Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 599 of 644 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 ... LastLast
Results 14,951 to 14,975 of 16096

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

There were several levels of lifetime memberships. I know that Gold and Plantnium got the ARC's. Not sure about Silver though. That was all the lettered books. Bronze was all numbered but no
    AE. I think there was one bellow that that got you all the AE's. I think that's correct.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    I haven't seen this mentioned, but in Paul's November Facebook live, he mentions sending Jaws ARCs to people in the media that review and discuss Suntup books, and to lifetime subscribers (around 12:45 in the video). Did anyone else catch that? I know there are at least a few lifetime subscribers in this group.
    I am not one, but I believe lifetime subscribers get all ARCs.
    I'm a Bronze member, the lowest tier, and I don't get them. But you may be correct, those at higher levels may get them.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I never heard of these metal memberships.

I must be in the aluminum oxide tier.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am in the Tin Foil group.
    Thank you Paul for the awesome Xmas gift!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    I haven't seen this mentioned, but in Paul's November Facebook live, he mentions sending Jaws ARCs to people in the media that review and discuss Suntup books, and to lifetime subscribers (around 12:45 in the video). Did anyone else catch that? I know there are at least a few lifetime subscribers in this group.
    I am not one, but I believe lifetime subscribers get all ARCs.
    Golds yes.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in the white phosphorous group. My ARC's spontaneously ignite at 86 degrees.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the email announcing the gift people are referencing:

A HOLIDAY GIFT FROM SUNTUP EDITIONS
    In 2019, as a holiday gift to our most loyal customers, we gave away a letterpress printed broadside featuring the final words from The Road by Cormac McCarthy. Last year, we produced a special ARC of The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris, which had many of our customers names printed in the back. This year, as a holiday gift, we are putting together an art portfolio featuring one illustration from each of our titles announced in 2021. In addition to this, we are commissioning one of your favorite artists, Jason Mowry, who previously illustrated our edition of Red Dragon, to create an original piece just for this portfolio, which he will sign. The art portfolio will also include a cover sheet noting the limitation, which I will sign.

To qualify for this free holiday gift, you must have purchased at least 10 books during 2021. It could be any edition of any title. If you purchase 10 or more books before December 31st, 2021, you will automatically receive the gift.

We anticipate this to go out to about 500-600 customers. This is my way of thanking the loyal customers of Suntup Editions for all of their support throughout the year. We could not do any of what we do without you. Thank you, and happy holidays!

Paul Suntup
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

What is the book being announced tomorrow? I looked back through this thread but didn’t find the guesses for this one.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    What is the book being announced tomorrow? I looked back through this thread but didn’t find the guesses for this one.
    The main guess is The Butcher Boy.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

In 2019, as a holiday gift to our most loyal customers, we gave away a letterpress printed broadside featuring the final words from The Road by Cormac McCarthy. Last year, we produced a special ARC of The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris, which had many of our customers names printed in the back. This year, as a holiday gift, we are putting together an art portfolio featuring one illustration from each of our titles announced in 2021. In addition to this, we are commissioning one of your favorite artists, Jason Mowry, who previously illustrated our edition of Red Dragon, to create an original piece just for this portfolio, which he will sign. The art portfolio will also include a cover sheet noting the limitation, which I will sign.

To qualify for this free holiday gift, you must have purchased at least 10 books during 2021. It could be any edition of any title. If you purchase 10 or more books before December 31st, 2021, you will automatically receive the gift.

We anticipate this to go out to about 500-600 customers. This is my way of thanking the loyal customers of Suntup Editions for all of their support throughout the year. We could not do any of what we do without you. Thank you, and happy holidays!

Paul Suntup

I assume preorders (i.e., new books ordered in 2021 but not yet produced or shipped) count? So if you’ve ordered an artist copy and a numbered copy of each 2021 announcement, that would meet the criteria?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post

Paul Suntup

I assume preorders (i.e., new books ordered in 2021 but not yet produced or shipped) count? So if you’ve ordered an artist copy and a numbered copy of each 2021 announcement, that would meet the criteria?
    Yes that counts.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome gift Paul! I am just at 10 for this year so looking forward to this!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I received an ARC a couple of days ago.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'll review it here:

A sharp shark survivalist story sending spine-shattering shivers sea-watering sunbather's spines.

Now where's my swimmin with bow-legged wimmen ARC?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'll review it here:

A sharp shark survivalist story sending spine-shattering shivers sea-watering sunbather's spines.

Now where's my swimmin with bow-legged wimmen ARC?
    Steve if I had any extra, you’d definitely get one for that review!

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post

Paul Suntup

Yes that counts.
    You are the best!

My Mood
    Cool

14 lettered
    211 numbered
    533 AE
    that's what's left for Butcher Boy.

My Mood
    Cool

11 lettered
    187 numbered
    512 AE

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

After listening to Jeff going on (and on, and on, and on) about The Butcher Boy for so long, I had to buy it. That would have been book #9 for the year, so then I had to buy Hex to make it ten books for the year

I was Facetiming my mother in Ireland yesterday and asked her if she'd read The Butcher Boy. She kind of shuddered and said "Oh, it was a dreadful story!". So, should be good, then.

My Mood
    Cool

Here is where we are now
    142 N
    485 AE
    7 lettered

My Mood
    Cool

Have you moved email for Dr. Moreau numbered...
    Sweet

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Have you moved email for Dr. Moreau numbered...
    Sweet
    Looks like the lettered edition is close to shipping too.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Cool

I guess you are getting the lettered Eric? Congrats.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

nah. No lettered editions for me. I just noticed the status update for the lettered edition is the same as the numbered. I'm sure the people who ordered the lettered edition will be getting a "have you moved" email soon.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    nah. No lettered editions for me. I just noticed the status update for the lettered edition is the same as the numbered. I'm sure the people who ordered the lettered edition will be getting a "have you moved" email soon.
    Got you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 599 of 644 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 ... LastLast