Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 644 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 8,076 to 8,100 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Some photos of the lettered Rosemary's Baby. A very luxurious production all around. And the bed of the traycase/bassinet really does move back and forth.

Love the spines on these books

My current Suntup setup

Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Love the black on black.

Which is Your favorite non-King Suntup Lettered so far?

seeking: anything DT#246, Strange Weather (CD)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Wow! Love the black on black.

Which is Your favorite non-King Suntup Lettered so far?

I’m not sure yet. Each one has a lot of personality, so my inclination tends to shift toward whichever one I happen to pick up
    Looking for:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Super envious!
    Did the devil make you buy that lettered BABY? Tell the truth now, remember who the Father of Lies is!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Man alive those are wonderful books. A big congrats on having such an awesome collection.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

[/QUOTE]On a serious note: First of all . . .I finally watched your videos AND they are great! Shell shock from other awful unboxing videos kept me away. Officially hooked. Ha!

Second of all. . . I am getting my money back on Brother to spend it (plus way more) on Suntup. And. . . Brother will sell out at the publisher. So we are all good there.

seeking: anything DT#246, Strange Weather (CD)[/QUOTE]

Well I'm glad you enjoyed the unboxing videos! I do them because I can't have everyone here in my home and the people already in my home don't want to hear me talk about books.

And yeah, Paul will be fine. The books will sell out and we will all buy more.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Well I'm glad you enjoyed the unboxing videos! I do them because I can't have everyone here in my home and the people already in my home don't want to hear me talk about books.
    Oh man I feel you on this one

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That Lettered RB is a beauty! The eyes creep me out though, man.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Ummm. . . I am so lost.

Last thing I want to do is come off bad on here. Can you help me out with what I did wrong? I paid $314.31 total for my copy of Brother (I had to make payments so paid more) I marked it up 13% to cover Ebay fees. I was the first copy of Brother on Ebay and someone bid. So I am making zero profit actually. After everything is said and done losing a few bucks actually.

Confused but want to make it right.

Thanks;

Bryan

Makes sense man. Sorry brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for saying that, Kris.

Hope that is good clarification, Jeffingoff and Pennyunwise. If you need more clarification please feel free to let me know. So yeah. . . zero profit And I am also confused because in the decades of collecting I have never once seen a book sell on the secondary market mention (or "disclose") whether they are still available from the publisher.

I have no problem with you! Sorry if you thought so. I fully understand getting money back. I just feel unfortunate for the publisher on missing a sale, and the buyer spending extra cash.
    I gotcha. No problem. Publisher did not miss the sale. I bought it from them. So balance is achieved. Ha!

Sorry if I maybe started this m8 with my comment. My notion came from sellers who make ridiculous mark ups of 100% or more when a book is still available from publisher. Totally understand selling to raise cash for future buys.
    Cheers! Happy thoughts
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Oh man I feel you on this one
    Don't we all.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thanks for sharing your lettereds, Anthony! Gorgeous books and nice photography.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

The paper used for the lettered RB is a thing of beauty.

Do you have the lettered THoHH and Horns, Firemonkey? I don’t see them in the pictures...

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    That's because they are watching...

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post

Do you have the lettered THoHH and Horns, Firemonkey? I don’t see them in the pictures...
    I did, but I sold them. A non-Rosemary’s baby on the way changes things
    Looking for:

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Congrats!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

That lettered RB is strikingly gorgeous...congratulations on being able to add that remarkable book to your collection!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Congrats!

Yes, congratulations. I had to read that twice to get it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful production. I would have incorporated a Gingham pattern (cloth if possible) for the FFEP. May not have looked as lush, but it was central to the story and would have been a nice touch. Guess that's why I don't produce books though. I also don't know about the eye's either. Seems a little over the top, but that's just my opinion. Again, that's probably why I don't produce books. Still, a very lavish production indeed.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Accepting reasonable offers on my copy of The Road via PM. I'll retain rights to the number.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Accepting reasonable offers on my copy of The Road via PM. I'll retain rights to the number.
    SOLD

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just in case anybody was waiting for the last minute, there are only 3 Horns portfolios left.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good prices on Horns Portfolio, IAL, Brother, and ROSEMARY'S Baby in "Other Collectible Authors Classfied"!

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, got my lettered Brother today. Stunning! I will enjoy reading this so much! Thank you sir!!
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

BUMP as I posted this right around Christmas. Still available.

Horns by Joe Hill, Signed/Limited, new, with Limited Promotional Art Kit "swag"
    Shipped in original Suntup packaging and padding
    $700 including shipping in the U.S.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Paul, got my lettered Brother today. Stunning! I will enjoy reading this so much! Thank you sir!!
    Hey, thank you! Pleased you like it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

And Happy New Year everyone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 644 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 424 ... LastLast