Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 644 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 546 596 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,400 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    Just to put it out there, my numbered copy of Fahrenheit 451 has a printing issue. It goes from page 263 to 268. Then it's 269, 266, 267, 264, 265 then to 270 and it's correct after that. Anyone else's book have this same problem?
    Mine are fine.
    Also fine, no problem here whatsoever.

Update; just noticed it's the numbered edition with the error, i only own the AGE.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

We're going to need everyone who owns the numbered edition to weigh in on this binding error so those with the error know how rare this variant is and the market values can be updated.

I'm joking. Seems stupid that I have to point that out. But everything I say is stupid and everything's a joke.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    Just to put it out there, my numbered copy of Fahrenheit 451 has a printing issue. It goes from page 263 to 268. Then it's 269, 266, 267, 264, 265 then to 270 and it's correct after that. Anyone else's book have this same problem?
    Yep, mine does the same thing for the numbered. AGE is fine though, so I guess that's the one I will be reading .

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

My Numbered is fine.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Having now looked into this further, it isn't a binding error. It's a printing error on some copies of the Numbered edition. Some sheets were fed the wrong way into the press. Since it isn't something that can be "fixed", we have offered anyone who emailed about it two options. You can return the book for a full refund, or keep the book and receive a partial refund in the form of store credit. My apologies for the error. To err is human.

On a related note, I just got in an order of leather for a certain rebinding project, and it was the wrong color from what I ordered. About 20% of my time is spent fixing other people's mistakes. And of course, I have been known to make a few myself. It's all very frustrating, but unfortunately a part of our existence.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Price check or offers for the Misery cube? I have an extra. It's number 16.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I bet you can get $350+ for that
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Having now looked into this further, it isn't a binding error. It's a printing error on some copies of the Numbered edition. Some sheets were fed the wrong way into the press. Since it isn't something that can be "fixed", we have offered anyone who emailed about it two options. You can return the book for a full refund, or keep the book and receive a partial refund in the form of store credit. My apologies for the error. To err is human.

On a related note, I just got in an order of leather for a certain rebinding project, and it was the wrong color from what I ordered. About 20% of my time is spent fixing other people's mistakes. And of course, I have been known to make a few myself. It's all very frustrating, but unfortunately a part of our existence.
    Well . . . there's no way I'm sending mine back for a refund.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am not returning it. Like I said, I will just read the AGE. I know it's beyond your control Paul. It happens. It's a still a great production and I don't want to break up my numbered set.

Gunslinger Apprentice GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough GypsyDRB will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

yeah I would just cut them out and glue them in the proper order. It's easier that way!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyDRB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

yeah I would just cut them out and glue them in the proper order. It's easier that way!
    Shoot, I already used duct tape. Didn't even consider glue!

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

I have the error, but I'll just consider it a character trait of the book.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Kris.

I don't see them sell often, so I'd appreciate a couple more estimates from others.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

my numbered 451 is correct
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Kris.

I don't see them sell often, so I'd appreciate a couple more estimates from others.
    The last one I remember selling on ebay went for like 380, I'm pretty sure. I think Kris's estimate is spot on.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Thanks, Kris.

The last one I remember selling on ebay went for like 380, I'm pretty sure. I think Kris's estimate is spot on.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Are you actively selling it or just looking for a value?

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Paul. If you ever decide to do another poetry collection again, I wouldn't mind seeing Charles Bukowski get the Suntup treatment. Such a brilliant writer.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Hey, Paul. If you ever decide to do another poetry collection again, I wouldn't mind seeing Charles Bukowski get the Suntup treatment. Such a brilliant writer.
    Yes, agreed. Bukowski's work is great. I always relate so well to his famous shoelace poem. These sections resonate:

it’s the continuing series of small tragedies
    that send a man to the
    madhouse…

//

...with each broken shoelace
    out of one hundred broken shoelaces,
    one man, one woman, one
    thing
    enters a
    madhouse.

The full piece is here.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Are you actively selling it or just looking for a value?
    I'm selling. I do have a member who expressed interest pending an agreed valuation.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

If only I head a little extra spending money I would have jumped all over that Misery cube since my number is 16.

But alas, I have to draw the line somewhere.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, agreed. Bukowski's work is great. I always relate so well to his famous shoelace poem. These sections resonate:

that send a man to the
    madhouse…

//

one man, one woman, one
    thing
    enters a
    madhouse.

The full piece is here.
    I would love to see you do a Bukowski edition as well!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

that send a man to the
    madhouse…

//

one man, one woman, one
    thing
    enters a
    madhouse.

The full piece is here.
    I would love to see you do a Bukowski edition as well!
    the idea of a Suntup Bukowski is exciting!
    I vote for Tales of Ordinary Madness!
    hoping for Suntup editions of favorite books NEVER gets old

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Placed my order for the Simic edition this morning. Looking forward to it!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

PSA: Remaining copies of both editions of The World Doesn’t End will be opened up for public pre-order at 9am.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 644 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 546 596 ... LastLast