Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 645 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 16102

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Well that's good to hear Paul about the prices. But I know you won't compromise so the price is the price. I have an idea of what palatable is for me, but it may differ from yours and everybody else's
    so I will keep it to myself.
    P.S I hope you can stay on as long as you can Jeff. It would be a shame if you could not.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Interesting... All books appear in two states; Lettered and Numbered, no AGE.
    Yeah that makes sense if the first one is a Shirley Jackson book since HHH didn't have an AGE either. But it's a big bummer for me since, at a book a month, I more than likely won't be able to keep up with the numbered editions.
    I'm sure it is for you, it's a bummer and i really like those Suntup unboxing videos you do.

It makes me wonder though, the rock on his desk could have been hinting to Shirley Jackson as previously stated by Willie3 but i do think it to be We Have Always Lived in the Castle.
    Maybe "The Lottery" will be a bonus, if the guesses are correct.

I wonder if there were any ARC's made of Fahrenheit 451. 🤔
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting... All books appear in two states; Lettered and Numbered, no AGE.
    Yeah that makes sense if the first one is a Shirley Jackson book since HHH didn't have an AGE either. But it's a big bummer for me since, at a book a month, I more than likely won't be able to keep up with the numbered editions.
    I'm sure it is for you, it's a bummer and i really like those Suntup unboxing videos you do.

It makes me wonder though, the rock on his desk could have been hinting to Shirley Jackson as previously stated by Willie3 but i do think it to be We Have Always Lived in the Castle.
    Maybe "The Lottery" will be a bonus, if the guesses are correct.

I wonder if there were any ARC's made of Fahrenheit 451. 🤔
    Even if I have to skip a book, I'll always be watching and ready to pounce where I can. There will be at the very least 9 more Suntup unboxing videos in the future. And I'll own the first 11 non-King numbered editions, every AGE to date, and TWO ARCS! Not bad. So no tears for me. The only thing that would bother me more than having to skip a book would be if Paul lowers his standards.

EDIT: And thank you for the kind words about the videos.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    From the newsletter.

This is a very famous and chilling story written by an author whose work we have previously published, although this time it is truly a family affair. The introduction is penned by the author's son, and the artist is the author's grandson! The book will be available in two states: Lettered and Numbered, both bearing the signatures of the introduction author and the artist.
    So tell me what you guys think about this guess: We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson.

I say this because Shirley Jackson's grandson is an artist and previously illustrated the graphic novel of 'The Lottery'.

https://www.amazon.com/Shirley-Jacks.../dp/0809066505
    Agree with the Authors, but let’s go back to the rock on Mr Paul’s desk.
    Thinking we may get a Suntup production of “The Lottery”
    Castles built of stone. Just a thought.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Lottery. Stoning?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    The Lottery. Stoning?
    Roger that, was just thinking of another possible use for the stone. These little mysteries are fun.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I will give away a PC Numbered edition of the next book to the person who has correctly made the connection first. Will provide details next month.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Blood Meridian - Cormac McCarthy

I think the rock represents a meteor.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

“who has made” or “who makes”? The wording sounds like the correct association has already been made. I dunno, but a Suntup book that includes The Lottery would be cool to own.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    “who has made” or “who makes”? The wording sounds like the correct association has already been made. I dunno, but a Suntup book that includes The Lottery would be cool to own.
    Yes, to clarify, no more guesses are needed. There is already a winner.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    After 1984, my second guess for the third title was Lord of the Flies. Stephen King is a big fan of that one.
    I would love a Suntup Edition of THE LORD OF THE FLIES.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’ll stand by The Lottery being the April announcement.
    I agree with the June announcement being 1984. I seem to recall Joe Hill mentioning this book as one of his favorites, or a major influence.

No clue with the mystery anthology, but very excited !!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congrats to whomever here figured it out. We’ll all know for certain in a month.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to whomever here figured it out. We’ll all know for certain in a month.
    Indeed, congratulations to the winner who has yet to know he's the winner. 👍🏻💐

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Is there a prize for guessing the winner? Because I think it’s Willie3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No, there's no prize for that but nice try ;-)

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

You can't blame him for trying to win an ARC. 😁

Country
    Country Flag

You can't blame him for trying to win an ARC.
    Yeah I’m greedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I wouldn't call you greedy Jeff. You are just a guy who sees the angles and tries to work them (I mean that in a good way ).

My Mood
    Cool

And in case people haven't noticed, The Time Machine has a tentative ship date of 3/25. But not for the RN.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    After 1984, my second guess for the third title was Lord of the Flies. Stephen King is a big fan of that one.
    That's an intriguing thought, but is it dystopian? I guess it might be.

It also occurred to me that it might be Brave New World, but I assumed that novel was written much less than 70 years ago. Turns out, it was written over 15 years *before* Nineteen Eighty-Four, which means it's probably too old. That really surprised me, incidentally - it reads like something written in the sixties. (And, like Nineteen Eighty-Four, should be required reading)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I wonder if the mystery collection is a new collection (the first time these stories have been so grouped) or if they are already considered a group.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

March, April, May, AND June announcements. My wife refers to books as my "mistress". Paul's got a variation of Robert Palmer's lyrics ringing in my head: "He's so fine, there's no telling where the money went."

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup books for sale, and King too

Hello good people,

In case anyone is interested in Suntup Lettered editions, Misery Limited, rights and whatnot. Also, a few King artist and gift editions.

My wife and I have been collector's and seller's of collectible books for twenty or so years, we will package any books you purchase from us with great care.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/ruderabbit/...p2047675.l2562

Rock On,

Mark

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know what the mystery collection second through sixth stories might be, but I know absolutely what the first story NEEDS to be:

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 645 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast