Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 644 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 539 589 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,225 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    ..... I just like watching the colors change.
    Sigh, this statement makes me miss living in the Midwest at this time of year.

Paul, maybe you need to add the foam packing to the status page. LOL!

Looks like the Auctioneer will be the first book shipped that won't be coming my way. Would be interesting to find out if anyone here got my #12.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    We still looking at numbered Invisible Man, Bibliomysteries, and then War of the Worlds in the shipping order? So pumped!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    May not be in that order but those are all at the tail end of production. The next book to ship will likely be the Numbered edition of The Auctioneer.
    That's fantastic. Though that would be my answer to any shipping notice for any Suntup book. I am really looking forward to Bibliomysteries with the mysterious case of the, well, case. What do it look like?! But I'm also really anxious for Neuromancer. Will I like it?? I need to read it. And then, yeah, I am very curious about The Auctioneer. And what will that slipcase look like?? I'll read the AGE when I get it.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Suntup Editions The Haunting Of Hill House Advance Review Copy ARC Suntup Press

Suntup Editions The Haunting Of Hill House Advance Review Copy ARC Suntup Press. Item pictured is the one you receive. Please note, as evidenced in the pictures, this is an ARC and as thus is not signed. Feel free to ask any questions. This ARC, and title in general, is extremely difficult to find. Shipped with USPS Media Mail.

Bid is at $202.50 with just under 9 hours to go.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Paul, maybe you need to add the foam packing to the status page. LOL!
    Good one! The foam usually takes 10 days to 2 weeks to manufacture. The inserts are made to order for each shipment. Sometimes I will get an advance copy, and then I get the order in ahead of receiving the books to save time. Sometimes not and we'll have the books waiting for foam. But there is other prep work involved before we can ship. There's the process of numbering the books, inserting them in the slipcases, building the shipping boxes, inserting the foam. Things like that. A lot happens around a book shipment and it just takes time. Once we are ready to pack, put labels on and get it ready for pickup buy the carriers, that only takes 1-2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I am really looking forward to Bibliomysteries with the mysterious case of the, well, case. What do it look like?!
    I don't know if it's too mysterious! It's just a "cigar style" case. That is just the way this structure is described. At least, that is what I know it to be called. The rebound Dark Half had a cigar style box.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if it's too mysterious! It's just a "cigar style" case. That is just the way this structure is described. At least, that is what I know it to be called. The rebound Dark Half had a cigar style box.
    Those are just words, Paul. I'm talking about the feel, the sight, the experience. It's simply a mystery since it hasn't been photographed. So it'll be a reveal and a treat. Like The Auctioneer slipcase.

Country
    Country Flag

Those are just words, Paul. I'm talking about the feel, the sight, the experience. It's simply a mystery since it hasn't been photographed. So it'll be a reveal and a treat. Like The Auctioneer slipcase.
    ALSO, looking at the style of case you used for the Dragon Rebound edition of The Dark Half only made me more excited for Bibliomysteries.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Is anybody excited for next Wed an Thursday? Because I sure am.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    We still looking at numbered Invisible Man, Bibliomysteries, and then War of the Worlds in the shipping order? So pumped!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    May not be in that order but those are all at the tail end of production. The next book to ship will likely be the Numbered edition of The Auctioneer.
    I am very excited about this. I have really taken to this story. So a big big thank you to Paul for that introduction
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, true true. You haven’t seen pics of either one of those. I think I’ll start doing that with the books. Will save me a lot of time. I mean, you don’t need to see pictures of the books anymore do you??

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Ah, true true. You haven’t seen pics of either one of those. I think I’ll start doing that with the books. Will save me a lot of time. I mean, you don’t need to see pictures of the books anymore do you??
    TBH, not really. But I do like looking at them. OK, there. I said it out loud.

Country
    Country Flag

To be honest, I wouldn't need to see them. I already spend more than I ever have on books I've never read based solely on the trust I have that you will deliver something I'll want to own forever. I will need titles however. just to know what I'm buying.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

To be honest, I wouldn't need to see them. I already spend more than I ever have on books I've never read based solely on the trust I have that you will deliver something I'll want to own forever. I will need titles however. just to know what I'm buying.
    Wait, now you've given me another idea. We don't announce the title. It remains a mystery until it's delivered. Man, you have all the good ideas.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait, now you've given me another idea. We don't announce the title. It remains a mystery until it's delivered. Man, you have all the good ideas.
    We would still buy them Paul
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Country
    Country Flag

I dare you to do that! If I still have my ticket to the numbered train I will buy it! Just show a cardboard box with the Suntup tape on the product page. What an unboxing that will be! I’ll have to avoid all social media during shipping so I won’t know what it is before I get it in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd definitely be in for a mystery release!

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

i would purchase a Suntup Mystery Book under the following conditions :
    1)no numbered or lettered rights were attached
    2) it was priced no higher than a gift edition (or maybe a mystery paperback)
    i know this is a joke idea but it sure would be a fun box to open! Maybe add a spoiler clause, nobody should reveal the contents until all tracked orders have been delivered (impossible I am sure).

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    i would purchase a Suntup Mystery Book under the following conditions :
    1)no numbered or lettered rights were attached
    2) it was priced no higher than a gift edition (or maybe a mystery paperback)
    i know this is a joke idea but it sure would be a fun box to open! Maybe add a spoiler clause, nobody should reveal the contents until all tracked orders have been delivered (impossible I am sure).
    I like this idea.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well my Suntup books and I are now officially Texas residents. They made the 26 hour drive in the car with me. Eventually I hope my movers will show up with my stuff so the books can go back on shelves.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post

Well my Suntup books and I are now officially Texas residents. They made the 26 hour drive in the car with me. Eventually I hope my movers will show up with my stuff so the books can go back on shelves.
    Congrats on the move! And you brought the most important items. You can take the books out and sleep on the foam.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the move! And you brought the most important items. You can take the books out and sleep on the foam.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Auctioneer - Numbered Edition 149
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was recently able to obtain a numbered LTROI and cube at issue price. My initial plan was to purchase a future Suntup numbered and see if anyone wanted to trade for it so this saved me a lot of hassle and potential grief.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I was recently able to obtain a numbered LTROI and cube at issue price. My initial plan was to purchase a future Suntup numbered and see if anyone wanted to trade for it so this saved me a lot of hassle and potential grief.
    Congrats! Didn’t you win a PC copy?

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. It’s hard to put into words but I felt anxious over not having a standard numbered just because it was LTROI.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Yeah. It’s hard to put into words but I felt anxious over not having a standard numbered just because it was LTROI.
    I am not one to judge!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 644 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 539 589 ... LastLast