Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 644 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Could you guys imagine the promotional items for Gerald's Game? Fuzzy handcuffs and lube would be a must
    With Paul, the possibilities for items would be endless:
    SPOILER

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    On another note, so I don't get fired from my job, there are now 248 left of Brother. I like the idea that people were saying before that someone may come across the site and see that everything is sold out.
    But now, having 500, at a pretty good price IMHO, it gives them a chance to at least get one book. And who knows, I don't think it will happen with every one, but there may be another 500 print run book down
    the line that the people who have #251 and higher can get with no problem. And of course if there is a book that does not sell out and it's a run of 250, I would assume they could try and get one.
    I think those who have number 251 and higher won’t get a private presale opportunity on the next Suntup unless it’s also a print run of 500. That would be a huge headache for Paul I’d imagine.

I’ll happily push any remaining copies of Brother when I inbox it next year.
    Per Suntup's Brother product page:

With a print run of 500, if your designated number is 251 or greater, please be aware that you will not be able to match against future editions that have a print run of 250 copies.
    I know that. I was just saying that I think it's very cool for Paul to open the door to more people to get a Suntup book and if he does another book that is above 250, they can get it. That's all I was trying to say.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You should leave the Dragon Lord at home though. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a fair fight.
    Even if I had the Dragon Lord strapped to my naked thigh Lara Croft-style, I probably would be too mesmerized by seeing the actual Suntup numbered edition of MISERY to use it. I'd gasp in delight as I inspected that little axe as it hacked into me.
    Don't get me wrong, your unboxings are the best, but things strapped to your naked thigh.. please don't go there.
    Man, I crack me up.. now you guys will never get that outta your head

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Did you get the Horns portfolio in the end, Jeff?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting horns in the end doesn't sound like fun.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

This used to be such a nice, upstanding thread...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

AH, well, about that . . . no I didn't. My money and marriage, being what they are, have forced me to let go of what I can and the first things that I've had to pass on were grab bags and artist portfolios. I made that decision before Paul announced the HORNS portfolio and it was nearly impossible to hold to that decision because that artwork is amazing and it's even more amazing when you see it live and in your hands. What kept me on the pass side of the fence was knowing that Paul was announcing a new release. I needed to save my pennies for that. I also passed on SubPress's FULL THROTTLE.

It's a very short word, and it appears in a few languages, but NO is a hard word to learn.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You should leave the Dragon Lord at home though. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a fair fight.
    Even if I had the Dragon Lord strapped to my naked thigh Lara Croft-style, I probably would be too mesmerized by seeing the actual Suntup numbered edition of MISERY to use it. I'd gasp in delight as I inspected that little axe as it hacked into me.
    Somethings you just can't un-see
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

AH, well, about that . . . no I didn't. My money and marriage, being what they are, have forced me to let go of what I can and the first things that I've had to pass on were grab bags and artist portfolios. I made that decision before Paul announced the HORNS portfolio and it was nearly impossible to hold to that decision because that artwork is amazing and it's even more amazing when you see it live and in your hands. What kept me on the pass side of the fence was knowing that Paul was announcing a new release. I needed to save my pennies for that. I also passed on SubPress's FULL THROTTLE.

It's a very short word, and it appears in a few languages, but NO is a hard word to learn.
    Can you be my teacher? I'm having issues as of late with all these gorgeous books being released from suntup, Centipede en SubPress
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post

Can you be my teacher? I'm having issues as of late with all these gorgeous books being released from suntup, Centipede en SubPress
    I agree. There's a glut of high priced books nowadays. Too many to keep up with on a "normal" salary. It is time to learn that dreaded word.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Pro-tip: strap it to the outer naked thigh, not your inner naked thigh. Otherwise you may recreate a certain Misery scene on your, um, third foot.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Don't get me wrong, your unboxings are the best, but things strapped to your naked thigh.. please don't go there.
    Man, I crack me up.. now you guys will never get that outta your head
    Odd, but getting my words reflected back to me has had a scarring effect on my brain. I've injured myself.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Meanwhile, while we were distracted by Jeff's naked thigh, Paul has posted a new video:

https://www.facebook.com/suntupediti...01&v=e&sfns=mo

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very cool vid. I think the book and case look awesome from what I can see from the video. That did look like a lot of books on that desk. #130 in mine .

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

When I started watching that and saw how much he has to go through for each one, I thought to my self, "I wonder if he ever forgets what number he is on and has to go back to the last book and check." Sure enough it happened about 20 seconds later. Funny thing is he even said number 35 out loud, then forgot and had to recheck.

Man that kind of stuff happens to me all the time. Glad I'm not the only one.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    When I started watching that and saw how much he has to go through for each one, I thought to my self, "I wonder if he ever forgets what number he is on and has to go back to the last book and check." Sure enough it happened about 20 seconds later. Funny thing is he even said number 35 out loud, then forgot and had to recheck.

Man that kind of stuff happens to me all the time. Glad I'm not the only one.
    I was hoping to see him number 23! Cool video and a great look at those slipcases.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    Don't worry about the pace at which I handle the books, I'm a trained professional

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just so big Suntup fans do not miss out:
    EOTD portfolio on Collectible Classifieds- Primarily for SK Items thread.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Just a quick shout out to Paul and his team, who were amazingly quick and helpful with some paperwork and a couple of requests today. Top notch all around!

I admire a man (or woman) who can make hard choices. You gotta draw that line, or else ... well, read my sig.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Thanks BadHatHarry.

So the numbering is all done. Tomorrow we pack and ship. Look out for your shipment notifications. We will be shipping all remaining orders.

Oh and pleased you liked the video.

Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Meanwhile, while we were distracted by Jeff's naked thigh, Paul has posted a new video:

https://www.facebook.com/suntupediti...01&v=e&sfns=mo

HBJ
    Haha, that was a cool video, thanks for posting it, HBJ. Paul, with the doubled print run you might want to hire a helper to number Brother when it comes in Or you could send them out blank and request the book owner fill it in, honor system style. If not everybody, just send Jeff’s blank and make him do an unboxing and numbering video
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I should clarify. When I said we’ll be shipping all remaining orders, it might not all happen in one day. But tomorrow the last batch of orders will begin shipping.

And yes Brother crossed my mind when I was numbering Horns. Yikes, 500! Yes will likely have a helper for that.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Why was that video the most exciting thing I've seen all week? It shouldn't have been- just a guy writing numbers in books, but- Paul's enthusiasm is pure joy. A guy at the final stage of a particular dream. Love it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 644 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast