highly recommend taking a look at the Gallery page if you want to see beautiful photographs of gorgeous books. Would love to hear any opinions or improvements I can make in the forum. Thanks!
    Beautiful photos and nicely presented. One small thing, you have Cujo listed as Suntup Press, it is of course a Dragon Rebound Book.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    Good Day,
    Incredible stuff - thanks for posting.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi All. I've been meaning to post this behind-the-scenes look at The Lottery being made, but things have been a little hectic. The Numbered books are complete as shown on the Status Updates page and I have them on hand! We are still working on the slipcases for this edition, and we made a slight design improvement to the slipcase. It looks very very nice. I'll update the website imagery when I have a chance.

Also, I'm told that we will *finally* have the Numbered I Am Legend in a matter of days. Still need to number them and prepare for shipment, but watch the Status Updates page for that.

And of course, we've been super busy preparing for the new book announcement next week.

Here you go. Some production photos of The Lottery covers being made. This book is definitely one of my favorites with how it turned out.

Spoiler:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Paul Am Legend.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Ironically, Paul is the cure for misery.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a very cool spoiler
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this the slipcase improvement you mentioned Paul?

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 644 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 517 ... LastLast