Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 645 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 16102

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for that info. Just being curious
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I'm sure you've all seen this image by now. It's one of the six illustrations in Fahrenheit 451. I noticed something interesting about the books at the bottom. You can read some of the titles on the spines. From left to right:

LS THE TIME MACHI
    (H.G. Wells' The Time Machine)

VERN
    (Considering the rest are all classic SF authors, I'd say this is Jules Verne. The title is not shown)

B*RROUGH JOHN C*RTER OF MAR
    (Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter of Mars)

CLARKE CHI
    (Arthur C. Clarke's Childhood's End)

STARSHIP TROOPERS *** HEINLEIN
    (Robert A. Heinlein's Starship Troopers)

We all know The Time Machine is on its way. Considering Paul's love for sneaky easter eggs (remember S-O-L-L-Y), could the other titles be a sign of things to come from Suntup Editions?

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the other illustrations could also imply that one of the next releases will be Gone With The Wind . 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It would have been cool to have had a hand in this, but I’ll just say that these are not Easter eggs. The artist put those titles in there of her own accord without any guidance from me. You aren’t the first to have brought this up.

There was however something I did have a hand in related to this announcement which no one has mentioned yet.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    It would have been cool to have had a hand in this, but I’ll just say that these are not Easter eggs. The artist put those titles in there of her own accord without any guidance from me. You aren’t the first to have brought this up.

There was however something I did have a hand in related to this announcement which no one has mentioned yet.
    Perhaps placing the sentence at the title page?

"Fahrenheit 451 - the temperature at which book paper catches fire and burns " 🤔

Edit: it could also be adding the bonus section and including the short story " the pedestrian" and the novella "The Fireman" .

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Is it you playing the piano in the teaser video?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post

If that was me you'd have to block your ears!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol 🤣😂

Did you burn the original book covers of the lettered edition yourself?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's your face on the Fireman?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Yes, I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    That's your face on the Fireman?

Mulleins
    Nope, it's not.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

First of all, I’d make a lousy detective. Second of all, don’t you have a hand in EVERYTHING related to your books?

The only thing I noticed that I thought was different were the flames in the photo of the numbered edition on the product page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

The only thing I noticed that I thought was different were the flames in the photo of the numbered edition on the product page.
    The phoenix.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was the first thing i checked, whetherthefiremanwas based on Paul.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Yes, I did.
    Nice! 👌🏻
    It would be cool if all editions have a total page count of 451.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    ...don’t you have a hand in EVERYTHING related to your books?
    Yes, you could say that. But in this case I didn’t see the need to micro manage the artist. I like to give them as much creative freedom as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    That was the first thing i checked, whetherthefiremanwas based on Paul.
    Ha. I’m not that self-absorbed or narcissistic to do something like that.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I watched the Facebook live again- does this have anything to do with the book on your desk that you were standing in front of until the very last seconds?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No. That’s just a copy of The Institute which I don’t know what to do with because I ended up getting a signed copy and don’t need two. If someone wants it, it’s yours.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was hoping that was the next announcement!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

6 IAL left for those who may still have a chance at one.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    I was hoping that was the next announcement!
    I should have also held up a sign saying, It’s not The Institute! Or I should know better than to leave books lying around in those videos. It raises questions, ya know.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Could also be something with the release date (3/14/20). Moving numbers around, adding up and eventually you've got 451.

But that's just a wild shot on my side. 😂

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you get your own blow torch out?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Someone on Facebook pointed out that the announcement for the 13th publication was made on Friday the 13th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

No. That’s just a copy of The Institute which I don’t know what to do with because I ended up getting a signed copy and don’t need two. If someone wants it, it’s yours.
    I need a copy of that book, if it hasn’t already been claimed

And it’s been said a thousand times, but awesome choice and production on F451!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 645 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast