Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 644 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 ... LastLast
Results 14,451 to 14,475 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know the current value of the Horns art portfolio? Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I would pay 150 for one!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynAnn View Post

I would pay 150 for one!
    Right? Sounds like a bargain.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I would pay 150 for one!
    It's a MAJOR wishlist item for me, but I can't pay the EvilBay prices for it... though since they've been listed a long time, neither can anyone else. But yeah, even though I'm currently in the hole, I'd go 150 deeper on my credit card to get that Horns.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would pay 150 for one!
    It's a MAJOR wishlist item for me, but I can't pay the EvilBay prices for it... though since they've been listed a long time, neither can anyone else. But yeah, even though I'm currently in the hole, I'd go 150 deeper on my credit card to get that Horns.
    I sold 2 for $150 in the last month or so. If I get another I’ll let ya know

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I would pay 150 for one!
    I sold 2 for $150 in the last month or so. If I get another I’ll let ya know

Thanks, Kris!

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What did everyone think of Paul's Facebook Live today?

First off, I was surprised by his T-shirt - was he trying to throw people off by wearing a Jaws shirt (seems over the top obvious), or just going with the flow since the overwhelming guess seems to be Jaws?

Second, I was very surprised when he said this book is second only to Misery in the books they've announced. I've seen the movie numerous times, but never read the book. From many of the comments I've seen, it seems like most people liked the movie better than the book. With all the other Suntup books produced, would Jaws really come in second?
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    What did everyone think of Paul's Facebook Live today?

First off, I was surprised by his T-shirt - was he trying to throw people off by wearing a Jaws shirt (seems over the top obvious), or just going with the flow since the overwhelming guess seems to be Jaws?

Second, I was very surprised when he said this book is second only to Misery in the books they've announced. I've seen the movie numerous times, but never read the book. From many of the comments I've seen, it seems like most people liked the movie better than the book. With all the other Suntup books produced, would Jaws really come in second?
    I compared it to Misery because it’s a “big” book. Which could mean a few things. Anyway, you’ll see tomorrow. Thanks for watching the broadcast!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Like always, it was a great broadcast. I think in this setting, it's an important book in the pantheon of important books in literature. I don't think it's a King book and I know people have speculated
    (myself included) that maybe King wrote the intro. But, obviously I could be completely wrong about that. But for Paul to put it that way has me very excited for tomorrow. Plus the fact that has a Roman version, at least to me, says that it is an important book.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I compared it to Misery because it’s a “big” book. Which could mean a few things. Anyway, you’ll see tomorrow. Thanks for watching the broadcast!
    "We're gonna need a bigger book!"
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

What? There's another Suntup book?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Had an appointment cancel at noon, so I went ahead pre-ordered my Artist Edition right away. I'm still pissed that I thought about SOTL for an hour and it sold out, so not this time!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And ordered the print. Boy, Paul, you are killing me!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my artist edition and my paperweight - hoping for a numbered edition on Saturday.

Country
    Country Flag

WHAT A KNOCK OUT. I bought a paperweight.. thinking of Roman too since I dont get these in my lifetime.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Dang, I was too late to get a print.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul...shoot me.
    I screwed up and in my haste, I ordered my Numbered and paperweight together. Saw the note afterwards
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

John F. Kennedy scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about scottb has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Dang, I was too late to get a print.
    Those prints look awesome. Great selection of addons for this one.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

WHAT A KNOCK OUT. I bought a paperweight.. thinking of Roman too since I dont get these in my lifetime.
    I love the look of the Roman book, but the case of the Lettered is really cool. Happy hunting my friend.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I love the look of the Roman book, but the case of the Lettered is really cool. Happy hunting my friend.
    Thanks. They are all so nice. The numbered? Brilliant and might be my fav. I know two sales that are near a grand already. That’s crazy!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

When I get what I did order I'll dig out my original (folded, alas!) one-sheet of JAWS and display all my stuff in front of it.
    It'll give me something to do.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Wow, that went fast. Is there a waiting list for the paperweight? I was on a call and didn't get to order right away.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

There are several intriguing design elements in this round: I was intrigued to see the different approach toward quarter binding mentioned in yesterday's Facebook video; it (the numbered edition) is a simple and elegant depiction of what we picture when we do the da-dum thing (without being in the least cartoonish) and the Japanese cloth Suntup uses continues to make me drool - want to touch. And who knew that fish leather (used in the lettered edition) was a thing? The Roman numeral edition looks to be a pretty singular object with all the hand dying and silver leaf - not to mention the velvet lining. Another mighty impressive batch from Suntup (unless you hail from LibraryThing).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

What was the price on the print?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 579 of 644 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 ... LastLast