Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 644 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 ... LastLast
Results 14,301 to 14,325 of 16097

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Artist edition ordered!
    + 1! This was an easy buy.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Only ordering numbered now, so that's what I did. It does look really nice and the premise of the story sounds interesting.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Well look at that!

it WAS Replay!
    Nice foresight! Were you able to sell it?
    I am contemplating keeping the book because i believe the design and art is fantastic. My main reason for wanting to sell it was that I was just not familiar with the title and it is difficult for me to buy multiple Suntup numbered in one 30 day period.

The book design and art are amazing and Im really intrigued to read my first read of the novel while experiencing the full Suntup production including the translucent art pages (which are not in the AE). I may end up selling it down the road, but for now i think I am in on it.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This book is really, really good. Heartfelt, kind, sad, funny, clever...

I've read it several times and when this one ships the Suntup version will go to the top of my reading queue.

I strongly recommend anyone who hasn't read this and is considering selling it to reconsider, as Lookwhoitis has. The fact that this is one of the nicest designs (which is a hard club to break into this year) makes this a surefire keeper!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I am curious about the quarter leather chemise. is it like a fancy dust jacket? thats what it looks like to me.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is an amazing book for those who haven't read it. One of my all time favorites, top 10 easy.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Based on my weekly posts/requests publically or privately it could be replay.

If not, my posts resume on Thursday. Lol
    What am I going to bug Paul about next (super happy about Replay by the way).

My next campaign is………..Duma Key…….

Come on Paul, you know you want to.

Thanks again, I am mega stoked about this book. Thank you.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

And Don Maitz to illustrate it!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

And Don Maitz to illustrate it!
    Really the only choice.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Did anyone else pick up on the little Easter egg on the prices? It can't be pure coincidence that the numbered sells for $555, the lettered for $3,333 and the roman for $5,555.

Kudos Paul (I assume this was intentional)! Too bad you couldn't get the AE in at $111, but I'm sure that would have been impossible while maintaining the Suntup standards.

Looks like four more beautiful additions to the Suntup lineup!
    Yes, intentional. Just had some fun with that. For the AE, $111 wouldn't work, and I certainly didn't want to go out with $222 just for the sake of repeated numbers. So repeating the last two digits was the next best option.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Numbered edition of REPLAY looks absolutely beautiful. Looking forward to adding it to my collection.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    The Numbered edition of REPLAY looks absolutely beautiful. Looking forward to adding it to my collection.
    I have to agree. I really like the fact that the numbered versions seem to have more artwork or symbols on the cover like the AE.
    I am happy that I am still able to get these wonderful books.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Question for those of you that display your editions spine out - how will you display the numbered edition of Replay?

I'm interested to see what this edition looks like with the quarter leather chemise, but from what I can see in the pictures, the chemise has no printing on it. If so, that seems to present three options.
    1. Display it spine out, without the chemise, so the title shows.
    2. Display it spine out with the chemise, presenting a blank spine.
    3. Display it spine in.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Question for those of you that display your editions spine out - how will you display the numbered edition of Replay?

I'm interested to see what this edition looks like with the quarter leather chemise, but from what I can see in the pictures, the chemise has no printing on it. If so, that seems to present three options.
    3. Display it spine in.
    I don’t make display decisions by individual Suntup edition. That lack of uniformity would drive me nuts. I’ve been displaying all of my Suntup numbered collection spine-out for a couple months but at some point I will switch them all to spine-in and leave them that way for a very long time. Most likely when I start going back to an office instead of full-time WFH.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Numbered edition of replay is live with 12 currently available! If want on the numbered train, now is your chance.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just a couple left now
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cool

1 numbered left according to the website. I don't know how many lettered or Roman were left before it went to the lottery.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    1 numbered left according to the website. I don't know how many lettered or Roman were left before it went to the lottery.
    sold out!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

My Mood
    Cool

As soon as I posted that, I went back and tried to see how many were left but it would not let me. I figured them it was sold out. Pretty impressive.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

3. Display it spine in.
    Being a creature of habit I display all books with the spine out and do so even if the spine is blank.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

The Replay Roman Numeral video is very cool. It's going to be a beautiful book.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No idea whether it's a good value or not, but figured this could interest some of you : The Haunting of Hill House Suntup Limited Edition with Planchette
    > https://ebay.us/3U4B5U

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It has been a while since I offered a contest to Dark Tower forum members only. I have some extra copies of the AE of The Auctioneer which I need to clear out. These had been held back to allow for any that may have been lost or damaged during shipment of orders. So instead of putting them back in the store for sale, I will give them away to any members here who have never won anything from Suntup.

So please comment here with “Never Won” and then send an email using the contact form on the website and provide your name and mailing address. Please do not PM.

When I post here that the contest is over then don’t email any more because that means all copies are gone.

Thanks!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Please also put your forum name in the email.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

That is far too cool of you, Paul!

It's a great AE and will make for an excellent addition to anyone's collection!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 644 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 ... LastLast