Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 644 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 ... LastLast
Results 15,626 to 15,650 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A bit surprising that Hannibal Rising is coming so soon after Hannibal's announcement in April.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I reckon that it should have been the january title, but there were some production issues hence the delay... and while december would make sense
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice Omen AE. Glad I went for it.
    Looking forward to the last quarter as well.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I was planning on bowing out but if it is Hannibal rising in December I need to complete the set.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I cannot stress over it like last time.
    Hannibal Rising signed limited would be pretty sweet though. I still need a SotL but that'll probably be a while off.
    I should look my numbers up for Hannibal and Red Dragon. Someone might need them for a set.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Hannibal Rising really? Lol
    I'm sure it will look incredible. But I re-read the Hannibal books this year and it's 3 absolute masterpieces.... and Hannibal Rising. Although I guess it makes sense to complete the set

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hannibal Rising signed limited would be pretty sweet though. I still need a SotL but that'll probably be a while off.
    I should look my numbers up for Hannibal and Red Dragon. Someone might need them for a set.

I’m chasing number 172 Hannibal, if you happen to take a look. Cheers
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

I’m chasing number 172 Hannibal, if you happen to take a look. Cheers
    Sorry, I have 322 for Hannibal and it will take a few days to get to Red Dragon cause I am reorganizing everything and it's a bit of a mess right now.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I'm interested in getting Hannibal Rising (assuming that's Dec's book as we are) to trade with the owner of my set's number to complete my 4 book matched set. I'm no longer on the Suntup train and it would appear there are those on the train which may not be interested in this book. So if you would be looking to sell this book (without rights) when it comes out message me and we can make a deal ahead of time
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Also looking to sell my Stepford Wives for at or below cost. PM me with interest 😁
    Below cost ??, isn't this sort of undermining Suntup's business?
    Considering the limited hasn't even been released to the general public yet ?
    Seems like bad form.
    I'm curious to hear some other opinions, my apologies if I'm out of line w/my question.
    Not everyone who is a Suntup supporter and is "on the train" can afford to keep up with the presses ambitious production schedule of a Numbered book per month which requires a car payment/rent or mortgage payment level expense for a luxury collectible every single month. (This is certainly my case)

Even if you can afford it, what happens if you dont even like the book? Are you going to spend $500 on it and be like, Oh what the hell, I'm just going to keep it. (Perhaps if it was just an AE)

Folks that are not concerned about rights and just want the book who buy a book after announcement but before public onsale from someone who wants to stay "on the train" are actually helping the press out (by ensuring that it keeps a repeat purchaser going within the rights system)

Sometimes, some Suntup fans just want the relief of an expensive financial obligation off their plate and are willing to take a small financial loss to do so. (Think of it as spending your net loss as a fee to "stay on the train")
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Very nice Omen AE. Glad I went for it.
    Looking forward to the last quarter as well.
    That cover is really striking.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Also looking to sell my Stepford Wives for at or below cost. PM me with interest 😁
    Seems like bad form.
    I'm curious to hear some other opinions, my apologies if I'm out of line w/my question.
    Not everyone who is a Suntup supporter and is "on the train" can afford to keep up with the presses ambitious production schedule of a Numbered book per month which requires a car payment/rent or mortgage payment level expense for a luxury collectible every single month. (This is certainly my case)

Even if you can afford it, what happens if you dont even like the book? Are you going to spend $500 on it and be like, Oh what the hell, I'm just going to keep it. (Perhaps if it was just an AE)

Folks that are not concerned about rights and just want the book who buy a book after announcement but before public onsale from someone who wants to stay "on the train" are actually helping the press out (by ensuring that it keeps a repeat purchaser going within the rights system)

Sometimes, some Suntup fans just want the relief of an expensive financial obligation off their plate and are willing to take a small financial loss to do so. (Think of it as spending your net loss as a fee to "stay on the train")
    My question was never about rights to sell for loss or gain.. my reaction is really all about timing (when).
    I don't "personally" think selling below cost prior to the sale date helps the publisher.
    I had a knee-jerk reaction when I saw this in the Suntup thread, it seemed at the time, offensive.
    I'm just old school, the world has changed, no big deal.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Seems like bad form.

My question was never about rights to sell for loss or gain.. my reaction is really all about timing (when).
    I don't "personally" think selling below cost prior to the sale date helps the publisher.
    I had a knee-jerk reaction when I saw this in the Suntup thread, it seemed at the time, offensive.
    I'm just old school, the world has changed, no big deal.
    understandable. I wasn't offended by your reaction. I was also trying to pre-sell my pink book for the above mentioned reasons. I like the Suntup brand, want to keep my matched number because i am one of the subset of people that is important to, and from time to time get financially challenged of making a $500-$1000 purchase monthly. When all of those things intersect, i try and presale the book as it helps keep the process going. (I was unsuccessful in pre-sale so i bought the book anyway on a payment plan to stay n the train with hopes to sell it later)

Not every Suntup book is a winner and is wildly in demand so that it is able to be flipped for profit after a quick sell-out. We saw it with the Auctioneer and then the Collector.

But one thing is for sure. Paul's print run will eventually sellout from the Publisher. He is not going to be hurt by anyone offering their book for pre-sale. Paul has also publicly stated that he likes to have over run for sale on the website as it allows a portal for someone new to the press to have something to buy if they are a newcomer.

So personally I don't think this practice is undermining Suntup's business. In fact most probably it allows some fans to keep on buying from him, with the way that the rights structure is currently organized.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

American Gods is AMAZING. I'm so happy for this announcement. Any idea how quickly the waitlist for the classic filled up? Or is it filled already?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    American Gods is AMAZING. I'm so happy for this announcement. Any idea how quickly the waitlist for the classic filled up? Or is it filled already?
    id go fast... dont wait
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    id go fast... dont wait
    I'm a numbered rights holder and already on the list for the Classic. I'm just somewhat worried given the title that the Classic list is already full, which sounds crazy but maybe not that crazy.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Very exciting news! I've registered my interest.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Me too. But only for my numbered. I hope that's enough for me to get it.

I thought the announcement said that if you’re a numbered rights holder, you get the standard preorder window.

My Mood
    Cool

I thought the announcement said that if you’re a numbered rights holder, you get the standard preorder window.
    It probably does say that. I just got so confused with this way it was worded.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

From the announcement.
    As usual, these editions will be sold to previous owners first during a Matching Pre-Order, after which remaining copies will be opened up for public pre-order.

Country
    Country Flag

It's nice that Neil is signing the 'classic' edition.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    From the announcement.
    As usual, these editions will be sold to previous owners first during a Matching Pre-Order, after which remaining copies will be opened up for public pre-order.
    I saw that. But my eyes were fixed on ths
    "Submitting this form does not guarantee you a copy. By submitting the form, you are expressing interest in purchasing the editions should they be available to order at the estimated prices shown below."

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    From the announcement.
    I saw that. But my eyes were fixed on ths
    "Submitting this form does not guarantee you a copy. By submitting the form, you are expressing interest in purchasing the editions should they be available to order at the estimated prices shown below."
    That only applies to those who do not hold current rights to those editions.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 644 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 ... LastLast