Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 644 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Question for Paul regarding BRIDGES: Is there a possibility of a future Suntup numbered and/or artist gift edition of this book?
    Hi Patrick, no there will not be any other editions of this one.
    Thanks, Paul. Truly exclusive for you Lettered holders!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

By the way, I received another gift yesterday but it arrived AFTER the T-800 Endoskeleton. I left them on the table beside it, and when I came back look what he did. Despite the chaos, the cupcakes are delicious. Thank you becca69!!!

Spoiler:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    What a bold, unexpected choice for the next Suntup release! I applaud the move. Any idea how many will be available tomorrow at the opening of the public presale?
    I’d bet there will be a slightly higher number than usual since this is so outside the core audience’s preference, but still I’d bet there won’t be many available.
    Yeah it's outside, BUT since this is the only edition available the aftermarket demand might be higher. So Suntup lettered completists will need this book. And Suntup flippers will want it. Just my sideline speculation.
    Man there is NOT many (IF any) Suntup letter flippers. There are ones that buy it just to keep thier letter and if not a fan sell but I cannot say I know any lettered flippers.....
    Ah, well I was thinking mostly of someone who used to be in this forum and is also currently selling a whole group of lettered Sunutps on eBay.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    By the way, I received another gift yesterday but it arrived AFTER the T-800 Endoskeleton. I left them on the table beside it, and when I came back look what he did. Despite the chaos, the cupcakes are delicious. Thank you becca69!!!

Spoiler:
    I always go by the floor rule Paul. Since none of them look liked they were on the floor, that's a package full of goodness there.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

10 hour rule....
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    That one is selling "L" up until The road because that's where I acquired the rights. The previous owner sold all his "L"'s to the current eBay seller I think. However, from The Road onwards I'm a "completionist" And who knows the other "L"'s will find their way back to their brothers and sisters on my shelves On a mission!
    He's also selling all the non-King Y lettered editions with rights to the next lettered (though he doesn't mention Bridges in his listing).

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    He's not really trying to sell those lettereds for those prices. He lists them like that to show them off and to increase traffic to his eBay store. And in the case of his lettered Misery listing, to rail against TDT.org from the outside.
    I just read the listing for Misery. I hope potential customers see that for what it is--an unhinged rant. holy shit.
    I can’t find that listing; do you have a link?

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Another Bridges question - this edition has no effect on rights to future numbered editions, correct?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Suntup-Pres...IAAOSwYPJd4yHk

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post

Unless you were asking about MISERY? if so: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Suntup-Pres...oAAOSwkmZdZ8Zr

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Suntup-Pres...IAAOSwYPJd4yHk
    You have to use EBay.com instead of localized website
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Another Bridges question - this edition has no effect on rights to future numbered editions, correct?
    I believe rights are attached to every last edition. Maybe I missed something on Bridges but I assume Bridges holds rights to the next lettered book. Paul or Becca will enlighten us for sure.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Unless you were asking about MISERY? if so: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Suntup-Pres...oAAOSwkmZdZ8Zr
    That’s the one, thanks.

Also: wow! I didn’t really have a problem with the guy before, but this is some next-level BS. What an ass.

Country
    Country Flag

That’s the one, thanks.

Also: wow! I didn’t really have a problem with the guy before, but this is some next-level BS. What an ass.
    Yeah, it's a classic example of showing one's true colors.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe rights are attached to every last edition. Maybe I missed something on Bridges but I assume Bridges holds rights to the next lettered book. Paul or Becca will enlighten us for sure.
    Yes that is correct. In this case, rights only pertain to the next Lettered edition announced. Owners of the Numbered The Time Machine will be able to match to the next Numbered book announced.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Yippee...shipping is free!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

He's not really trying to sell those lettereds for those prices. He lists them like that to show them off and to increase traffic to his eBay store. And in the case of his lettered Misery listing, to rail against TDT.org from the outside.
    I just read the listing for Misery. I hope potential customers see that for what it is--an unhinged rant. holy shit.
    I think a serious buyer would be turned off by it, especially one that doesn’t know any of the background. That’s not the type of thing you want to read before paying 25K to a stranger.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Yes that is correct. In this case, rights only pertain to the next Lettered edition announced. Owners of the Numbered The Time Machine will be able to match to the next Numbered book announced.
    Awesome, thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think a serious buyer would be turned off by it, especially one that doesn’t know any of the background. That’s not the type of thing you want to read before paying 25K to a stranger.
    I have to agree. It would really make me think a bit before handing over all the cash...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That is the oddest listing for a book I've ever read. I mean, regardless of the validity of the points the seller is trying to make, an ebay listing doesn't seem the right time or place. He comes across as someone with an axe to grind, not a book to sell.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just wanna know if I am the "Chad" referred to in the description...does that mean I am famus? I meant famous - apparently I cannot spell either - if indeed I am that Chad - or is it a hanging Chad? Seriously I have no idea what that rant was about
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I just wanna know if I am the "Chad" referred to in the description...does that mean I am famus? I meant famous - apparently I cannot spell either - if indeed I am that Chad - or is it a hanging Chad? Seriously I have no idea what that rant was about
    Chad (Honkeytonk) he was a member here but quit collecting because of that piece of shit. Fuck Brooke and the horse he rode in on. He better hope he doesn’t run into me in a dark alley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I keep checking the listing to see if he's going to update it in response to this conversation. I forgot the bro's name, but: Hey bro, update your listing if you can read this! Let us know if you need help! Attack my unboxing videos and make me famous the way Kanye made Taylor Swift famous. I'd like to monetize my channel. Thanks in advance!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Chad (Honkeytonk) he was a member here but quit collecting because of that piece of shit. Fuck Brooke and the horse he rode in on. He better hope he doesn’t run into me in a dark alley.

Chad quit collecting? That sucks. Did he sell his collection? I was just wondering about him the other day, I haven’t seen him post here in quite a while.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Country
    Country Flag

Chad quit collecting? That sucks. Did he sell his collection? I was just wondering about him the other day, I haven’t seen him post here in quite a while.
    A portion yes. On the Rare King FB group. There are other factors but that guy is the bulk of it. It’s too bad cause he was one of the good ones....

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to agree. It would really make me think a bit before handing over all the cash...
    Or looking at his other items ....
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 644 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 414 ... LastLast